• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

So I was playing minecraft, and I was using a mod I just installed, that adds weapons and such to the game (like guns etc). So anyways, I was doing some rocket mining (shooting my rocket launcher repeatedly into a cave for a while), and I came across another cave. For anyone who hasn't ever played minecraft before, finding caves is usually bad. Very bad. So, instead of plugging the hole and moving on, I cheated just a little, got myself lots of Nukes, and set them all. When all was said and done there were close to 600 nukes set. In one cave. Nukes are part of this mod I got, and the author says "they have about 5x the power of TNT". So that was like me placing 3,000+ TNT. Keep in mind, this cave was about 3-4 blocks tall, and about 3 blocks wide. I blew the 600 nukes, and after the lag fest finished and the game calculated the damage, I went to where the cave used to be, and took a screenshot.

Posted Image

A bunch of you are probably like: "cool story bro", most of the rest of you are like: "k whatever"
    And then theres like 3-4 of you guys who actually know wtf I'm talking about.

#2 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:21 AM

i have no idea what you'r saying having never played minecraft... so from me

Posted Image

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:08 AM

Thats really funny. Its the largest blown up cavern I've ever seen.

I still play Vanilla only, with the only exception of a !give command, so me and a couple of other guys on our private server are just building random buildings.

#4 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

Thats really funny. Its the largest blown up cavern I've ever seen.

I still play Vanilla only, with the only exception of a !give command, so me and a couple of other guys on our private server are just building random buildings.

I'll upload a video when I get home today that I took last night, I set down a bunch of nukes on the surface, and set them off. I had a cavern going all the way down to bedrock :p

#5 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

Yeah, I made a mistake once.

I thought when TNT blew up it would instantly blow up other TNT, but it does not. It just triggers the explosion, and then that TNT falls. So If I have a stack of 5 TNT, blow up the bottom one, then it blasts 5 blocks deep, then the remaining 4 blocks fall into that 5-block hole, and then blow up 1, etc etc. So by the end of it you have a massive 5x25 deep hole.

#6 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:48 AM

**** your lucky xD

I placed TNT down in my tunnel ( My friends tunnel was close which was filled with over 14,000 TNT, dont ask) So I blew mine up to clear the way.

I guess you can tell what happened with the TNT physics.

and

Damn thats a lot of nukes.

#7 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:32 PM

Shitty Quality, because I don't want to spend all day uploading the vid.

#8 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

sadfaice, I was setting up an amazing asplosion, and I had over half the nukes placed, and then accidentally hit one :(