Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

im gusing re installing everything is not an option

#3 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

That is pre e74, there is something wrong with the gpu and/or hana chip. I can repair this for you, I run a repair company called Xbox 360 Smart Repairs, we repair 360s the smart and lasting way no xclamp, penny trick, or overheating; we only use the best methods and tools. The cost is only $35 +shipping and no charge If we can't fix your 360 or If you want a reball/chip replacement the cost is only $55 +shipping and no charge if I can't fix your 360. So if you interested in a repair or have any questions my email is xbox360smartrepairs@yahoo.com and My site (still working on it)

#4 Lewie4

Lewie4

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 442 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

That is pre e74, there is something wrong with the gpu and/or hana chip. I can repair this for you, I run a repair company called Xbox 360 Smart Repairs, we repair 360s the smart and lasting way no xclamp, penny trick, or overheating; we only use the best methods and tools. The cost is only $35 +shipping and no charge If we can't fix your 360 or If you want a reball/chip replacement the cost is only $55 +shipping and no charge if I can't fix your 360. So if you interested in a repair or have any questions my email is xbox360smartrepairs@yahoo.com and My site (still working on it)

Im not shipping to the USA for just a fix

#5 halo3

halo3

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 571 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

Im not shipping to the USA for just a fix

It's the best deal I do a reflow with a custom bga rework station and use flux where people charge $40 +shipping, I also do part replacements, and the xclamp trick hyrbid advanced (which isn't the xcalmp trick its similar but applies even pressure, prevents flexing, fixes many or the 360s problems, and won't damage your 360) and that is way better then the xclamp trick which people charge up to $50 for. All that for only $35 +shipping, so sure it will be more for shipping but your saving money on the repair.