61 replies to this topic

#41 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

Halo3, dont you get the point?

Everyone here is ******* sick of you, maybe its time to grow up, or better yet move on.

#42 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:02 PM

Peaches still did screw ppl with the whole xbr to freeboot thing, look jtags are ment to do what you want them to do since you bought it. Lol personaly I don't care if some1 goes online with a jtag, because its not mine! It may be a waste of a jtag to you but aparently it isn't to the person who is going online.
    Also peaches tells me to update my jtag, what am i suposed to think there? Especially when he never replied in the pm when i asked him about it before i posted this....

Edited by halo3, 17 July 2010 - 08:06 PM.

#43 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:16 PM

The "missing steps" for the ignorant.

35) Now to make it Xbox Live safe we get the official Systemupdate, to install the missing files.

36) Extract the $SystemUpdate_9199.zip, and burn to a CD

37) Now put the CD into your Xbox drive, start something and it should tell you that there is a new update available.

38) After a reboot your are finally at 2.0.9199.0

Have fun ruining a jtag for 10 minutes of fame.

#44 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

I am retarded

I translated that for you guys.

#45 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

Oooh, that's what he was trying to say.

#46 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

thanks, I was having trouble

#47 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

Hey, hey, hey, hey. I already said that. That was my jeer, find your own.

#48 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:57 PM

They should add that to google translate. Idiot is hard to understand.

Edited by gruntmods, 17 July 2010 - 08:57 PM.

#49 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

Delete System 32.

/thread

#50 Dataanti

Dataanti

• Members+

• 302 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

im always checking this site for stuff XD i very rarely make a post but this just demanded me to i lolled so hard reading this XD

#51 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:04 AM

Peaches still did screw ppl with the whole xbr to freeboot thing, look jtags are ment to do what you want them to do since you bought it. Lol personaly I don't care if some1 goes online with a jtag, because its not mine! It may be a waste of a jtag to you but aparently it isn't to the person who is going online.
    Also peaches tells me to update my jtag, what am i suposed to think there? Especially when he never replied in the pm when i asked him about it before i posted this....

They were held private for SO long because of idiot 10 year olds like you. They are NOT for going on xbox live, because it ruins the game. When JTAG's were done, they were done for the sole purpose of running unsigned code, had absolutely no use for going on live. Then people like Jester came along and paid others to figure out how to do it and ruined the game. It's honestly not cool, it lost it's stigma. It's just you being a douchebag cause you want to be "u83r l337 h4x0r" and show off to other 10 year olds.

#52 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

What's wrong with wanting to be uber leet haxor

#53 1800modder

1800modder

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:59 AM

They were held private for SO long because of idiot 10 year olds like you. They are NOT for going on xbox live, because it ruins the game. When JTAG's were done, they were done for the sole purpose of running unsigned code, had absolutely no use for going on live. Then people like Jester came along and paid others to figure out how to do it and ruined the game. It's honestly not cool, it lost it's stigma. It's just you being a ********* cause you want to be "u83r l337 h4x0r" and show off to other 10 year olds.

actually SMC hacked xboxes were ment to run XELL and make .ELF files for games and applications that were leagally built and distro to everyone, but people of freeboot perfected the rebooter from 2007 when the KK exploit failed, and went down hill ever since. But I agree from you, da*n thoes fu*king kiddies PO ms just to make money/Ruin the XBL experience.

#54 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Honestly guys look at the true hackers, like ANothny. Pretty sure when he modded, he did not want ppl to mod online, so he never released how he did, and he would constantly state he didn't want ppl to wreck online play by modding,

so be a real man, and keep you JTAG offline, because ppl do pay for their online gaming, and im sure they like fair games, not ppl who cheat and use jtag.

#55 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:53 PM

Honestly guys look at the true hackers, like ANothny. Pretty sure when he modded, he did not want ppl to mod online, so he never released how he did, and he would constantly state he didn't want ppl to wreck online play by modding,

so be a real man, and keep you JTAG offline, because ppl do pay for their online gaming, and im sure they like fair games, not ppl who cheat and use jtag.

While your example is completely wrong, your idea is correct. The SMC exploit wasn't planned for release, but it ended up being released in an effort towards legal homebrew. This was completely ignored, and now we have rebooters with idiots like halo3.

#56 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

Wondering why it says THX is it not ment to be thnks or thanks or am I missing something.

#57 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

Wondering why it says THX is it not ment to be thnks or thanks or am I missing something.

it is the honorable tradition of sarcasm.

Edited by gruntmods, 19 July 2010 - 09:43 AM.

#58 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

While your example is completely wrong, your idea is correct. The SMC exploit wasn't planned for release, but it ended up being released in an effort towards legal homebrew. This was completely ignored, and now we have rebooters with idiots like halo3.

Actually its not wrong, i can remember when halo 3 first came out he was one of the first and only modders, and i remember watching his videos saying not to mod online, or he doesn't want people to.

Not a direct example but close.

#59 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:21 AM

Actually its not wrong, i can remember when halo 3 first came out he was one of the first and only modders, and i remember watching his videos saying not to mod online, or he doesn't want people to.

curtis, easyb would know more about it then you as he was more directly involved

#60 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

Not trying to step on toes here, but gruntmods is right :p

While it is pretty cool that he thought that way in the beginning, it wasn't always so simple.
    A wise man once said, "there are people around who could care less about what is right, and more about how much money you can send to their paypal".