• Please log in to reply
    20 replies to this topic

#1 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:11 AM

New Zelda New Kirby New Golden Sun New Goldeneye New Donkey Kong Metroid. MGS Franchise Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, Res evil. Little to no casual shit.3DS actually making 3D interesting.

Nintendo to xbox. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

Edited by Slidell, 15 June 2010 - 11:13 AM.

#2 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

Gears 3, CoD Black Ops, Kinect, 360 Slim, Crysis 2, Assassins Creed 3, Halo Reach, and sooo much more. You have a bunch of games for 8 year olds....wow.

#3 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

New Zelda New Kirby New Golden Sun New Goldeneye New Donkey Kong Metroid. MGS Franchise Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, Res evil. Little to no casual shit.3DS actually making 3D interesting.

Nintendo to xbox. ARE YOU EVEN TRYING?

most of those games are towards the 6-12 age range so I could easily live without some of them

a new Golden Eye should be good, same with MGS

but the last Resident Evil game I played for the wii sucked completely

and the only decent FPS game they have for right now is the Conduit which has PS1 graphics

Microsoft has a better batch of games to show though-

Halo: Reach
    Gears of War 3 (I don't like Gears, but this one looked good)
    CoD Black Ops (I don't like Treyarch games, but it looked decent)
    Kinect might be cool if they make better games
    4za looks good with Kinect (Im more of burnout fan though)
    new MOH game
    Crytek God of War game
    and there were many other games they showed that weren't for 6-12

but E3 isn't over, just the MS conference and Nintendo Conference

Edited by DarkRuler, 15 June 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#4 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:21 PM

and the only decent FPS game they have for right now is the Conduit which has PS1 graphics

heres a ps1 game:Posted Image
    heres a wii gamePosted Image

#5 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:20 PM

Gears 3, CoD Black Ops, Kinect, 360 Slim, Crysis 2, Assassins Creed 3, Halo Reach, and sooo much more. You have a bunch of games for 8 year olds....wow.

Posted Image

Edited by Slidell, 15 June 2010 - 06:09 PM.

#6 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

not hardcore. not a kid.

#7 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Gears 3 - Gow1 now with females
    CoD Black Ops - IT'S LIKE I'M ACTUALLY PLAYING MW2
    Kinect - Posted Image
    360 Slim - Same problems but now with wifi
    Crysis 2 - Console port.
    Assassins Creed 3 - Not the actual third one, more of an expansion pack but still looks good.
    Halo Reach - Meh
    Soooo much more - Dancing games. Work out games. Video chat, I haven't had this for 3 years on the xbox and forever on PC. Skittles. Running: The Game.

#8 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

lol gears now with females.
    the slim has same issues as old 360? i think you are referring just to the whole disc chomping thing. welllll you should be ******* moving your 360 while theres a ******* disc in it and its on in the first place.

#9 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

are you kidding me? nintendo was so boring i got up and left. the zelda presentation was a huge failure. the wiimote had a malfunction bc of interference of some sort. how lame is that?

only keynote speech that was worse than nintendo was ubisoft and their attempt at somehow trying to say that lazer tag was a VIDEO game. the game is a waste of time its just a calculator that counts who shot who and how many lives were lost..... how is that video at all.

and then ubisoft brought out this fker with pink hair and somehow tried to pass off a breathing game ............... breathing game...................... as a GAAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL YOU DID WAS BREATH WTF IS THE POINT.

anyways. Sony's presentation showed 4 different games that are going to be released IN 3D as well as 2d.

the 3DS is a joke. the only reason why they can say that you dont have to wear the glasses is bc they put the film over the actual screen.........

kinect looks good but im afraid with no controls means less things you can actually do. if there are no buttons there are only a certain set of moves that the camera's can keep up with.
    notice no NoS in the racing game. how did she speed up and slow down? how did it know to drift? yes having no controller at all is great but i think it limits the things the games can do.

#10 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:34 AM

To put it simple.....No new technology :)

#11 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:15 AM

are you kidding me? nintendo was so boring i got up and left. the zelda presentation was a huge failure. the wiimote had a malfunction bc of interference of some sort. how lame is that?

only keynote speech that was worse than nintendo was ubisoft and their attempt at somehow trying to say that lazer tag was a VIDEO game. the game is a waste of time its just a calculator that counts who shot who and how many lives were lost..... how is that video at all.

and then ubisoft brought out this fker with pink hair and somehow tried to pass off a breathing game ............... breathing game...................... as a GAAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways. Sony's presentation showed 4 different games that are going to be released IN 3D as well as 2d.

the 3DS is a joke. the only reason why they can say that you dont have to wear the glasses is bc they put the film over the actual screen.........

kinect looks good but im afraid with no controls means less things you can actually do. if there are no buttons there are only a certain set of moves that the camera's can keep up with.
    notice no NoS in the racing game. how did she speed up and slow down? how did it know to drift? yes having no controller at all is great but i think it limits the things the games can do.

Bitter much? Nintendo has lots of good shit for all ages. Last I checked peaches loved pikmin.

#12 DarkRuler

DarkRuler

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Donors

• 602 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:15 AM

I love the wii mote's "interference" during the zelda game

#13 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:20 PM

I love the wii mote's "interference" during the zelda game

well the fact that its inferred and there is 10000 cell phones in the audience, not to mention the fact the tv is fucking huge might have something to do with it.

#14 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:23 PM

gruntmods first of all the fact that cell phones messed with the wii and NOT the playstation move proves that wii is still sad.

and second of all they were playing on a regular sized monitor and it was just being cloned onto the large projector behind them

#15 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:34 PM

Need some ice for that butthurt?

#16 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

nah just wish people would stop calling wii anything more than a play toy for prepubescent girls or mentally retarded people

#17 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:53 PM

nah just wish people would stop calling wii anything more than a play toy for prepubescent girls or mentally retarded people

Its a casual game system.....
    Its not marketed as anything else.

#18 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:03 PM

gruntmods first of all the fact that cell phones messed with the wii and NOT the playstation move proves that wii is still sad.

and second of all they were playing on a regular sized monitor and it was just being cloned onto the large projector behind them

and the playstation cost how much to make? Nintendo's smart going low tech, they sold the most units and made the most profit. The market speaks volumes. They never aimed for the big dogs because it gets crowded up there.

#19 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

Lol the will is for more relaxed gammers none the less it's still a next genaration console and for the fact that the have mario the wii will always remain asowme

#20 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Lol the will is for more relaxed gammers none the less it's still a next genaration console and for the fact that the have mario the wii will always remain asowme

Posted Image