• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

Hey everyone I have another jtag for sale
    -It has freeboot dash 9199
    -Unbanned
    -Never been repaired
    -Has had no problems
    -Comes with a dvd drive but u need to flash it or whatever to get it to work with the 360 and I have the cpu key, but lol its a jtag you dont really need a dvd drive XD
    Looking for $300
    If your interested email me at xbox360smartrepairs@yahoo.com and my aim is itemcentral

Liquid electrical tape and the soldering is perfect so no worries :-)
    IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG
    IMG_1195.JPG
    IMG_1196.JPG
    Pic of it working
    Pic of 9199 dash

Edited by halo3, 25 May 2010 - 04:32 PM.

#2 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hey everyone I have another jtag for sale
    -It has freeboot dash 9199
    -Unbanned
    -Never been repaired
    -Has had no problems
    -Comes with a dvd drive but u need to flash it or whatever to get it to work with the 360 and I have the cpu key, but lol its a jtag you dont really need a dvd drive XD
    Looking for atleast $300
    (ill post picks l8r)

200$ shipped.

#3 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:49 PM

200$ shipped.

i sold my other one for $300 and that didn't have free boot and was repaired

#4 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

add pics

#5 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:25 PM

Great to see someone else uses Viper360 too.

#6 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:53 PM

WTF is liquid electrical tape and did u use the app I linked you

#7 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

WTF is liquid electrical tape and did u use the app I linked you

its a liquid form of electrical tape that dries and forms something exactly like electrical tape and no i didn't use that.

#8 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Why didn't you u use heat shrink tubeing looks much better

#9 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:59 AM

Why didn't you u use heat shrink tubeing looks much better

because i didn't have any and this stuff works great.

#10 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:12 AM

i sold my other one for $300 and that didn't have free boot and was repaired

and your point is? that's a huge ripoff, not like you ripping someone else off is going to change my mind......

#11 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:36 AM

and your point is? that's a huge ripoff, not like you ripping someone else off is going to change my mind......

are you kidding? jtags are now going for up to $400. A x-clamped, banned, xbr, jtag that will last a week is $200

#12 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

are you kidding? jtags are now going for up to $400. A x-clamped, banned, xbr, jtag that will last a week is $200

what are you smoking? DEV KITS are going for 600$
    JTAGS are going for 150$ upwards because theres an abundance of exploitables.

#13 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:47 AM

what are you smoking? DEV KITS are going for 600$
    JTAGS are going for 150$ upwards because theres an abundance of exploitables.

Uh no lol you cant even get a jtagable for $200 look on ebay or craigslist

#14 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:08 AM

Wow stop now halo I know more about prices then any ony on this site so let's start I guess $340 is for a jasper full package that means it was taken out the box modded and sealed back up. Falcon go for about $250 for the full package xenons and zhyper go for $200 max for a full package as they tend to rrod easly. Now for $99 you can buy a rrod banned and broken DVD drive xenon that comes with nothing I have never seen a normal jtag above 340 unless it cones with something else the most expencive I seen was a jasper 512mb liquid cooled unbanned case modded 250gb hardrive as well as a1.5tb external hardrive selling for $400 and then it droped to $300 to be sold so mate if you want fast sales price it with the community prices rather than your own makebelive ones.

#15 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

Wow stop now halo I know more about prices then any ony on this site so let's start I guess $340 is for a jasper full package that means it was taken out the box modded and sealed back up. Falcon go for about $250 for the full package xenons and zhyper go for $200 max for a full package as they tend to rrod easly. Now for $99 you can buy a rrod banned and broken DVD drive xenon that comes with nothing I have never seen a normal jtag above 340 unless it cones with something else the most expencive I seen was a jasper 512mb liquid cooled unbanned case modded 250gb hardrive as well as a1.5tb external hardrive selling for $400 and then it droped to $300 to be sold so mate if you want fast sales price it with the community prices rather than your own makebelive ones.

Look on ebay or craigslist ive seen xclamped maybe banned jtags go for $375+ nothing special lol you know reading helps you know what your talking about XD

#16 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

will those people got riped off and there were probably little noobs who just wanted to host lobbies out of the box if you need a better deal anyone ill find you it uk or us or even canada dont bothere buying this is a rip off. and from what i have seen you dont seem to know very much about jtags.

#17 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:34 PM

will those people got riped off and there were probably little noobs who just wanted to host lobbies out of the box if you need a better deal anyone ill find you it uk or us or even canada dont bothere buying this is a rip off. and from what i have seen you dont seem to know very much about jtags.

Software wise I don't know too much, hardware wise I do. Compared to big sites like ebay, craigslist, and others this is a good deal. Look if you want a great console that will last this is what your looking for, its not some peice of crap x-clamped jtag like the 95%+ of jtags which only last a week. So the fact that its not repaired really bumps up the value.

#18 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

No it dosent as regular xboxs have large chance of rrod what makes you think you know as much as you think big deal you baught a rework station you don't know jack let's test answer this question without googling it how many energy sources are avalabe on the mobo by soldering wires and what do they range from.
    Point 2 is you don't know much about jtags as it's important to mention what type of mobo is the person buying what type of drive which you haven't mentioned 3 if you buy a jasper out the shops and I buy a xenon towel tricked and penny tricked and all the other shit I could make my xbox last alot longer than yours with a few moddifactions so don't brag it hasent had problems in the past as I doubt your the orignal owner you don't know what the last owner has or hasent done to it

#19 1800modder

1800modder

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 55 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

that box is xenon btw with style 1 GPU not worth 300$ + shitty smc wires BTW

#20 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

No it dosent as regular xboxs have large chance of rrod what makes you think you know as much as you think big deal you baught a rework station you don't know jack let's test answer this question without googling it how many energy sources are avalabe on the mobo by soldering wires and what do they range from.
    Point 2 is you don't know much about jtags as it's important to mention what type of mobo is the person buying what type of drive which you haven't mentioned 3 if you buy a jasper out the shops and I buy a xenon towel tricked and penny tricked and all the other shit I could make my xbox last alot longer than yours with a few moddifactions so don't brag it hasent had problems in the past as I doubt your the orignal owner you don't know what the last owner has or hasent done to it

They have a larger change of rrod, sure, but it's not too much more then the rest, ms has done little to fix the 360. The key is really how you keep it, and this will last a heck of a lot longer then some x-clamped board, or towel tricked one. Nothing but the jtag has been done to this and it is in perfect condition as you can see in the pics. The dvd drive is a toshiba-samung in great condition and like i said before i already have the cpu key all you need to do is flash it, but besides you really don't need it since it is a jtag.