• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 ON3i11v2

ON3i11v2

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 20 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

This TuT has been moved to THIS thread, sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by ON3i11v2, 07 November 2010 - 08:19 PM.

#2 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

Credit to Game TuTs for Modio

that made me lol

Modio is crap kid and GT is too

also what is the point of this either way its offline only and it has been done before and easily too

Horizon can mod the cR and resign it in about 2 seconds and its better than Modio

but extracting a gpd isn't hard this is what I would use (with only free programs)

USB XTAF Xplorer
    Le Fluffie
    CONcept

and just modio is crap and a waste of time

also music in vid is annoying

Edited by DarkRuler, 01 November 2010 - 11:38 PM.

#3 halo3glitching

halo3glitching

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 110 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

that made me lol

also what is the point of this either way its offline only and it has been done before and easily too

Horizon can mod the cR and resign it in about 2 seconds and its better than Modio

but extracting a gpd isn't hard this is what I would use (with only free programs)

USB XTAF Xplorer
    Le Fluffie
    CONcept

Have you updated to the latest version of Modio? It is fast, and what do you expect from mainly a free mod tool? It is great for the games that it mods, and yes it may now require much skill to hex edit it either but for noobs that is what they use.

#4 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:06 AM

Have you updated to the latest version of Modio? It is fast, and what do you expect from mainly a free mod tool? It is great for the games that it mods, and yes it may now require much skill to hex edit it either but for noobs that is what they use.

It pisses me off though when I hear "Use Modio to mod Borderlands and Fallout 3, its so l33t but you must pay first!"
    Even though WillowTree (Borderlands) and Fo3edit (Fallout 3, I originally hex'd it but a few months later someone told me about it and I used it) were at least 1000x better and free

For Fallout 3, I guess Fallout 3VE (I think thats how its spelled) would be the top now, and that is also free.

Modio is just built on free apps and then they make you pay for it.

Also, from what I remember, A LOT of people were making a big deal of how so much of what they have in it is actually stolen from other programs

#5 ON3i11v2

ON3i11v2

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:49 PM

'

Edited by ON3i11v2, 03 November 2010 - 09:51 PM.

#6 ON3i11v2

ON3i11v2

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 20 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

that made me lol

USB XTAF Xplorer
    Le Fluffie
    CONcept

I never said Modio was good. I just use it because it's easier to do everything in one window and one program. especially for n00bs. I really have to try and make m TuT's user friendly as their is a very large community on YouTube and most of this community has little to none modding experience. Whether you personally like the program or not the creators still deserve credit for working hard on it. If your going to troll do it in your head.

#7 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:44 AM

I never said Modio was good. I just use it because it's easier to do everything in one window and one program. especially for n00bs. I really have to try and make m TuT's user friendly as their is a very large community on YouTube and most of this community has little to none modding experience. Whether you personally like the program or not the creators still deserve credit for working hard on it. If your going to troll do it in your head.

typically if you use something then you are saying its good

and there doesn't need to be another video of this since it has to be at least the hundredth

There are tons already

if you actually showed how to hex it then it would be a worthy tut, but all you show is how to use a program

and you aren't even modding the profile and are just injecting some other person's gpd

But when I said the music in the vid is completely annoying I meant it.

Edited by DarkRuler, 04 November 2010 - 04:44 AM.

#8 ON3i11v2

ON3i11v2

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Well isn't that just the most true statement I ever heard in my entire life.

and there doesn't need to be another video of this since it has to be at least the hundredth

There are tons already

if you actually showed how to hex it then it would be a worthy tut, but all you show is how to use a program

and you aren't even modding the profile and are just injecting some other person's gpd

But when I said the music in the vid is completely annoying I meant it.

Do I care how many videos showing the same thing there are? No. Do n00bs who are just getting into the modding scene need to know how to hex? No. If someone requests it I could make a vid on how to hex instead.. And your taste in music is your own. If you don't like the music then turn off the volume. You don't need to insult me for having my own taste in music.

Edited by ON3i11v2, 06 November 2010 - 01:44 AM.