• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 volzzilla

volzzilla

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

Hello there, total noob here hoping for help. This is for XBox1, not X360.

Other than what listed at http://halo.snaver.net/modding and https://access.win-s...=category&id=48

...can you please give me links to AI mods. Also, of the files hosted here other than Epic AI Battle and Night Ops, can you please tell me what of those have AI?

Looking for both Halo 1 and Halo 2.

I'd also appreciate a link to Yelo Trainer and any other files I might need to make them work (are others needed?) as well as any additional information I might need to do whatever.

Thank you :)

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:17 AM

Have you taken a look at the Halo 2 AI Mappack? Details here: http://ibotmodz.net/...vision-mappack/

That mappack has tons of mods. However, I've built a RAR file with all the serenity patches of AI mods I have. You can download that here: http://www.mediafire...8qacc48qeg23j6u (163.69MB)

I've also attached a Yelo RAR file. It has Yelo, instructions on how to use it, and a torrent for Xored Trainer Launcher. You must use Xored to launch Yelo, not unleashX, because of some memory allocation issues that Xored has patched.

Attached File  Yelo.rar   10.23KB   436 downloads or mediafire link (10.23KB)

#3 volzzilla

volzzilla

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

Awesome, thank you :)

And yea, know about AI revision, but that mediafire link you made totally rocked. Now if some of these use the same maps, will I need to get a new Halo 2 file to alter them onto it or will they all coexist on the same iso?

And regarding Yelo, do I apply it to each iso, or will Halo 1 and Halo 2 that have AI included just access it from wherever its at on the XBox?

If anyone know of other AI mods, other tools I need, or any other pertinent info I might need, I'd appreciate it :)

#4 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

Awesome, thank you :)

And yea, know about AI revision, but that mediafire link you made totally rocked. Now if some of these use the same maps, will I need to get a new Halo 2 file to alter them onto it or will they all coexist on the same iso?

And regarding Yelo, do I apply it to each iso, or will Halo 1 and Halo 2 that have AI included just access it from wherever its at on the XBox?

If anyone know of other AI mods, other tools I need, or any other pertinent info I might need, I'd appreciate it :)

All those serenitys are patches for random maps. So you probably can only fit a few on at a time. Unless you begin editing your main menu and adding room for the extra maps. As for Yelo. I'll just explain it briefly because I think your misinterpreting how it used.

Yelo is a game trainer. So you have to first launch a modified dashboard (EvoX/UnleashX) then load Xored Trainer Launcher (launches trainers). Once Xored opens you find the game you wish to patch. So if the modified ISO is in the drive, then just select the D drive option. If its pushed onto the harddrive. Make sure its in either (E:/Games, F:/Games, G:/Games) in order for Xored to properly find it. Then just find it on the list. Then click Start on that game and you will be given a list of trainers. Find Yelo and click A or something. That will give you the list of options Yelo has to enable. Just make sure you disable Updates and enable AI MP. Just those 2 options are required.

There probably has been a couple of AI releases since last time I checked. I'll go look at remnant and see if anything new has been posted.

#5 volzzilla

volzzilla

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:49 PM

thanx for the clarification on yelo. i never had a trainer before so had no idea how they worked.

and your saying i should be good with just adding all the maps to the halo 2 file? none will clash with each other?

There probably has been a couple of AI releases since last time I checked. I'll go look at remnant and see if anything new has been posted.

and that would be excellent if you can find some more :)