• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    276 replies to this topic

#41 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

WHATS THE BIG FLIPPIN DEAL ABOUT LEAKING?WHY DO U EVEN CARE???? PLEASE TELL ME WHY U TRY NOT TO RELEASE IT, SOMEHOW IT GETS RELEASED AND U GET PISSED. U SHOULD JUST RELEASE THEM INSTEAD OF NOT AND IT HAPPENS ANYWAY!!!! Theres no reason to not want the public to hav them.

#42 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:09 PM

The leaked maps are not a big deal. Oh who cares if some kids pretend to mod.
    Eventually the maps get leaked and theres not much you can do to stop it.

What's the worst that could happen?

#43 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:12 PM

Omfg I would say check the Ip's of shotspartan and the new shadow lag, but the last time you got the IP's wrong so I don't know.

#44 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:14 PM

lol

#45 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

this site is dumb i see o wee dont leak wee dont ever leak then people see this wow is there any way to cancell my

and where did you see

wee dont leak wee dont ever leak

#46 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:15 PM

Well shotsparten needs to but now Shadow Mfone. At least not the real shadow, because I think this one is shotsparten.

#47 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

Shad0w Lag, is an exact IP of shotspartin. Even through the proxies lol.

#48 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

The leaked maps are not a big deal. Oh who cares if some kids pretend to mod.
    Eventually the maps get leaked and theres not much you can do to stop it.

What's the worst that could happen?

THANK U!!! it just makes ppl happy when cool new mods come out!!!

#49 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:01 PM

Shad0w Lag, is an exact IP of shotspartin. Even through the proxies lol.

hahahaha pretty much pwned. so do you mean same proxy or you can like track real ip even if using a proxy ?

#50 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:04 PM

ROFL yeah peaches thanks for lookin at that also, had to prove myself for um.......... nothing

#51 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

Well, looks like shotspartin got owned... Party? I'll bring the beer!

Oh and Shotspartin, you should probobly stay away.

Far away.

#52 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:36 PM

Well, looks like shotspartin got owned... Party? I'll bring the beer!

Oh and Shotspartin, you should probobly stay away.

Far away.

Only corona k?

#53 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

hi wats up

#54 Oshinagaki

Oshinagaki

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

uh could you update the valhalla v2 mod? it seems to be out of date or if anyone could send me a messege with a link to the file share..also great

#55 woodley bonner

woodley bonner

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 108 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:57 PM

well my friend shotspartin1177 on live was telling me about this site and how it spreads and leaks mods
    and i said it couldent be that bad but then i see this! Shotspartin1177 was right you guys leak the s*** out of these maps take them off! You have been warned.

Every mod forge variant here was originaly on BNET b4 it was posted here. We are not leaking mods olny providing linkys to maps that have already gone public. Shotspartin you olny care about these maps being released because you cant mod and the mods you supposedly have are being released and with each release you have less and less mods other people don't have making you less and less in the cool group. also How dare you impersonate someone you total looser.

#56 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:41 PM

well my friend shotspartin1177 on live was telling me about this site and how it spreads and leaks mods
    and i said it couldent be that bad but then i see this! Shotspartin1177 was right you guys leak the s*** out of these maps take them off! You have been warned.

Every mod forge variant here was originaly on BNET b4 it was posted here. We are not leaking mods olny providing linkys to maps that have already gone public. Shotspartin you olny care about these maps being released because you cant mod and the mods you supposedly have are being released and with each release you have less and less mods other people don't have making you less and less in the cool group. also How dare you impersonate someone you total looser.

i find it funny how he trys to impersonate someone whos actually not a complete fagit lol

#57 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

Hes known for stuff like that. Hes hated on SevenSins..

#58 rusty92

rusty92

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 09:51 PM

Right i must say, yeah i wuold get pissed off if someone leaked my map like shade did. Undertandably, but if you show people the map,youtube w.e, everyone is gonna want it, and most of the time someone will get it, i dont understand why they arnt being released anyway. It sounds stupid but everyone love shade and anthony anyway for making the map, but they dont release them, they get leaked, they would look so much better if they released them for us. And why not release them, what harm can they do,yeh ive heard about the whole, dont want halo3 to be like halo 2 thing. But what harm can the maps we have seen so far do? Lets take valhalla v3, the snowy one which wil apparenly never be released for us, what harm could releasing it do? All i can think of is how it would make people happy, maybe someone, like slgstorm or w.e the f*** his name is nobody cares anyway, might try to take credit, but everytime someone does that, they get pulled up on it, shouted at told off etc. every time, and anyone who's anyone should know that most maps will be made by shade of anthony. Just bugs me, its like they taunt us, post videos on youtube, and screenshots, of stuff we so badly want, then tell us we cant have it, and the only way we will get it, isn't great tbh, basically stealing their work. Just seems like they should either release the stuff, or just not tell us about it. I know i wil probably get a nice shouting at by someone for this, but i would like to hope that someone here agrees with me.

#59 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:32 AM

I agree, if they would just show us the maps n release them then they wouldnt have to get mad about people leaking them.

#60 rusty92

rusty92

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:57 AM

I agree, if they would just show us the maps n release them then they wouldnt have to get mad about people leaking them.

Exactly thankyou very much, you still trying to get snowbound mfone? I personally dont understand why everyone would want it over the pit or rats nest ( which apparently have a flyable pelican in them ) all it has is a sniper tower. But yeah maybe shade etc should read my post and give me their thoughts.