Dun Double post use the edit button next time

Posted Image

#23 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

I banned Cali Alec on legitimate calls that multiple programs were made from him and released under false accounts to help spread the virus.

I have not read this thread, I will re-look into the ban and see if it was made an error.

#24 BTKC124

BTKC124

Rob

• Donors

• 618 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

Thank You

#25 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

Publicly starting a debate thread and taking shots at the staff in the thread is not the way to handle a mistake if there even is one. I'd laugh if you were banned for flaming in this thread. Also, the kid who talked about banning ipod IP's you don't know what you are talking about.

Does calling someone a kid make you feel as if you surpass the other? Hm? Mr.Unknown age, too p*ssy? to post your age?

These kind of things piss me off about people. So what if he didn't know what he was talking about. You could politely inform him about it, rather then you flaming him. You may say you were not doing so, but if you read your post carefully, you were in a sense.

Fking people. After you read this post, I bet you that you are going to check out my profile to see how old I am. :)

Read my signature if you are ready to call me immature. To be honest, I could really care less. Also, yes I'm an @ss. I take things too far at times, but this is just to give you notice. :drool:

Let's all be friends here. :)

I don't give my age out, because quite frankly you have no reason to know it. Whether or not I am 8 or 80 years old makes no difference in any possible situation that could ever happen on this site. I referred to him as a 'kid' in the sense of a pronoun, but apparently you can't discern that. Anyone and everyone knows that if I wanted to insult him, I would have done much better than 'the kid'. Politely informing the person who is impolitely making insults at others is dumb.

Haha im not flaming. Im laughing about all this as i post. Second i look at the ip on my ipod and its dif. Than all the others. I still dont care if im banned. And theeasyb. Ive been in ur partys before. Ur quite the doushe bag. So f*ck u. And now im gonna go to calimodz where the staff is legit. This staff used to be.

Really? Learn how to express yourself properly. Throwing a period after every couple words creates a stream of consciousness, not an intellectual statement. The IP address your ipod gets is one on your local network, and is not the one that a website would ban. There is another factor at play as far as you being unbanned. I'm quite the 'doushe' bag? If you were ever in my party you would know that I don't like to further stupidity like this, and you would also know that I don't argue something unless I know exactly what is going on.

#26 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:17 PM

the user above me just pwned the world

#27 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

Haha and i meant to reply to what easyb said. Not u ceaser

Haha, okay. I had to re-read your post. I thought you were replying to me. Lulz. And I don't even go to CaliModz, but I know that a modding site such as them have no intention of infecting others.

#28 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:04 PM

the user above me just pwned the world

I quite disagree. :) I think it's funny, his reply hahahaha.

Wow I had the best night. HOLY SHIT IF FORGOT I HAD TO TEXT ****!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH! anyways, I can't believe I'm up this late doing homework.

#29 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:39 PM

I banned Cali Alec on legitimate calls that multiple programs were made from him and released under false accounts to help spread the virus.

I have not read this thread, I will re-look into the ban and see if it was made an error.

thnks. But hes only made three. Remember that he realised the source code so any1 can make there own and make it look lik he made it. So plz do some research on whats going on. Thnks anyways