• Please log in to reply
    32 replies to this topic

#21 caratti

caratti

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 391 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

You call cesar not good? when he left here, he became known on most sites for his smudge tags. There hot and un beatable and it was his own found style. k so enjoy your failure.

Gfx site? me melo lax and buddah sure do love gfx. We pretty much go to every site. We give or CnC properly even if you don't like it, we don't care.

End...

*Dyinghero27

90% of the gfx sites i used to got 2 are dead or have been shut down

not gonna lie u r the last people i would wont to get CnC from lol

kaylub lax=== ewwww
    melo=====horrible
    Buddha==== colors are horrid and and just suck
    u========sitle is wack

just close this thread mod

game over

#22 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

90% of the gfx sites i used to got 2 are dead or have been shut down

not gonna lie u r the last people i would wont to get CnC from lol

kaylub lax=== ewwww
    melo=====horrible
    Buddha==== colors are horrid and and just suck
    u========sitle is wack

just close this thread mod

game over

For your info Lax is major good. He's going to college for graphics. Melo is amazing. He uses perfect blending with awesome colors. Probably has some of the best smudge tags I've ever seen. Buddah is amazing at GFX. Blending is amazing. His new style is unbeatable. He just makes damn good tags. Now me I'm not that good. I'm learning though.

#23 caratti

caratti

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 391 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

For your info Lax is major good. He's going to college for graphics. Melo is amazing. He uses perfect blending with awesome colors. Probably has some of the best smudge tags I've ever seen. Buddah is amazing at GFX. Blending is amazing. His new style is unbeatable. He just makes damn good tags. Now me I'm not that good. I'm learning though.

u are a dumb assssssssssssssss

i go to high school with lax also i was offerd graphic design scholarship to a school in Minnesota my jr year u are a joke

#24 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:48 PM

well I guess since we're throwing out are opinions in this topic.

I think your not good, your work looks simple, I am not good but I can deff tell when someone has an inflated ego and think there really good when tehre not.

that's you buddy.

#25 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

Dang, junior year? gosh that must mean i could have had a few by now.... =]

#26 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:27 PM

u are a dumb assssssssssssssss

i go to high school with lax also i was offerd graphic design scholarship to a school in Minnesota my jr year u are a joke

The reason you get good feedback on these"sigs" is because th sites you frequent are HALO/GAMING sites,
    where the gfx skill equates to mspaint,

they think your good because they themselves are horrid, PLUS you make halo designs which tickles there nerdy little gaming fancy,

If you were to actually get critiqued for these, they would be below novice,
    you are dirt,

gtfo

#27 caratti

caratti

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 391 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Dang, junior year? gosh that must mean i could have had a few by now.... =]

u have to know how to design first :p

The reason you get good feedback on these"sigs" is because th sites you frequent are HALO/GAMING sites,
    where the gfx skill equates to mspaint,

they think your good because they themselves are horrid, PLUS you make halo designs which tickles there nerdy little gaming fancy,

If you were to actually get critiqued for these, they would be below novice,
    you are dirt,

gtfo

dude we are on a halo mod site u fkin lil kid and u are bad lol
    u should see some of the stuff people create there better than ur
    peace of crap stuff

well I guess since we're throwing out are opinions in this topic.

I think your not good, your work looks simple, I am not good but I can deff tell when someone has an inflated ego and think there really good when tehre not.

that's you buddy.

u are dumb look at the topic where did i say i was good
    all im saying is that its not bad thats all

Edited by caratti, 14 March 2009 - 07:53 PM.

#28 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

u are dumb look at the topic where did i say i was good
    all im saying is that its not bad thats all

Your right its not bad.................... It's horrible.

#29 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Your right its not bad.................... It's horrible.

chill out. caratti don't listen I think it's pretty beast but my fav of yours has always been what you created for blackspark after he "died". Everyone is being a lil too serious if you really think it's so simplistic do it and show us it isn't as hard as he makes it you shouldn't call his work horrible after he spends hours of his time working on it that's just disrespectful.

#30 Happy Buddah

Happy Buddah

HB

• VIP

• 671 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

Please stop.

Oh yea this is so $%#^%# pro, right?

Posted Image

You can bash me all you want and think you're amazing caratti but I'm still the one that's inter. Go get ranked at a couple real GFX sites and tell me the results @ssH#$%.

Provide me with an example of one of these pro sprite tags then $%#^%# talk to me. You guys are really pissing me off with your ******** talk that you can't back up.

chill out. caratti don't listen I think it's pretty beast but my fav of yours has always been what you created for blackspark after he "died". Everyone is being a lil too serious if you really think it's so simplistic do it and show us it isn't as hard as he makes it you shouldn't call his work horrible after he spends hours of his time working on it that's just disrespectful.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk.

I seem to remember a time when I was first starting out and recieved some pretty hateful words from caratti.

He's said one of my sigs looked like a whales ***** and to scratch it before I even knew who the hell he was. Tbh I'm just returning the favor to this fag.

Edited by Happy Buddah, 14 March 2009 - 09:41 PM.

#31 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

Since when do u need to be a gfx pro, master or whatever the hell to say something looks decent!?!?! Jesus Christ you people are insane. Leave it alone all he was looking for was a some thoughts on his work.

Edited by .Slack♠, 14 March 2009 - 10:11 PM.

#32 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:48 PM

odd isn't it? how he flips out? We spoke our mind.

And me learn to design? HaHa your funny. Sorry im not off spending my time trying to play videogames as a sport. Wait... "Halo 3" ? Last i remember ITS NOT A SPORT. Get off your a$$ and do something with your life. Im sorry that me and buddah actually know how to "design." But hold up again, when you speak of design, hopefully your talking about straight up computer graphics, and not clothes for those skinny models. Oh wait, you don't know what you mean. Let me guess, OMG I CAN MAEKZ STUFF IN PHOTOSHOP. Your ignorant.

At least lax is continuing with his graphics carrer, while your rotting your brain on pointless video games, sitting two feet away from a t.v. playing with a bunch of nerds. So don't try to "burn" or "diss" people who are better then you at something. Just go play your video games and stfu. KTHX

Get a life,
    ~D.Hero

#33 Laxmonster54♥

Laxmonster54♥

Im one hell of a sexy man...

• Retired Staff

• 1,053 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

Nuff Said
    Posted Image