• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

Hey everyone! Before I start, I wan't to say, I appreciate any and all feedback and constructive criticism. I don't mind if you don't like them, or even hate them. Put instead of posting ''lololololololololol......gay'', it would make it much easier on me to make better modded maps for everyone if you would say ''lololololololol....gay....Because I feel that you could have put more tripmines, etc...''. Ok, also, remember, if you wish to see more maps, then post. It is alot more personally encouraging to see people posting how they appreciate the work I put in for them But just downloading and rating 5 stars is just as good!

Now, second off. I did mod each and every one of these maps. But I would like to give a special thanks to Nox13666, iliketunapaste, xMr Miyagixx, and the rest of my clan 'All-Star Modders'.

Within this map pack of mods, there are 6 mods. Course Mod #2, Path Of Gates, Ambush Mod, Epitaph Clones, Waterfall Mod, and Power Pulse Mod!

Now, before I get onto the screenshots and then the link. I would like to say what I have modded. I will start off with the Waterfall Mod on Construct. On this, it's pretty simple. There is a gigantic gray waterfall in the distance of the map. The next one, is called Course Mod #2. It is a longer, harder, and better Obstacle Course than the first one. The mods on this one are simple. When you start out, there are active tripmines already set. Try to get to the oddball and win! Also, I highly recommend using the Obstacle Course Gametype on Slot 3 of my fileshare, or else the spawning won't work. The next mod is Path Of Gates. This is pretty self-explanitory. It is a mod on highground, with a long path down to the beach made of gates. The next one is the Ambush Mod. The ambush mod has a hefty amount of elite clones, 6-8 gigantic doors, 5-10 yellow blinking lights, and 8 shining god lights!

The next one is the Epitaph Clones mod. This one is pretty basic. There is around 50-70 spartan clones lined up facing an elite clone. It was themed to look like they are worshiping him. There are also some elite clones that fly across the map in the beginning. And last but not least, the Power Pulse Mod. In this mod, every 50 seconds, around 5-10 blue power pulses shoot out in different directions!

Well, I sincerely hope you enjoy these maps. Now, onto the screenshots!

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Now, to download these maps. Follow the link to my fileshare, sign in with your windows live id, and click download! (Don't forget to rate them 5 stars ) http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... rTwiggy101

#2 killerskittle

killerskittle

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 100 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

Dude the last mod on Valhalla...is awesome!!!! 5.1/5 stars!!!
    -NICK-

#3 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:03 AM

These look so awsome! *runs to turn on xbox 360*

#4 killerskittle

killerskittle

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:18 AM

P.S. I rated everything in your file share 5 stars!!
    -NICK-

#5 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for the positive feedback. Make sure you tell me if you guys like it once you download it!

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 272 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

Great job on finally doing some new stuff. I love the waterfall one. I love it so much it just might be the intro to my montage.

#7 Nuklear♥

Nuklear♥

Snail is awesome!

• Members+

• 255 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

5 starred each

#8 kgg533

kgg533

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

Why is it that whenever i try to download the COOL mods they are never on the file share; just unlucky i guess?

#9 kgg533

kgg533

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

Why is it that whenever i try to download the COOL mods they are never on the file share; just unlucky i guess ?