• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    276 replies to this topic

#221 Xero

Xero

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:51 PM

Hey when you guys inv me to a game can you actually inv me to a real game... not one in which im stuck with others asking me for your mods... or one in which you boot me out for some random reason(im assuming you were playing the mods, but a request for me to leave would have sufficed...) but an actual game... i dont even care if your playing mods or not... i just hate being invited to games with no purpose...

#222 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:45 PM

OK does anyone have their mods resigned yet??? i know some people sent theres to sum1 to be resigned so r they done??? and justrec u hav recon???

#223 Xero

Xero

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:21 AM

@GhettoYeti32

HEY MFone i moded with you all you did was design the map varient and you better not release it or im not giving it to you ok you the ##$% did you tell all of these people we can all get baned. wtf honestly. we said tou wait a little while. the we'll relase alot ok

From what this guy is saying... he has done something with the mod which can be released to us... but has told MFone not to release it till the time is right...

So unless your real good friends with MFone or dakhaosguy... you probably won't see the mods up close and personal...

Not even sure if i answred your question... but i think it was resigned... just not released...

#224 nanagn

nanagn

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 23 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:30 AM

can som1 plz plz plz plz plz plz release a mod on Guardian or Snowbound with shade turrets! i really like them and were sad to see they didnt make it to the final release of halo. whats so big about releasing a mod like the snowbound one currently out but with shades? also if anyone has any info about someone releasing a mod like with a shade on it please tell me.

nanagn

#225 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:01 AM

can som1 plz plz plz plz plz plz release a mod on Guardian or Snowbound with shade turrets! i really like them and were sad to see they didnt make it to the final release of halo. whats so big about releasing a mod like the snowbound one currently out but with shades? also if anyone has any info about someone releasing a mod like with a shade on it please tell me.

nanagn

I'll ask around see whats coming

Hey when you guys inv me to a game can you actually inv me to a real game... not one in which im stuck with others asking me for your mods... or one in which you boot me out for some random reason(im assuming you were playing the mods, but a request for me to leave would have sufficed...) but an actual game... i dont even care if your playing mods or not... i just hate being invited to games with no purpose...

I leave the mod playing to the other guys, but I have all of them on my fileshare that are currently leaked. With the exception of those new ones, but the second they hit live. I will have them. So just check up on my fileshare (Bio Toxic Peach) if you don't want to keep trying to join parties.

#226 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:11 AM

nanagn

wait a week or two and me and MFone will release snowbound and gardian with shade turrets Just be patient!!

#227 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

@GhettoYeti32

HEY MFone i moded with you all you did was design the map varient and you better not release it or im not giving it to you ok you the ##$% did you tell all of these people we can all get baned. wtf honestly. we said tou wait a little while. the we'll relase alot ok

From what this guy is saying... he has done something with the mod which can be released to us... but has told MFone not to release it till the time is right...

So unless your real good friends with MFone or dakhaosguy... you probably won't see the mods up close and personal...

Not even sure if i answred your question... but i think it was resigned... just not released...

Not really they are releasing them.

#228 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

OK and i think there is a Snowbound mod with shades in the topic that say all mods...including Snowbound

#229 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:55 PM

what are you talking about topic w/ snowbound?

#230 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

@GhettoYeti32

Or me because I will be soon helping them make the maps. I'm the first person they are giving the maps to even if they are not releasing them.

Justerc just stop ok we might give u modz but last time you posted snowbound on se7sins befor it was released so just stop ok don't pretend u have modz that u dont!! plus we already gave someone gardian and u dont have it.... K

#231 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:49 PM

Hey KHAOS its BowVice... so its resigned and coming out in a couple weeks???

#232 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:52 PM

yeah were just working on snowbound now!! ^_^

#233 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

Tite k when u want send it to me BowVice

#234 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:31 PM

Tite k when u want send it to me BowVice

WTF who said he's getting it? don't just expect b/c ur on my of MFone'd friends list means u get modz K

#235 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

lol

#236 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

wats so funny???????????

#237 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:49 PM

Heres hex editor for beginners - http://mh-nexus.de/downloads.php?product=HxD

#238 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:13 PM

Um dude u said u were releasing it and i cant download it so I need sum1 to send it to me... sry bout that

#239 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

Um dude u said u were releasing it and i cant download it so I need sum1 to send it to me... sry bout that

O oops y not just ask us??

#240 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:34 PM

Ya can u send it to me when its released???