• Please log in to reply
    31 replies to this topic

#1 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

I am trying to use the program, but you have to Authorize yourself as a Member of iBotModz, so I am making this post. It seems alot of people are having troubles with this, so i'm guessing this won't work for me. But lets cross out fingers. Please, AUTHORIZE ME ! (:

Also, I agree with EVERYONE who thinks Reach is going to PWN MW2 !!

#2 robert_hehn

robert_hehn

Private Grade 2

• Donors+

• 164 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:08 AM

Did you get the app to work?

#3 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

Did you get the app to work?

Please read the message I sent you. Thanks.

#4 gruntlord6

gruntlord6

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

Please read the message I sent you. Thanks.

Why not post it here?

#5 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

Why not post it here?

Okay well, I don't know how to use this program, the authorization is not the problem anymore, but when I click help it says save the program or use the code provided. There is no code, which i don't understand. I am guessing you need to put the save on your hard drive or something? I'm not quite sure how to do that. I also don't understand how the file's that you download from the program that are apparently ALL pre-order bonus downloads which I have most of them that are listed on there and I know that they all range from about 5Mega Bytes to about 30MB. All these files that you download from the program are 1KB, which is impossible. I am starting to think this program is not legit, and just a phishing program to encourage people to sign up on iBotModz. But it says it is founded by IbotPeaches and Gameover, and it was posted by Peaches himself. So I am extremely confused. Please, if anyone has ever used this program before or has ANY experience in this area of modding, PLEASE help. Either with Reply or PM, or really anything. Thanks.

#6 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:35 PM

Okay well, I don't know how to use this program, the authorization is not the problem anymore, but when I click help it says save the program or use the code provided. There is no code, which i don't understand. I am guessing you need to put the save on your hard drive or something? I'm not quite sure how to do that. I also don't understand how the file's that you download from the program that are apparently ALL pre-order bonus downloads which I have most of them that are listed on there and I know that they all range from about 5Mega Bytes to about 30MB. All these files that you download from the program are 1KB, which is impossible. I am starting to think this program is not legit, and just a phishing program to encourage people to sign up on iBotModz. But it says it is founded by IbotPeaches and Gameover, and it was posted by Peaches himself. So I am extremely confused. Please, if anyone has ever used this program before or has ANY experience in this area of modding, PLEASE help. Either with Reply or PM, or really anything. Thanks.

the content is on the disk, the file is to tell the disk you can use it.

#7 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

I'll answer what I can.

1) Its not a phishing program.

2) Gameover made the original, then once his server died he never updated it. Due to time. I re-coded it in C# and released it.

3) Bonus(es) can be a downloaded-able item, or a code to enter in the game. Thats why it says code or dlc (I think Red Faction Guerilla has a code)

4) I tried to make the UI really simple. I'll clean it up on the next version

5) The next version includes a couple of new games.

#8 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:29 AM

I'll answer what I can.

1) Its not a phishing program.

2) Gameover made the original, then once his server died he never updated it. Due to time. I re-coded it in C# and released it.

3) Bonus(es) can be a downloaded-able item, or a code to enter in the game. Thats why it says code or dlc (I think Red Faction Guerilla has a code)

4) I tried to make the UI really simple. I'll clean it up on the next version

5) The next version includes a couple of new games.

Thanks so much Peaches, that makes sense. You can see why I was starting to doubt that the program was "Legit", because it had such little information as well as a bad help menu. No offense at all, but please; if you end up making that new copy of it, please refer me to a link to the download. Thanks man! So just to make sure, all I do is move the file onto my HDD, and it will then be in my download history? Or it will make it so I am able to download it by going to the marketplace and clicking re-download? If so, please tell me where to store the file. I will not rush, because I really don't look forward to storing the file in the wrong spot on my HD and messing god knows what up. Thanks Peaches, as well as gruntmodz, I was starting to think noone was going to reply to my post. Thumbs Up to the iBotModz community ! (:

#9 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:34 AM

Also Peaches, you said you were going to add a few new games in the next version, I was going to mention, if you could somehow get the Bioshock 2 Pre-Order bonus code for the Extra Characters in there man, I would do anything ! I wanted that code so bad, but never could find a code. Well, I wanted it pretty bad, but nowhere near as bad as the Golden Hammerburst for GOW2, I didn't end up going to midnight launch sadly. But I saw that was allready in the tool ,so thats great ! But anyways, I know you mentioned something about having to get the code from someones HD in the first place, so if you don't know anyone with it, don't stress it man, I will eventually find a download on Ebay or something. (: Thanks man.

#10 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:25 AM

To use it simply download the file to ur desktop. From poma then transfer the file into the gamefolder star a new checkpoint and it should be working.

#11 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:30 AM

I never got these to work for me, dunno why. Oh well, the 360 is history now.

#12 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

I never got these to work for me, dunno why. Oh well, the 360 is history now.

not even close.

#13 demonnotferu

demonnotferu

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

I put the data into my game folder to where its supposed to go but when i try to access the content ingame it wont work. I check my memory on the 360 and its says corrupted file

Edited by demonnotferu, 15 May 2010 - 09:24 AM.

#14 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:10 AM

Bug has been fixed. Thanks for helping with the fix.

http://www.ibotmodz....post__p__117682

#15 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

not even close.

Sorry, I meant my 360 is history.

#16 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:35 AM

bump. Please, I would like to know how to use this program! Sorry for being a nub, but I am just used to Amateur modding, for example modding gamesave's with Modio. Anyways, please help! A friend of mine told me that Peaches removed the program and his updating it/ fixing it, is this true? Thanks to everyone who replys!

#17 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:19 AM

I guess I have updating to do.

People report saves are corrupted, I work with one member and he says there good. Then others say there bad. I think I'll start passing the md5 hash, and checking it if thats possible.

#18 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:53 AM

Update the program.

I guarantee to anyone that there will be no bugs. Spent 3 hours fixing this thing.

#19 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

Thanks Peaches, I'll try the program as soon as I get home, I'm at school so I can't try it out. I'm super excited to use the Baseball bat for L4D2. Thanks man!

#20 L1LnICKY

L1LnICKY

Private

• Members+

• 31 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:25 PM

Just posting to Authorize myself.