#81 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

yeah well...

I'm on a boat mother@#(@#*.

Lemme get on that boat before halodude comes on.

#82 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

Lemme get on that boat before halodude comes on.

He will buy a more expensive boat that isn't any better.

#83 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:37 PM

Devkits = JuSt T0 M0d HaL0 3

#84 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:54 AM

Devkits = JuSt T0 M0d HaL0 3

Devkit = a tool to be productive with.

#85 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:07 AM

If I ever buy one, (I had enough, till my cousin dropped out with his 600 ugh..) I would mod Halo 3 ONLY for the first 3 months probably. Then go exploring and try and help out.

#86 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:21 AM

If I ever buy one, (I had enough, till my cousin dropped out with his 600 ugh..) I would mod Halo 3 ONLY for the first 3 months probably. Then go exploring and try and help out.

That seems to be the case with many senseful dev owners but for those who are childish and immature and just got a dev in thoughts of "oh im going to mod halo 3" then they don't last very long and the kit goes to waste.

#87 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:30 AM

What would you help out with? You can't just say "I don't feel like being another idiot who spent $1000+ on a Halo modding tool, I think I'm gonna go learn stuff which I should have learned before I wasted my money so I can try to prove myself to the people who I've been leeching and stealing from all along." Doesn't work like that, you end up with Rouge Modder.

#88 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:38 AM

Devkit = a tool to be productive with.

Devkit = a tool for developers.
    hey dee, didnt know you posted here.

Edited by gruntmods, 27 March 2009 - 09:38 AM.

#89 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

#1 I did not manipulate a word. You said to the extent"I dont want respect, but I want people to respect me more"
    #2 There is no other .xex that you can be talking about. Clearly you dont know what you are talking about. So stop making your self look stupider
    #3 Editing the unknowns of a plugin is what people did since halo PC times. YOU specifically are not doing the real work. Who ever made the actual plugin that you are looking at the unknowns for is the one who really researched. Your just doing the scrap work that no one else wants to care for. Playing around with the values of unknowns is not real work, and it doesnt make you look smart either which seems to be the only benefit I see you want out of getting a devkit or making a mod team. I dont want to talk to you because I can already see how immature you can get, no need to witness you take them to impossible standards.

1. By saying "And believe it or not I definitely don't expect anyone to respect me more because I have a dev kit, but I expect them to be more respectful and stop being rude." I mean I don't want anyone to respect me more for the reason that I have a dev kit, but I would like them to at least be RESPECTFUL like everyone should be to complete strangers and by NOT BEING RUDE with the comments you are making. I don't want you respecting me as if I am better than anyone.

2. You said, "Anyone can get the xex of a game. You can just extract a game and the default.xex is right there. Nothing special. But you making an attempt at looking smart in front of others." By saying I have many xexs I am trying to say that I didn't get my dev just to mod halo and that I am interested in researching other games to (and not just playing them on a dev).

3. No s*** we have been doing it since halo PC times, but at least I am doing more than other people I know with devs, and I'm not posting anything about it anymore except for ONE video, which everyone else with a dev has done and more. Plus, quickkill is still trying to find unknowns and besides that no one else is doing anything so it's better than nothing. I'm not doing it to look smart I'm trying to get you to back off, and I know for a fact that you wouldn't even know or do as much as I do if you had a dev for as long as I have, or if most of the other people on this site did. I'm not trying to act cocky but you won't shut up and I don't know how to get you to stop flaming. I have had a mod team for a year. That was BEFORE most people here knew what usermap modding was or had a resigner. And I am aware of how I sound on the internet and I have been told that I sound much more immature on the internet, but I'm not the kind of person you are judging me as. Why don't you go flame other people with devs who don't do much work, and got it for other reasons besides research.

#90 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

So you spent $800+ to mod a game/research? Do you want to be a game Dev when your older?

#91 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

So you spent $800+ to mod a game/research? Do you want to be a game Dev when your older?

Maybe depends on a lot of things

#92 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

1. By saying "And believe it or not I definitely don't expect anyone to respect me more because I have a dev kit, but I expect them to be more respectful and stop being rude." I mean I don't want anyone to respect me more for the reason that I have a dev kit, but I would like them to at least be RESPECTFUL like everyone should be to complete strangers and by NOT BEING RUDE with the comments you are making. I don't want you respecting me as if I am better than anyone.

2. You said, "Anyone can get the xex of a game. You can just extract a game and the default.xex is right there. Nothing special. But you making an attempt at looking smart in front of others." By saying I have many xexs I am trying to say that I didn't get my dev just to mod halo and that I am interested in researching other games to (and not just playing them on a dev).

