• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    27 replies to this topic

#21 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:09 PM

It was just advice, and then it's your loss. Both are true the x-clamp does work sometimes, and many ppl have been using it, because ppl are stupid. The x-clamp may work but if it does it will not last long and it will casue more damage due to flexing. Besides lol think about it replacing the xs with screws and tightening the crap out of it will fix your xbox? lol.

Then please, in depth, explain your perfect fix to end all fixes, so we can all realize how stupid we are.

#22 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

I've been using the x-clamp on my xbox for 4 years now and it just broke care to explain that? And its the same clamp

#23 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:55 AM

My xclamp hasn't broken yet.

Its almost on 3 years I think, and I play the 360 almost everyday for a good portion of time.

#24 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:05 AM

He does nothing special he reflows it which can be done by a heat gun and then does hybrid xclam fix which is just doing sanding the pegs down to 3mm nothing that anyone else can't do.

#25 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:01 PM

He does nothing special he reflows it which can be done by a heat gun and then does hybrid xclam fix which is just doing sanding the pegs down to 3mm nothing that anyone else can't do.

LOL a heatgun? Think about it logicly, a heatgun shouldn't even go near an xbox. Now if you want a reflow done right you need a custom bga rework station like I have, and use flux. Also the hybrid doesn't just sand down the pegs it provides even pressure to the gpu and cpu, you add on shims to the gpu and cpu like computers have, and it prevents flexing which prevents future problems. Learn to read: http://xbox-experts....p-fix-released/

#26 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:17 PM

LOL a heatgun? Think about it logicly, a heatgun shouldn't even go near an xbox. Now if you want a reflow done right you need a custom bga rework station like I have, and use flux. Also the hybrid doesn't just sand down the pegs it provides even pressure to the gpu and cpu, you add on shims to the gpu and cpu like computers have, and it prevents flexing which prevents future problems. Learn to read: http://xbox-experts....p-fix-released/

HOLY FUCK you fail so hard it hurts.

#27 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:18 PM

This is getting quite out of hand as the topic has changed to flamming.

The AIM might have been real, but I tried the past 2 days and never received a response. Multiple questions were asked and the OP never responded to those. Its becoming quite clear that he posted these here and posted his IMs for purely advertisement purposes.

#28 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hes back.

Re-opened per request.