• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    71 replies to this topic

#41 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

He has to start in dash, load h3, do the glitch, get the gun and shit. Show it was on live with 4 people in the game, 1 has to be me.

rogue if u havnt noticed u dont like me and i dont like you so leave it. ive given enough proof, im not giving a tutorial. whoever finds it first gets the prize and credit, because before i found it on retail i went in to make sure it was there and able to pick up, so in a way i cheated. i did get it on retail but i dont think i deserve credit for finding it totally legit. Also they are location triggers. the skulls arent needed they just make it easier to get the triggers. I've already shown greensquad, glory(which we found togeather on retail), and bloody (3 people without devs who i trusted not to release a tut).

#42 iTzoODavidOo

iTzoODavidOo

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 353 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

rogue if u havnt noticed u dont like me and i dont like you so leave it. ive given enough proof, im not giving a tutorial. whoever finds it first gets the prize and credit, because before i found it on retail i went in to make sure it was there and able to pick up, so in a way i cheated. i did get it on retail but i dont think i deserve credit for finding it totally legit. Also they are location triggers. the skulls arent needed they just make it easier to get the triggers. I've already shown greensquad, glory(which we found togeather on retail), and bloody (3 people without devs who i trusted not to release a tut).

Well get them to post on here, saying its not on a dev.

#43 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Well get them to post on here, saying its not on a dev.

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

This is bloody satan (dont ask me why im on this account lol) I know for a fact that this is real. We all know Glory is an extremely poor Puerto Rican and can't afford a dev kit. So, this was done on retail. Halodu03de even showed me in campaign. You all are foolishzorz. First of all, Rogue probably didn't have the skulls on in that video. Second, he did not use the trigger to disable the death barriers in there. Once you have activated the trigger and you have the skulls on, you are free to glitch into that room and freely use the scarab gun as you please :)

thats bloody

Edited by halodu03de, 31 July 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#44 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

Go you can get your "friends" to lie. (he prob payed them ;))

#45 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:25 PM

Its fake. Stfu Halodude, stop making videos to flaunt your misused, abused, and unproductive XDK.

#46 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

Go you can get your "friends" to lie. (he prob payed them ;) )

>> well you cant tell me how i would have done it to mod it, and i have given plenty PLENTY of proof, so i guess until someone else finds it no one will know because im not releasing a tut.

#47 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:53 PM

Show me on live. I won't release a tut, i am respected enough not to, and i won't show friends.

#48 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 13 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:03 PM

Let me share my post from Bungie.net to end this giant ridiculous war between everyone :p

Posted by: I Jiralhanae I
    That's the secret assault rifle. It's there, I've seen it, people have known about it.

It is by no means a Scarab Gun. Also, that video includes noclip, which is a mod. I do believe that is against the rules here? If not, then you should probably put a warning on it anyway, seeing as it has some blammable words in it.

(Also, that kid can't spell. Seriously.)

Alright, let me explain something to the kids who don't know anything about modding:

-This is on an Xbox 360 Development Kit, which can run unsigned code. "noclip" is not a dev command, and he simply modded his crouch speed.

-For the most part, it seems as though Bungie does not care about mods as long as they don't disrupt another player's game experience

-You guys are like, "OMG MODZ! REPORT! BAN!" Cry about it if you feel that way, and file a report or a complaint if it really offends you that much. Microsoft won't do anything about it, nor can Bungie (unless they feel like banning you from matchmaking)

-You know you would mod too if you could

-Modding to get in to somewhere that seems nearly impossible to get in to doesn't affect the item's significance

-

halo2de gave 2 vids with proof that is GOOD proof as to why rouges video is wrong. i believe halo2de

You sir, are wrong. I've been talking to halodude on MSN a lot lately, and the "method" and "triggers" to get in there seem like complete BS to me.

I'll also explain why this couldn't be a Scarab Gun

Here comes the wall of text:

Think about in Halo 2, how the Scarab Gun was in a spot that everyone could get to fairly easily with no "triggers" or glitching of any sort. Remember what type of gun it was too? A Plasma Rifle. Which shoots plasma. If I remember correctly, plasma weapons don't pick up ammo, which is why they gave the Scarab Gun infinite ammo.

The Scarab Gun was also it's all weapon, which meant that it was completely different from every other Plasma Rifle in the game, now this AR on the other side (if what I'm interpreting from Halodude and ActualGlory is correct) is "triggered' to become the Scarab Gun. Mind explaining why there's no Scarab Gun in the .map file then, and nothing in the scripts?

Back to the if theory. If this was a Scarab Gun, then it could cause some problems based on Haldude and ActualGlory's story. They claim that the projectile is swapped or something among those lines, but wouldn't that mean that the Marine's would shoot out Scarab Rounds, too? I don't remember seeing any Marines shoot any Assault Rifles in either of the videos.

But they had a video of them shooting a regular AR then shooting teh Sc4rab Gunz!

