No way. PM me

Hurry Hurry!!!

#4 rusty92

rusty92

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

You do realise he hasnt told us where he found it, when, and all that. And anthony MADE his con resigner didnt find it, he made it so the only one we know of that works is his one, which no one else has. So im not gonna say this is lies, but i wouldnt be so hopeful guys.

#5 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

I'm not revealing any info. Testing it now. I don't have my xSATA so I will make the mod, someone pop it on their xbox through Xsata and see if it comes in your fileshare.

#6 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

I have XSATA...send me the resigned mod and ill test it

#7 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:16 PM

what happens if the files not resigned properly? Ban if not. peaches, ill test anything you resign

#8 mangriff32

mangriff32

Sergeant Grade 3

• VIP

• 486 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

So peaches, say this is a real CON resigner, would you do all the resigning or would you give it to some people that you trust?

#9 HaloModder2000

HaloModder2000

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 246 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:36 PM

O.k i have hex edited (modded) many maps if thus is true let me see the con resigner and prove if it works or not

plxor let me see it

#10 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:22 AM

So peaches, say this is a real CON resigner, would you do all the resigning or would you give it to some people that you trust?

I could also resign it because Plazma told me as well.

#11 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:17 AM

We don't know if its real. It passed the resign. In otherwords it didn't spark a dot net framework error. So were making progress. Now were working on burning Halo 3 to the harddrive so we can work from that. Because I'm not continually going to reburn DVD-Dual Layer discs to put Halo 3 on. Also, I'm not flashing my drive to run the modded Halo 3. So were putting Halo 3 on the harddrive. There is no FTP with 360, so I cannot just drag n drop my Halo 3 "D" folder like in Halo 2. So you need a hot-swapped PC DVD drive to burn Halo 3 to, then you move it to the demos on your 360, and now were working on getting the demo/arcade game to launch which is infact Halo 3.

#12 woodley bonner

woodley bonner

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:37 AM

wow looks like I chose the best communtiy to join. Peaches has obviously got things well in hand.If you do create mods please Use a good map to start with, IM sick of poorly constructed maps with mods on them or is that due to the modding process? Well you have heard this before but I am at your disposal for testing or anything else I can do. And who is this guy who posted the resigner? He olny has seven posts! o well don't look a gift horse in the mouth right? Where will you put your mods in the vip section?

#13 HaloModder2000

HaloModder2000

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 246 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:57 AM

We don't know if its real. It passed the resign. In otherwords it didn't spark a dot net framework error. So were making progress. Now were working on burning Halo 3 to the harddrive so we can work from that. Because I'm not continually going to reburn DVD-Dual Layer discs to put Halo 3 on. Also, I'm not flashing my drive to run the modded Halo 3. So were putting Halo 3 on the harddrive. There is no FTP with 360, so I cannot just drag n drop my Halo 3 "D" folder like in Halo 2. So you need a hot-swapped PC DVD drive to burn Halo 3 to, then you move it to the demos on your 360, and now were working on getting the demo/arcade game to launch which is infact Halo 3.

Hey , if we get halo 3 modded will we revel how because if we do are site would get millons of hits

#14 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:59 AM

no halomodder you cant have the resigner, your like 10 you dont even know how to use it

#15 HaloModder2000

HaloModder2000

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 246 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

no halomodder you cant have the resigner, your like 10 you dont even know how to use it

I can prove you wrong for 5 reasons

1. My f*cking age dont matter
    2. i modded my xbox1 and xbox360
    3. I've been working my ass of researching halo 3 securtiy RSA1, RSA256 RSA512 HASH!! you probley dont no what im talking about
    4.ive been modding since i was freaking 7!!!!
    5.shut up!!

#16 woodley bonner

woodley bonner

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Hey , if we get halo 3 modded will we revel how because if we do are site would get millons of hits

We need contributers to this site not googlers looking for mods. Also a resigner could ruin halo and xbox live if released by giving people all achievements, ms points, games, recon, and much more. Unless its for halo 3 olny, Is it peaches?

#17 HaloModder2000

HaloModder2000

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 246 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:41 AM

i dont think so it slim to none chance of a .map resigner and microsoft has been cracking down on that stuff and 360gamesaves has a game save resigner so we can already get gamerscore

#18 woodley bonner

woodley bonner

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

i dont think so it slim to none chance of a .map resigner and microsoft has been cracking down on that stuff and 360gamesaves has a game save resigner so we can already get gamerscore

Oh well They still don't seem like they would give it away. so your saying with this resigner you would just be able to resign maps on h3?

#19 dschu012

dschu012

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 83 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:16 AM

Oh well They still don't seem like they would give it away. so your saying with this resigner you would just be able to resign maps on h3?

No a CON resigner can resign basically saved content on the 360. Gamesaves for other games, forged maps, etc.... There is no .map resigner that I know of and I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be one anytime soon. The one at 360gamesaves will not resign stuff like forge variants because the maker of the resigner doesnt want it to be use for stuff like that, they use it there just for gamesaves. Correct me if I made any mistakes but I think I'm fairly accurate.

#20 HaloModder2000

HaloModder2000

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 246 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

yes this one that plasma has is a forge map resigner = Forge map mods.

never will there be a .map resigner