• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Tomatoes

Tomatoes

Private

• Members+

• 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

i never come on ibotmodz except to ocasionaly play arcade games, but this site ive come accross is pissing me off and i need somewhere to rant. i just came accross the site unlimitedgamedownloads.com and i went on bugmenot.com to get account name and pass for it so i can download sims 2 off a website rather then a torrent, which is going to take five days at this rate. when i got into the members area to download games, all it has was a link to download utorrent and instructions on how to use it. this is what people paid money and gave their e-mail to see. if you want to check it out for yourself, the account name is ga20me, password is ke01feb. also, if anyone could tell me a site where i can download sims 2 for free that isnt a torrent i'd appreciate it.

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

torrents are everything. No one can host 4.7 gb files directly without pvp transfer

#3 Tomatoes

Tomatoes

Private

• Members+

• 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

well i aint willing to wait five days for somthing that might not work anyways, im just gona buy it.

#4 noodle1119

noodle1119

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 212 posts
    • Location:Ã?¢Ã?Å?ââ?¬Â¦Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?®Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã? Ã?¢ââ??¢Ã?Â¥Ã?¢ââ??¢Ã?¡

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

http://www.warez-bb.com

#5 Tomatoes

Tomatoes

Private

• Members+

• 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:56 AM

it takes me to warez-bb.org, which im guessing is what you meant, but it wont let me register for an account, says the board admin doesnt want more accounts.

#6 Snowmon333♥

Snowmon333♥

• Retired Staff

• 1,029 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:14 PM

ya i found that once its kinda annoying that i get excited cause i found a site and they dont let you register

i just use torrents though

it's very fast you might as well use a torrent

#7 Tomatoes

Tomatoes

Private

• Members+

• 27 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:30 PM

the fastest torrent i could find told me it would take 3 years at one point, i didnt even know it could go that high, the five days it told me earlier was like best case scenario, too many leechers. im just going to cash in this money order i have and go buy sims 2, its been out 3 years now its probably not much for it + the expansions.