•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Matthew (Eminem - 'Stan' Sequel)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    No replies to this topic

#1 Relapse

Relapse

Private Grade 2

• Donors

• 62 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:48 PM

Well, here it is. I wish I would of gotten a better mic before recording it and uploading it. But, oh well. Here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml8b0wKSaZI

Storyline: Its been 10 years since 'Stan' died. 'Matthew' (Stan's little brother from the original song) decides to contact Eminem via letters because he thinks Eminem has changed. Only to get no response like his brother 10 years ago.

First letter - Short lettter of Matthew reminding Eminem who he is and who his brother was.

Second letter - Matthew compliments Eminem for his success over the years. Torwards the end of the second letter, Matthew mentions Stan's death saying he wishes Eminem would of responded sooner, somewhat blaming him. Ending the second letter by saying he never got the starter cap that Eminem signed for him (from the original song).

Third letter - Matthew is angry at Eminem for not responding like he did to Stan 10 years ago. Saying Eminem only wrote Stan back after he saw him on the news to make himself feel better. In several parts of the third letter, Matthew refferences parts of Eminem's songs over the years and uses them against him. Which leads him to bashing Eminem's 2009 return album "Relapse", and calling him out on his well known disses towards Popstars over the years, but now collaborating with them on his most recent albums 'Recovery' and his 'Bad Meets Evil' collaboration album with Royce 5'9, 'Hell: The Sequel" .

Recorded with PS3EYE, quality is low. I will probably re-record once/if I get a better mic. Recording this in a studio would be pretty ****ing awesome lol.

I wrote the second and third verse in one night, so its not perfect, but for my first song and trying to play a character I thought I did alright. To those that listen to Eminem and know his songs, you should understand most/all the references

MP3 Download: http://www.mediafire...6j5a94jcb17yc36