Real time modding on a development is possible, ya know. This means that they get ready to swap the projectiles, and as soon as they pick up that weapon, they swap it in less than a second.

Also, how would you get ammo? It would require special ammo since you couldn't use the Assault Rifle's ammo, and would need to pick up a form of "Scarab Ammo" as I wish to call it.

Here is another reason as to why it couldn't be a Scarab Gun:

Like I said, in order for it to be a Scarab Gun among the type they said it was [simple projectile swap] then the Marines, like I said, would shoot out Scarab Plasma [or whatever the hell you want to call it] too, resulting in epic lag, and your console crashing or something. Not fun, right?

/wall
    /thread
    /quest.

http://www.bungie.ne...peater1-p=2#end

Edited by CLK Rebellion, 31 July 2009 - 08:04 PM.

#49 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

Let me share my post from Bungie.net to end this giant ridiculous war between everyone :p

You sir, are wrong. I've been talking to halodude on MSN a lot lately, and the "method" and "triggers" to get in there seem like complete BS to me.

How the hell does it seem like BS i have been giving you hints and everything. apparently i cant trust anyone anymore...

I'll also explain why this couldn't be a Scarab Gun

Here comes the wall of text:

Think about in Halo 2, how the Scarab Gun was in a spot that everyone could get to fairly easily with no "triggers" or glitching of any sort. Remember what type of gun it was too? A Plasma Rifle. Which shoots plasma. If I remember correctly, plasma weapons don't pick up ammo, which is why they gave the Scarab Gun infinite ammo.

Halo 3 is completely different from halo 2. it even has a new engine. just because things seem like they make sense doesnt mean they do. why do you think that a scarab gun has to be a plasma gun, its a scarab beam coming out of a small weapon it doesnt even make sense in the first place. and just because they dont pick up ammo doesnt mean they dont loose charge like a real plasma rifle. plus, the scarab guns in halo 2 were just placeholders, so they needed to have infinite ammo(from what i have been told).

The Scarab Gun was also it's all weapon, which meant that it was completely different from every other Plasma Rifle in the game, now this AR on the other side (if what I'm interpreting from Halodude and ActualGlory is correct) is "triggered' to become the Scarab Gun. Mind explaining why there's no Scarab Gun in the .map file then, and nothing in the scripts?

If i am correct, there is no "Anti Air Wraith" in the .map file. It is completely scripted to become an AA wraith, no one can spawn an AA wraith, they need a script to go along with it. Also, please tell me how there is nothing in the scripts, because from what you are saying it doesnt sound like you know much about halo 3 map files. You dont even know how to read the scripts, nonetheless read through over 500 of them.

Back to the if theory. If this was a Scarab Gun, then it could cause some problems based on Haldude and ActualGlory's story. They claim that the projectile is swapped or something among those lines, but wouldn't that mean that the Marine's would shoot out Scarab Rounds, too? I don't remember seeing any Marines shoot any Assault Rifles in either of the videos.

the trigger makes the AR a Scarab gun. if what your saying is correct, then if they made the AA wraith with scripts, that would make all wraiths AA wraiths, which doesnt make sense. you can apply things to individual objects, without affecting the others of the same object.

But they had a video of them shooting a regular AR then shooting teh Sc4rab Gunz!

Real time modding on a development is possible, ya know. This means that they get ready to swap the projectiles, and as soon as they pick up that weapon, they swap it in less than a second.

You are right i have no way to prove i didnt rth other than my word.

Also, how would you get ammo? It would require special ammo since you couldn't use the Assault Rifle's ammo, and would need to pick up a form of "Scarab Ammo" as I wish to call it.

I think its funny how you just assume things. Why would it require special ammo? just because it has a different projectile doesnt mean it needs special ammo. if i change the projectile of a BR to shoot needler projectiles in a map, BR ammo still works with the "projectile swapped" BRs.

Here is another reason as to why it couldn't be a Scarab Gun:

Like I said, in order for it to be a Scarab Gun among the type they said it was [simple projectile swap] then the Marines, like I said, would shoot out Scarab Plasma [or whatever the hell you want to call it] too, resulting in epic lag, and your console crashing or something. Not fun, right?

You just repeated what you said in different words. And no it wouldnt create a lot of lag, showing once again you dont know much about modding(although you don't have a kit.)

/wall
    /thread
    /quest.

You mind explaining to me why my second proof video is wrong? you didnt say one thing about any of the facts in the video which are the most important facts in order for it to be real...

#50 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

there is so assault rifle variant in the .map file that contains such properties. The gun doesn't exist in the tag system or on the single player shared. You fail. No matter how many walls of text you post, you are wrong, you are flaunting yourself, you need to shut up and admit how wrong you are.

#51 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

Finally.
    IT took that to stop the golden hog, take that to stop this.

#52 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

there is so assault rifle variant in the .map file that contains such properties. The gun doesn't exist in the tag system or on the single player shared. You fail. No matter how many walls of text you post, you are wrong, you are flaunting yourself, you need to shut up and admit how wrong you are.

