• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 haze666

haze666

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

Is there such thing as an archive reader like winrar for the many files on an Xbox 360's hard drive?
    I have a theory, that if there is such a program, we can install games such as Halo3 to our Xbox 360 hard drive's and modify the game files, such as multiplayer maps, campaign maps, and hell maybe even the main menu! like back on the original soft-modded Xbox console, install the games to the dashboard "usually an ftp" and edit the maps and reupload them with your ftp, but in this case pulling your hard drive and messing with the archives manually.

#2 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:47 AM

Is there such thing as an archive reader like winrar for the many files on an Xbox 360's hard drive?
    I have a theory, that if there is such a program, we can install games such as Halo3 to our Xbox 360 hard drive's and modify the game files, such as multiplayer maps, campaign maps, and hell maybe even the main menu! like back on the original soft-modded Xbox console, install the games to the dashboard "usually an ftp" and edit the maps and reupload them with your ftp, but in this case pulling your hard drive and messing with the archives manually.

Yes... wxpirs. But You want to crack the RSA sign key allowing you to resign the package? ye

#3 haze666

haze666

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

Yes... wxpirs. But You want to crack the RSA sign key allowing you to resign the package? ye

Sorry for the late reply, and yes.
    We would need to crack the RSA sign key allowing us to resign the package, although I'm not experienced in that field lol :whistle:
    although i did see a universal resigner, is it possible that would work?
    and i took a look at the files with wxpirs, although i didn't see anything of interest.
    i might have to take another look later on, i put my hard drive back in it's enclosure and started finishing up some painting on the internal casing and getting ready for led's and some plexi glass for the outer casing.

been quite busy ^^,