• Please log in to reply
    28 replies to this topic

#21 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:28 AM

i was just referring to teabagger's question in terms of helping each other and contributing to the community whereas i am researching im not just taking everything from other people and i'm not saying that they should release it i am saying we could advance faster if they did.

#22 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

I honestly haven't seen any new work from the "circle" since the waves on zanzibar. I don't know where they hang out, so I don't know where to go for their releases or teasers.

#23 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

They don't release.

#24 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

So the only people who know are the people in the circle? So when they slightly leak content to their friend who tells someone who has a dev, then they release it and get the credit you come back?

I just don't get it. I love teasers for mods. I love reading about new mods. When some people hide them among 8 people, it seems like you might as well call that the modding community. Were just leechers.

Whats the point of modding, if its hidden among people? I'm not asking for apps/tuts/ or anything, but screenshots of progress. By now, you have to have most tags mapped out and offsets labeled.

#25 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

I can't talk for them, but the amount of s*** they got for their hard work doesn't really balance out, while some people congratulated them, they got people saying they were lying and that they could mod on retail but were just hiding it, and that they were just bragging. And s*** hasn't stopped, if people are going to leak and steal stuff created by other members of the community, why should they share?

#26 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

Your right.

Now my question. My cousin who helps out with all this crap for IGN, they use whats called "Reviewer Kits". If I happen to get one of those, are those able to do what a dev and demo can? It has no sidecar just larger HD.

#27 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

Yes, a reviewer kit is just like a dev kit without a sidecar, however if he gives you one, he'll be in big trouble.

#28 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hes not. Just needed to know if they were the same.

#29 daier1r

daier1r

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:08 PM

Tension busy year has passed this way. Preganglionic always feel that the time had been very slow,
    wow power leveling, really festive another time passes, the twinkling of an eye on is beginning to

work.
    Sometimes really feel the tired, I really do not know if people really want to experience this life how difficult frustrations can

all is well. Sometimes I was very upset, many reasons,
    wow power leveling,from many aspects in life, so long for the kind of

rural life in particular, picturesque. North Korea hear birdsong, Xi sunset sunset tours. Eager to listen to crickets and Higurashi

grass, like the twilight children playing in the backs of cattle leisurely pleasant. wow power leveling,There are reed Dang River in the setting of a pair of wild ducks and birds unknown in the

switchgrass on singing. This reminds me of my hometown.
    I remember when I go to the stream behind **** fish, as always in the days after the rain or when skip class. Often will be thrown

into a muddy, because the motherâ??s fear of punishment,wow power leveling, but

only in the dark until the call in the mother anxious to go home. In that small farmers warm homes, the mother is always wearing

aprons hands together in the mouth, loud my name until they see me, then look into a touch of kindness instant smile , holding my

dirty little hands, mouth gently with the chatter, the eyes are full of love. At the time,
    wow power leveling,I can say is the most happiness.
    Because of geographical location, the village has always been very convenient to eat fish, mothers often have to eat in when told

his father, "hey, no dishes at home." Will be quietly picked up his fatherâ??s fishing nets and led her sister came home and I only

twenty or thirty meters of river.extensive mountain stands in the dark blue of the river bank, the foot of the hill is the dense

forest. Shade trees, the river southclear. A leaf boat the ripple in the lake,
    maple story mesos, groups of waterbirdsgroup. Because it is in the summer season, the

water temperature high, the fish are large numbers posted on the surface of the mouth, the cheerful amusement, and fatherat this

time, the radio networkaccurate enclosures up, and then slowly but surely dragged ashore, all the fish indiscriminately crowhop,

and a roll of the soil. I am with his sister to the bucket up with each other, with the rough all the way in his fatherâ??s funeral

home. At this time the mother would be very early in the yard of a small branch from wok, pot is a ring of three-legged teams up

formwork, formwork children under the wood shelf,oil, to a garden Lane picked severaland parsley, cook a good pot add water to

clean up the fish next to the pot, and then scoop a bowl of special soybean farmers cover pot, fill juh. Only a moment, then filled

with a thick fish-flavored small courtyard of the farmhouse.set up a family sitting, small rice, Jiang fish sauce, coriander.
    maple story mesos,Well, that smell on the brim of the opening to the moment of time

I will never forget, then warm, then no worry.
    Today, the home of distant mountains and I, I by a non-life of a child, off to become a middle-aged. Wife, mother, shouldering too

many responsibilities and obligations. Also cried and laughed too. When all of the loss and happy have become less important, all

the. Life left to me,maple story mesos, remember whoâ??s fault, aside from their own things too

far. City tense and busy life, I willin tight spare time, holding a cup of green tea,stand, looking from afar. In the north-east of

the sea, in that distant sea, the mountains in the hill village, there is a ripe old age of my fatherâ??s health, there areI am so

tired of hand-foot-brother and sister are healthy, there have been The mother passed away.
    This yearâ??s Spring Festival, hurried past, away from home in recent days it has been.
    a cup of green tea