That makes sense =.=

#63 7331loser

7331loser

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members

• 16 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

Agnostic. But damn, i love christmas.

Im sorry but u caught me trolling, Wat does that mean?

Haloism, believe in the Great Journey.

Brandon way to kill a good tread.... jk.... Wait. Didnt all you "Haloists" die in the war fro the HOLY RELIC(aka-HALO 3!)???

Edited by 7331loser, 16 May 2009 - 06:56 PM.

#64 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

what made god then?

According to pastafarianism chuck norris made god.

#65 Monkeyman157

Monkeyman157

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

UB3RF@1L!

Everyone know's there is no "GOD".

#66 T3A guy

T3A guy

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:07 PM

UB3RF@1L!

Everyone know's there is no "GOD".

Then who is Budhas grandpa?

#67 Curtis

Curtis

Captain Grade 1

• Retired Staff

• 1,382 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

You're not a true Christian unless you live like one like I do. Your like a wolf in sheep's clothing. You say you're one thing and do another, your also what they call a hypocrite. Just saying. No flame intended. No need to reply if you don't want to either.

I don't agree, the way i see it is that you can belive what you want, and shouldn't need to do everything to worship. Remember there is dif versions of christianity.

imho, i think its a farce.

#68 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

This thread is still up...

#69 T3A guy

T3A guy

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

I don't agree, the way i see it is that you can belive what you want, and shouldn't need to do everything to worship. Remember there is dif versions of christianity.

imho, i think its a farce.

No smart remarks, last warning.

Edit Curtis' post too. All I did was agree with him.

Edited by T3A_guy, 17 May 2009 - 12:15 PM.

#70 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

If u have read the bible before there always has been God he was not "born".(oh and can a mod remove that monkeyman's post? i find it offensive) Big bang theory doesnt make sense, it states that at one point that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was once a super dense point, ok then what would have surrounded this "point"? Evolution is being proved false very often, like the animals found in the amazon believed to have been extint for thousands to millions of years ago. If we were once monkeys then why haven't the other species evolved nearly as fast as ours? And then how does that explain races? natural selection pshhhh

#71 mangriff32

mangriff32

Sergeant Grade 3

• VIP

• 486 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

If u have read the bible before there always has been God he was not "born".(oh and can a mod remove that monkeyman's post? i find it offensive) Big bang theory doesnt make sense, it states that at one point that the ENTIRE UNIVERSE was once a super dense point, ok then what would have surrounded this "point"? Evolution is being proved false very often, like the animals found in the amazon believed to have been extint for thousands to millions of years ago. If we were once monkeys then why haven't the other species evolved nearly as fast as ours? And then how does that explain races? natural selection pshhhh

They have evolved as fast as us, we've adapted to fit our enviroment, they've adapted to theirs. Even though the fish today look more like their ancestors than us doesnt mean they havent evolved, it just means to suite their enviroment they havent had to change. We obviously had to change since we shifted from africa out to different climates.

#72 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:26 PM

They have evolved as fast as us, we've adapted to fit our enviroment, they've adapted to theirs. Even though the fish today look more like their ancestors than us doesnt mean they havent evolved, it just means to suite their enviroment they havent had to change. We obviously had to change since we shifted from africa out to different climates.

That's saying that our species evolved because we moved out of Africa well Africans are humans too and they didn't move to newer climates neither did the monkeys that stayed there.

#73 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

You do realise this is a serious thread right? Stop talking about chuck norris. He has nothing to do with this. And that pastafarianism is getting on lots of peoples nerves.

#74 mangriff32

mangriff32

Sergeant Grade 3

• VIP

• 486 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:48 PM

That's saying that our species evolved because we moved out of Africa well Africans are humans too and they didn't move to newer climates neither did the monkeys that stayed there.

Yeah, we share a common ancestor with monkeys we just adapted to different needs and different situations. Some of them moved out of the forest, some didn't, and after a million years or so, that makes a difference. And how can people say that we aren't related to monkeys when our DNA is almost identical?

#75 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

You make a good argument but there are so many flaws to it that I'm sure you can think of. I'm sure you think the same.

#76 mangriff32

mangriff32

Sergeant Grade 3

• VIP

• 486 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

You make a good argument but there are so many flaws to it that I'm sure you can think of. I'm sure you think the same.

lol. Both religion and science are flawed. That's life.

#77 Monkeyman157

Monkeyman157

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

Maybe It offends me that you dont beleive in Science. I mean "god" wasn't the one that made your computer, Really in a topic like this all there is is flame. I don't agree with what u say, You dont agree with what I say so.... And Dont FLame Darwin, His work was very important to us.

Edited by Monkeyman157, 17 May 2009 - 03:38 PM.

#78 7331loser

7331loser

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members

• 16 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

Maybe It offends me that you dont beleive in Science. I mean "god" wasn't the one that made your computer, Really in a topic like this all there is is flame. I don't agree with what u say, You dont agree with what I say so.... And Dont FLame Darwin, His work was very important to us.

OK, not trying to be an "asshalo" but... If this thread is doomed to flame, DOnt sit here and argue over wats right's and wat's wrong. If u say Ur Christian, Then u R we know whats that means u beleive in. SO Please dont duke it out here and destroy a Great Thread.

#79 T3A guy

T3A guy

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:53 PM

OK, not trying to be an "asshalo" but... If this thread is doomed to flame, DOnt sit here and argue over wats right's and wat's wrong. If u say Ur Christian, Then u R we know whats that means u beleive in. SO Please dont duke it out here and destroy a Great Thread.

Amen

#80 RROD

RROD

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

If you Listen in your science class you will learn that we HAVE NOT evolved quickly. Sure if you look at the "EARTH YEAR" Humans do not appear until Dec.30 at about 5 mins from midnight. But that 5 mins is equal to about 20,000-30,000 years. SO saying we evolved quickly would be false. To correct your statement," Then why have other specices not evloved to be intelligent?" We are not Intelligent either, we've had a lucky break, THE THUMB! Sure modern primates have thumbs they probbaly aquired them through imbredding or evolution. We have had this break longer though.