Point being. Our options
- If a Title Update for Halo Reach is announced prior to December 31st, we will await that TU and live on.
- December 31st hits w/ no TU. Site put into Read Only state.
- We hit an abnormal boost of traffic and live on.
- We expand our forum and maybe take a new grasp on online forums. Open for suggestions, and live on.
- I sell the site for 2000$ USD to the highest bidder.
- Redirect site to a different modding site to move the remaining traffic elsewhere
- Give the site to Fattwam, and he does what he wants.
I don't want to pick any of these options on the 31st, because I'll more than likely be busy. The decision will probably be made towards the 3rd or 4th. Depending on my time.