3. No s*** we have been doing it since halo PC times, but at least I am doing more than other people I know with devs, and I'm not posting anything about it anymore except for ONE video, which everyone else with a dev has done and more. Plus, quickkill is still trying to find unknowns and besides that no one else is doing anything so it's better than nothing. I'm not doing it to look smart I'm trying to get you to back off, and I know for a fact that you wouldn't even know or do as much as I do if you had a dev for as long as I have, or if most of the other people on this site did. I'm not trying to act cocky but you won't shut up and I don't know how to get you to stop flaming. I have had a mod team for a year. That was BEFORE most people here knew what usermap modding was or had a resigner. And I am aware of how I sound on the internet and I have been told that I sound much more immature on the internet, but I'm not the kind of person you are judging me as. Why don't you go flame other people with devs who don't do much work, and got it for other reasons besides research.

1. You made your self look stupid. Dont try to change that, your making yourself look stupider.
    2.'By saying I have many xexs I am trying to say that I didn't get my dev just to mod halo and that I am interested in researching other games to (and not just playing them on a dev)." Then why didn't your dumbass just say that? I can't say "I am doing something" and then say "IT WAS MEANT TO BE SPECIFIC."
    3.No, you are not doing more then other people with devs. The difference with you is that your arent doing anything productive. Your "Anything is better then nothing" excuse doesnt change that. If someone found diamonds in a desert and then you go and research the types of bird **** that lands around it, is that REALLY being productive? Do you see "NEW DIAMONDS FOUND IN DESERT, OVER 8 TYPES OF BIRD **** FOUND 10 MILES AWAY IN 16 DIFFERENT COLORS!"? No, the fact that you have a dev for soooo long and havent shown or found 1 useful thing doesnt mean that you are I "wouldn't even know or do as much as I do if you had a dev for as long as I have" it just means that for so long of trying to look smart in front of everyone, you just attempt to tell them "OH I DO STUFF TO, BUT I WONT SHOW YOU GUYS!" It doesnt matter how long you have a mod team, and I didnt use use that as a factor to what I had said about it, the fact that you made a mod team to look professional at all just shows that you werent professional to begin with. And you still aren't.

By you continuing this just shows that you want to defend your "UBER L33T HAXOR" reputation. When really, you are making your self look stupider AND DONT EVEN REALIZE IT!

#93 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

1. You made your self look stupid. Dont try to change that, your making yourself look stupider.
    2.'By saying I have many xexs I am trying to say that I didn't get my dev just to mod halo and that I am interested in researching other games to (and not just playing them on a dev)." Then why didn't your dumbass just say that? I can't say "I am doing something" and then say "IT WAS MEANT TO BE SPECIFIC."
    3.No, you are not doing more then other people with devs. The difference with you is that your arent doing anything productive. Your "Anything is better then nothing" excuse doesnt change that. If someone found diamonds in a desert and then you go and research the types of bird **** that lands around it, is that REALLY being productive? Do you see "NEW DIAMONDS FOUND IN DESERT, OVER 8 TYPES OF BIRD **** FOUND 10 MILES AWAY IN 16 DIFFERENT COLORS!"? No, the fact that you have a dev for soooo long and havent shown or found 1 useful thing doesnt mean that you are I "wouldn't even know or do as much as I do if you had a dev for as long as I have" it just means that for so long of trying to look smart in front of everyone, you just attempt to tell them "OH I DO STUFF TO, BUT I WONT SHOW YOU GUYS!" It doesnt matter how long you have a mod team, and I didnt use use that as a factor to what I had said about it, the fact that you made a mod team to look professional at all just shows that you werent professional to begin with. And you still aren't.

By you continuing this just shows that you want to defend your "UBER L33T HAXOR" reputation. When really, you are making your self look stupider AND DONT EVEN REALIZE IT!

I have only had my dev for 2 months and on top of that i had to fix it twice and I actually have a life. I don't give a s*** what you think anyways. You'll see once i have enough time to learn the stuff i need to know. Ill be making s*** to help people, but be assured that it wont be anyone like you who has been rude to me. Stop this ******** and leave this thread alone. I'm not coming back.

#94 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:41 AM

I have only had my dev for 2 months and on top of that i had to fix it twice and I actually have a life. I don't give a s*** what you think anyways. You'll see once i have enough time to learn the stuff i need to know. Ill be making s*** to help people, but be assured that it wont be anyone like you who has been rude to me. Stop this ******** and leave this thread alone. I'm not coming back.

Oh yay! He is gone! So you bought a devkit without knowing s*** and then you become nonproductive for 2 months and try to tell me "I actually have a life." And you fixing it twice shows that you have a life? That is just ridiculous. Your logic is horribad. And this non existent research that will apparently go to everyone but me, your releasing it so I will end up getting it either way but I would have no use to having a bunch of unknowns that no one wants. You can die now.