•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

I can't think of a snide comment about this so this is the title.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
    1 reply to this topic

#1 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

Posted Image

This morning I learned that my roommate was sexually assaulted near the Festive Tree while she was helping others with the puzzle. She would move and the harasser would follow. Each time trying to get behind her and use the crouch gesture. This apparently went on for some time. The harasser was warned multiple times and laughed at the thought that someone might report him for his actions, which was eventually done, and also, I'm proud to say, by other bystanders.

It should be obvious to any clear thinking person that more needs to be done in these situations. Report, definitely, but at the same time the harasser should be immediately disconnected and then not allowed to enter a instance were their victim is located, keeping them apart. Like a Restraining Order. If the harasser has a string of victims, then let them find themselves all alone or better yet, only with other harassers.

In fact, Home should create the Home Jail, then the harassers can harass each other, since that seems to be their only purpose for being on Home. Put them where they belong. There is no reason Home can't make money on future rapists. After losing all their items, like a real jail, Home can sell them orange jumpsuits, flip-flops and they can decorate their jail cells with a few items such as bunk bed, toilet and a bed roll. They might as well get use to it, that's where they are headed if they don't change their criminal behavior.

At the same time, the victim is given a free personal space which includes a mini-game. The game consists of the harasser being placed in a very small courtyard and the victim, using an automatic tomato gun, shoots tomatoes at their harassers. Perhaps this would encourage these losers not to come back if they are going to act like a criminal.

http://boardsus.play.../board/message?

Edited by Slidell, 17 January 2010 - 10:59 PM.

#2 Diggy

Diggy

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors

• 199 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

LOL.