• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    6 replies to this topic

#1 roloff356

roloff356

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

a while back i traded my hard drive to my friend for a 360 controller so i unlocked my hard drive in unleashX and gave it to him and then i put the original hard drive in but in didn't work it booted 3 times then gave me the red and green flashing lights. I have a soft modded xbox and i dont have a eeprom backup it was on my memory card and it got erased some how. i am thinking to follow this http://www.llamma.co...box_Hdd_key.htm and put a friends xbox eeprom in mine but i dont know if our xbox versions have to be the same or if my eeprom is blank.

PLEASE HELP!!

#2 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:29 PM

I don't know much about Original Xbox, You might want to ask peaches, He seems to know a lot about that stuff, I don't know though, Just a guess.

#3 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

And I don't know why the hell you - Repped me for saying I don't know but you might wanna ask peaches but, how bout looking at the xbox section... it's not that hard to scroll down to the xbox section to take a look there I do not know if there is anything in there but whatever...there was still no point in - Repping me...

#4 roloff356

roloff356

Recruit

• Members

• 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

And I don't know why the hell you - Repped me for saying I don't know but you might wanna ask peaches but, how bout looking at the xbox section... it's not that hard to scroll down to the xbox section to take a look there I do not know if there is anything in there but whatever...there was still no point in - Repping me...

i did no such thing

#5 360

Sergeant Grade 2

• Donors

• 373 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:41 AM

Actually you did, there was no point in - Repping me and it's clear you did because you can see 4 total - reps on my posts why did you do it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Somebody likes that red button a bit much :X

Edited by 360, 29 July 2009 - 07:46 AM.

#6 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:09 AM

Don't have an eeprom backup... great. Google "DIY Xbox eeprom reader" and see if you can make it, its the only way you are going to get you eeprom from your xbox

#7 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:14 AM

Dude, rep isn't your life here. Peaches or twam would have to fix that, I can't help you there. Anyway it seems like Quinn has resolved this topic. Closed.