• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 SashedKnight

SashedKnight

Private

• Members+

• 43 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

Can someone make me a neat looking office type area on The Pit that is only accessible by a teleporter and it includes desks and what not to make it look all "officy", and have a monitor on a table that is linked to a camera with a small area with nothing in it but enough room to move around that is also only accessible by a teleporter?

The rooms could be made by some sort of wall or something.

I have an idea for a map, but I just need that part done with mods.

If you can do it, please message me a download link to it.

Edited by SashedKnight, 16 July 2009 - 10:01 PM.

#2 kyliebeans

kyliebeans

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

That is a very good idea for a small modded map i realy hope someone does that i would like to see how it turned out ill give you props for that idea.

#3 skipper132

skipper132

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 194 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:52 PM

A federal jury Thursday found a 32-year-old Minnesota woman guilty of illegally downloading music from the Internet and fined her $80,000 each -- a total of $1.9 million -- for 24 songs.

Jammie Thomas-Rasset's case was the first such copyright infringement case to go to trial in the United States, her attorney said. world of warcraft gold

Attorney Joe Sibley said that his client was shocked at the fine, noting that the price tag on the songs she downloaded was 99 cents.

Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss
    buy wow gold
    She plans to appeal, he said.

Cara Duckworth, a spokeswoman for the Recording Industry Association of America, said the association was "pleased that the jury agreed with the evidence and found the defendant liable."

"We appreciate the jury's service and that they take this as seriously as we do," she said.
    cheap wow gold
    Thomas-Rasset downloaded work by artists such as No Doubt, Linkin Park, Gloria Estefan and Sheryl Crow.

This was the second trial for Thomas-Rasset. The judge ordered a retrial in 2007 after there was an error in the wording of jury instructions.
    world of warcraft gold
    The fines jumped considerably from the first trial, which granted just $220,000 to the recording companies.

Thomas-Rasset is married with four children and works for an Indian tribe in Minnesota.

Is this forum moderated anymore? its obviously a bot ip ban it