• Please log in to reply
    110 replies to this topic

#81 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:08 AM

hes basicly trying to earn money becuase he has a life and he doesnt want to sit at a computer all day and mod

Why would anyone choose life over modding? :mellow:

#82 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:17 AM

ok and where do you expect to get:

1. working xex
    2. halo 3 files (besides maps) and setting up the game to work
    3. neighborhood
    4. program to capture screenshots (unless you want to extract each individual one without a program in hex)
    5. any info whatsoever on how to convert profiles to dev kit
    7. how to even make it work (theres a lot to it that you have to do manually)

there are only 3 people who know how to do it and they wont help you (no offense)

just wondering if you have everything before you get it dont flame.

if he actually gets a kit I can provide those.

Edited by gruntmods, 13 February 2009 - 11:20 AM.

#83 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

Unfortunately, he has most of those, except for the knowledge of how to make campaign saves, but I'm pretty sure you don't know how to do those...

#84 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

you know how to make campaign saves lmfao.
    and i doubt you have a program to take screenshots from the memory

but anyways this is going way off topic

Edited by halodu03de, 13 February 2009 - 02:58 PM.

#85 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

Unfortunately, he has most of those, except for the knowledge of how to make campaign saves, but I'm pretty sure you don't know how to do those...

Your right, I don`t.
    But I can get that. But your right off topic, back to paying 5 dollars for a gamesave <_<

#86 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

hes basicly trying to earn money becuase he has a life and he doesnt want to sit at a computer all day and mod

Lol, he spent probobly $800 or more on a debug xbox and hes proboly not even going to research. He has a life?

#87 Renegade

Renegade

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:45 AM

Cant everyone just get along, i mean come on, there's a war going on why? because some 14 year old kid bought an illegal dev kit, cause he is desperate to mod .map files for halo 3? sure there is more to your "life" than "modding services", lol making people pay for watching a video? yeah that seems really interesting, usermap modding was fun while it lasted, but now with these stuck up 14 yr old kids buying them with their "life", its just causing havok...but halodude, ill pay whatever for you to make me a mod for the ability to make you disappear and never come back.

PS - HaloDude Likes Men...

Edited by Renegade, 24 February 2009 - 04:48 AM.

#88 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:25 AM

Cant everyone just get along, i mean come on, there's a war going on why? because some 14 year old kid bought an illegal dev kit, cause he is desperate to mod .map files for halo 3? sure there is more to your "life" than "modding services", lol making people pay for watching a video? yeah that seems really interesting, usermap modding was fun while it lasted, but now with these stuck up 14 yr old kids buying them with their "life", its just causing havok...but halodude, ill pay whatever for you to make me a mod for the ability to make you disappear and never come back.

PS - HaloDude Likes Men...

Ok @%#$head first of all im 16 i can drive im more mature than you, i have an amazing gf ask my friends i have a life and i was making a point saying im doing it for money because im not doing it for free and i never $%#^%# said i can do it the $%#^%# day i was told go suck a fat cock you little @%#$in ***** and im not making them pay to watch a video im making them pay for my time why dont you learn some $%#^%# respect and go play hide-and-@%#$ yourself in your closet you little b**** @%#$ you.

#89 Dan

Dan

That guy from England.

• Retired Staff

• 1,568 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:22 AM

Ok @%#$head first of all im 16 i can drive im more mature than you, i have an amazing gf ask my friends i have a life and i was making a point saying im doing it for money because im not doing it for free and i never $%#^%# said i can do it the $%#^%# day i was told go suck a fat cock you little @%#$in ***** and im not making them pay to watch a video im making them pay for my time why dont you learn some $%#^%# respect and go play hide-and-@%#$ yourself in your closet you little b**** @%#$ you.

Someone needs a take chill pill...

I think all these replies should be wiped, and then the post can start fresh.

#90 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:31 PM

Why would anyone choose life over modding? :mellow:

I lold.

EDIT *removed nvm

Edited by GMOF Slidell♥, 24 February 2009 - 12:32 PM.

#91 Renegade

Renegade

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:07 AM

awwww how cute, talking trash on the internet, ill be sure to get you an oscar, and your 16 and more mature than me, yet you make it seem like you have tourettes syndrome, and come on seriously you wrote all of that, when you still live with your mummy, luckily she doesn't monitor your computer or you would be grounded, and your amazing girlfriend, i remember seeing a pic of her, from rogue modder, oh dear god she looks like such a slag, i mean holding her breasts and looking at the camera like, look at me im such a slut, id @%#$ you for shirt buttons, you must have real respect for her, if your sending pictures of her like that over the internet.

#92 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:06 AM

well renegade is 18, has a gielfriends (quite hot i might add :()

he is mature, he sorted alot of my problems out, and he is really nice...

#93 Renegade

Renegade

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

well renegade is 18, has a gielfriends (quite hot i might add :()

he is mature, he sorted alot of my problems out, and he is really nice...

woah, alex did you go soft in these peaceful times :p thats the nicest thing you ever said about me lol

#94 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

awwww how cute, talking trash on the internet, ill be sure to get you an oscar, and your 16 and more mature than me, yet you make it seem like you have tourettes syndrome, and come on seriously you wrote all of that, when you still live with your mummy, luckily she doesn't monitor your computer or you would be grounded, and your amazing girlfriend, i remember seeing a pic of her, from rogue modder, oh dear god she looks like such a slag, i mean holding her breasts and looking at the camera like, look at me im such a slut, id @%#$ you for shirt buttons, you must have real respect for her, if your sending pictures of her like that over the internet.

Hah thats funny a british person is trying to insult me lmfao every british person ihave known has been weird or corrupt in some way (no offense rogue but yah) stfu i dont care of you or your opinion and that pic was for me i was showing it around because i dont know you and i think it is very funny that you are 18 you dont act like it.

Edited by halodu03de, 25 February 2009 - 08:46 AM.

#95 Renegade

Renegade

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hah thats funny a british person is trying to insult me lmfao every british person ihave known has been weird or corrupt in some way (no offense rogue but yah) stfu i dont care of you or your opinion and that pic was for me i was showing it around because i dont know you and i think it is very funny that you are 18 you dont act like it.

oh believe me, im ot the one thats acting like a 5 yr old here, smack talking on the internet, and posting your picture's of your "girlfriend" to people, get some self respect you codger

#96 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:28 AM

woah, alex did you go soft in these peaceful times :p thats the nicest thing you ever said about me lol

i grew up, :), Hannah wants you not me, she loves you not me, i just wasn't right for her.

then why did he spend $800 on a dev kit?

well i did too xD but still think b4 you post dude.

#97 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

oh believe me, im ot the one thats acting like a 5 yr old here, smack talking on the internet, and posting your picture's of your "girlfriend" to people, get some self respect you codger

it didnt happen like that i was showing people they turned it into somthing bad thats why i took it off. and she actually acts very differently in real life shes not a slut not even close.

#98 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

it didnt happen like that i was showing people they turned it into somthing bad thats why i took it off. and she actually acts very differently in real life shes not a slut not even close.

Not to be mean or anything. But I think you need to see a therapist.

#99 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

Will a mod lock this,because all it is flames.

#100 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

Not to be mean or anything. But I think you need to see a therapist.

Wtf how does that make me need to see a therapist