2 replies to this topic

#1 joevader

joevader

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

ALright, so people are all happy, getting into 10th lobbies, right? WRONG

although 10th lobbies seem harmless, just skipping the ranking process, bans are immenent. if you are the person send out INVITES to people, try to balance them out. to many invites to a certain game and IW check it for security purposes. If its modded, ONLY the person sending out the invites will be banned. it is not permanent, only about a month on average. you have been warned, but i do also think 10th lobbies are sweet so keep truckin lol

NOTE:: this is for LONG TERM LOBBIES! 200 invites is the minimum for a security check

NOTE:: I got this from a IW forum post, that is now deleted, so no link is available, sorry :(

Edited by joevader, 06 May 2010 - 05:42 PM.

#2 jmdalmighty

jmdalmighty

Admin

• VIP

• 1,242 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

This only effect hosters and no hoster hosts on their main account so it makes no diffrence to any one iw can't do shit cause they didn't beta test ther game is broken yet they still **** over they're loyal customers by reskinning a map and charging $15 give modding site the tools and we would relise much better shit then them any day a little of topic but **** iw

#3 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

ALright, so people are all happy, getting into 10th lobbies, right? WRONG

although 10th lobbies seem harmless, just skipping the ranking process, bans are immenent. if you are the person send out INVITES to people, try to balance them out. to many invites to a certain game and IW check it for security purposes. If its modded, ONLY the person sending out the invites will be banned. it is not permanent, only about a month on average. you have been warned, but i do also think 10th lobbies are sweet so keep truckin lol

NOTE:: this is for LONG TERM LOBBIES! 200 invites is the minimum for a security check

NOTE:: I got this from a IW forum post, that is now deleted, so no link is available, sorry :(

mw2 sucks the ppl that made it are idiots, they will say that sure but it means nothing, probably just a hallow threat. Lol before their solution 2 fixing this was sending out a retard to ban ppl (yeah like he banned any1)