7 replies to this topic

#1 Manga

Manga

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

How did I even get here?

I somehow got to this website and then left my computer on and came back and can't remember why I was on here in the first place. But anyways, I saw the newest announcement topic and decided to read it and was a bit appalled by a statement in it.

It said that modding had become expensive and that the time of cheap modding was done.
    I'm sorry but that is such a wrong statement that it sort of annoys me. Soft modding can be done with
    an USB or a transfer cable and both of those are under 20$. Which is pretty cheap. You can mod some games online and some games offline.

But anyways, here is some information about myself.

I call myself Manga.
    Manga- A common term referring to comics made in Japan.
    Why do I call myself that? Because I love reading manga and watching anime. I have actually seen more anime than I have read manga but that is not because I enjoy anime more than manga. I just happen to not have a laptop so I cannot read my manga in the comfort of my own bed as I can with anime. I am on myanimelist forums for anime and I am one those with a job for the chibi tracker.
    Anyways now onto my xbox 360 background.

I have been in the xbox 360 modding seen for about two years now. I am well experienced in all types of modifying. Here is some notable information about myself that you might find interest in.

~ I have six xbox 360's
    ~Three are flashed
    ~One is a Jtag
    ~One is normal
    ~One has RRoD x3

~I have 5000 post on Game-Tuts
    ~I have 2000 post on XboxMB

~I speak some French, German, Spanish, and Japanese

I flash my own Xbox's and have done various mods. I have strong knowledge when it comes to Soft Modding, flashing, and decent enough knowledge for Jtag's. I dedicate much time to forums.

I also do tagging (you refer to them as signatures probably) which is a type of GFX (Graphical Art). I use photoshop CS5, Cinema 4D, and Illustrator.

Here is some of my older work (sorry, I just don't upload a lot of my new stuff, I know most of this is high novice).

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

I don't honestly think I will be active on this forum much if at all as I will probably forget about it by tonight, but I have said that before and become active on other forums, so you never know.

~Good day.

Edit: Ahhhh I remember why I had this website opened! Peaches put down the link on XMB because he did a change that allowed for the debug menu to be used by others.

Edited by Manga, 19 November 2011 - 06:52 PM.

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

It said that modding had become expensive and that the time of cheap modding was done.
    I'm sorry but that is such a wrong statement that it sort of annoys me. Soft modding can be done with
    an USB or a transfer cable and both of those are under 20$. Which is pretty cheap. You can mod some games online and some games offline.

True, but modding original vs 360 is no comparison. We can't even play videos homebrew yet. We had a whole XBMC with thousands of plugins and infinite amount of mods. The level of customization for the $15 action replay comes in no comparison of the cost of a USB modding. Welcome to the site. Were not very welcoming, because were dead.

We do little things here and there and thats about it.

#3 Manga

Manga

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

True, but modding original vs 360 is no comparison. We can't even play videos homebrew yet. We had a whole XBMC with thousands of plugins and infinite amount of mods. The level of customization for the $15 action replay comes in no comparison of the cost of a USB modding. Welcome to the site. Were not very welcoming, because were dead.

We do little things here and there and thats about it.

Seems like a lot of sites are dying now adays. Yet again I guess that statement is a bit null as other sites are flourishing.
    How much traffic does this website get a day?

Oh and thanks for the welcome <3

#4 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

We get about 100 unique(s) a day. Probably 2 of which post or interact with the community.

If you go comparing sites that started at the same time we did. Se7ensins is the only other one still left, and its going quite well. There are other sites from those eras, but they never adapted to 360 modding. So I'd venture to say we lasted long.

#5 fattwam

fattwam

General Grade 2

• Sub-Admins

• 3,979 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

Where would we be if we never got hacked and had to start over... 5 times.

#6 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Who knows?

#7 TheMasterSnail

TheMasterSnail

No Timmy Don't Jump!

• Retired Staff

• 461 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

Cruising in space with some kick ass mods mann

#8 L2BFREE

L2BFREE

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

thats sucks guys :(