• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Please go to the forums on xbox.com and start topics with this as the post in every section:

"So.. how long is Major Nelson's account suspended for? As it clearly states (and has been repeated by your staff constantly) in the ToS, that EVERY person using XBL has to agree to in order to use the service... "You are responsible for your account and console. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account on the Xbox Live Web. Microsoft will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge." As we all can see, there was very objectional content on his profile the other day, so how long is his suspension? He is in fact (according to your own ToS) responsible for every bit of it all, and must face the consequences. Unless you also wish to unban/unsuspend everyone else's accounts that have claimed to be "hacked" or "phished" Rules apply to everyone, or they apply to no one. Which is it? This question is brought to you by the courtesy of Az. Enjoy!"

#2 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:21 PM

Did it a bit for ya
    edit: They all got deleted within 5 minutes. This is why I went "Fuck MS" and started playing games on my pc.

Edited by Quinn, 31 March 2010 - 01:33 PM.

#3 Azraelrs

Azraelrs

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 85 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Did it a bit for ya
    edit: They all got deleted within 5 minutes. This is why I went "**** MS" and started playing games on my pc.

Yeah, that's why I asked for help. They all got deleted, just trying to overpower them.