Its not a variant and please tell me how the hell i did it if you and a few others think i modded it. please tell me. do i need to take video of me doing it with glory and then go to my friends list and go back or what. i dont know any other way to prove it.

#53 actualglory

actualglory

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

how could i have possibly been in the game. you need to drop it until you disprove the facts in halodudes second proof video

#54 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:52 PM

Its not a variant and please tell me how the hell i did it if you and a few others think i modded it. please tell me. do i need to take video of me doing it with glory and then go to my friends list and go back or what. i dont know any other way to prove it.

It is a variant... If there is a normal assault rifle and a modded assault rifle in the map then how would there not be variants? Your scarab gun does not exist. There are many factors to prove this. You out of everyone playing halo 3 for 2 years being the ONLY one to find this? You being one of the people that abuse there xdk and flaunts them-self at any chance possible? The only reason you are defending this is because you want to have a reason to continue flaunting yourself. k? k! k.

#55 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

Sir, i believe you just won.

#56 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

in b4 halodude

#57 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

It is a variant... If there is a normal assault rifle and a modded assault rifle in the map then how would there not be variants? Your scarab gun does not exist. There are many factors to prove this. You out of everyone playing halo 3 for 2 years being the ONLY one to find this? You being one of the people that abuse there xdk and flaunts them-self at any chance possible? The only reason you are defending this is because you want to have a reason to continue flaunting yourself. k? k! k.

because it changes, its a regular one when it is spawned. Also, the AR was found recently, i just used my dev to go in, check out if its real, and then go on my retail and figure it out with glory. i dont take credit for finding it because i used my dev for part of it. So whoever gets to it first will be the one to prove it.

Also, prove all these facts wrong plz:
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0QO8FAjuMvA

#58 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:02 PM

fsdklh;fjlah;dkhjdglhksgfjh;l
    The only damn depency of the scarab gun's use is that on the scarab and ONLY on the scarab. It is not being used by ANY other entity at ALL.
    Also, you/(everyone that plays halo) and the fact that ONLY YOU have found the gun? Everything you have damn said in this topic has changed the idea that it is fake OR nulled the fact that you are finding any reason you can to flaunt your XDK. This is fake, it is written in stone. All you can provide to us is videos of you using the gun, or finding the gun. This is no different the the other generic mods you have "made" or change any of our opinions of you. How about you post a picture of the single player map opened up and show us WHERE THE HELL the assult rifle references to the scarab gun AT ALL for it to shoot out of a gun? And explain to us WHY you are the ONLY one in the world ,after 2 years the game has been released, are the ONLY person in the world that has found this?
    In after halodude
    In b4 fail

#59 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

fsdklh;fjlah;dkhjdglhksgfjh;l
    The only damn depency of the scarab gun's use is that on the scarab and ONLY on the scarab. It is not being used by ANY other entity at ALL.
    Also, you/(everyone that plays halo) and the fact that ONLY YOU have found the gun? Everything you have damn said in this topic has changed the idea that it is fake OR nulled the fact that you are finding any reason you can to flaunt your XDK. This is fake, it is written in stone. All you can provide to us is videos of you using the gun, or finding the gun. This is no different the the other generic mods you have "made" or change any of our opinions of you. How about you post a picture of the single player map opened up and show us WHERE THE HELL the assult rifle references to the scarab gun AT ALL for it to shoot out of a gun? And explain to us WHY you are the ONLY one in the world ,after 2 years the game has been released, are the ONLY person in the world that has found this?
    In after halodude
    In b4 fail

I DIDNT FIND IT LIKE 3 OTHER PEOPLE DID SO I DECIDED TO CHECK IT OUT. IT WAS FOUND RECENTLY AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO I GAVE ONE OF THEM OR THE PERSON WHO DID CREDIT. get it right... and you have hated me from the begginning, so what else would you rather do than try to prove me wrong. Also, you didnt prove anything in the video wrong which is all solid proof (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0QO8FAjuMvA). And you are right i dont know where any of the references are, im assuming there are because IT WORKS after the LOCATION TRIGGERS. I dont know that much about map files to know where they are, because i have only been modding for 6 months, and have been glitching for 6 years. The only reason no one believes me is because i have a dev kit, is it not? This is rediculous.

Edited by halodu03de, 31 July 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#60 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:13 PM

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIT. Oh wow 3 people out of the WHOLE halo 3 population? So much better...
    How about this, this is so legit? Why not post the film clip of this? One that we can actually download onto our xbox and see for ourself. No video you post will prove anything to us. You can make all you want but it will not prove anything. You guys being the only one in the world to find this, and NO ONE ELSE happens to be able to do this? I have disproved nearly all of your little arguments but you continue to bring them up. I dont care who you are, you are posting lies which I am here to disprove. Your next post better be some SOLID proof that will convince us ALL that this is real. If this where REALLY true then this should be no problem. No excuse, no more lies, no further arguments. Post your SOLID and GOLDEN proof that will prove us ALL wrong.