• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 michael iz pro

michael iz pro

Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 355 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

im not fully sure what happened but im going to explain as in detail as i can

Xbox Live Party :

michael iz pr0 (me)
    Cr3as3s (my friend)
    Dilsher Boost (hacker)

Dilsher says he knows a glitch to get 15th prestige in CoD Black Ops but his xbox is not allowing him to make a silver account so either me or my friend have to make it for him. i choose to make it for him

i sign in on my second controller (tap a to join) create a new profile finish my avatar then it gets to the bit join xbox live i click that

on the first controller im still signed in to michael iz pr0 and i can hear what they are saying

Dilsher says put the email as djrp130@yahoo.com and the password as djrp130 i enter that in then confirm to him im finished

Dilsher quickly leaves the party then on my first controller im disconnected from xbox live . i try sign back in with michael iz pr0 then it tells me my account information is not valid

i quickly run over to hotmail.com and change my password and security question and then i try to recover my profile it took alot longer than usual i think its because he was downloading it at the time he had like a 1 minute head start to recover my account

what did he do o.O how can a newly created account provide him access to my main account ? i know it was him aswell because he was always lying he sounds american and he said he lives in the UK and as soon as he left the party he removed my friend from his friends list

#2 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

******' magnets.

#3 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

I'm not really sure, but I think its a glitch that actually changed the info on your main profile rather then your new silver account... never make accounts for other people.