•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Borderlands - Mod Backpack Capacity to over 65,000 items! EASY!

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 artsoto

artsoto

Corporal Grade 1

• Banned

• 177 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:00 PM

I didnt steal this i was logged into my iTz SoTo my accident when i posted it up :D

TUTORIAL:

1.The folder ID for Borderlands is 545407E7.

2. Copy and Open up your "Save000_.sav" file for your character.

3. Search the file for the Hex equivalent (Use a Decimal to Hex Calculator) of the current max capacity of your backpack. This value is generally located just after your last "ammopool" and rigth before the first item item in your backpack identified as, ""gd_itemgrades" in the gamesave.

Example: If your backpack can hold 12 items, then you would search for "000C" in Hex.

If you find multiple results, of which none are located in the same area (ASCII text field) as shown in the video, you can try adding more blank bytes of "00" in the front of your search to narrow the results.

Example: "000000OC".

4. Replace this value with whatever you want your max capacity to be, but it cannot be higher than "FFFF", which is 65,535 (decimal).

- IMPORTANT: If you make it any higher, the game and console will FREEZE when you load the game and go into the Inventory screen to view your backpack.

- Even if you max out the backpack, you can still repair Claptraps, and do the backpack upgrades without the game freezing!

#2 Diggy

Diggy

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors

• 199 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:02 PM

Nice, I'll be sure to try it out!

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

I'm bumping this because I have over 3000k incoming links from google/bing coming to this topic, and I thought some people might want to know that.