Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

frikken sweet

#3 KP Romplestein

KP Romplestein

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

This is great! I must seem like a complete a$$hole for saying this, but: why the hell haven't i seen any more of this stuff?!?!?!, i mean i know those with dev-kits are constantly tweaking and testing, just recently i was in a party with darkshallfall and xenon and xenon said something along the lines of "hey let's take the "surroundings" from guardian and put it on blackout." like it was no big deal wtf?! I wan't to see pics of that sh1t!

#4 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:58 PM

This is great! I must seem like a complete a$$hole for saying this, but: why the hell haven't i seen any more of this stuff?!?!?!, i mean i know those with dev-kits are constantly tweaking and testing, just recently i was in a party with darkshallfall and xenon and xenon said something along the lines of "hey let's take the "surroundings" from guardian and put it on blackout." like it was no big deal wtf?! I wan't to see pics of that sh1t!

Well im not sure if they were tryin to screw with you or what but as of now adding things from one map to another isnt possible also theres a reason we dont normally show this stuff off.

#5 lol7dayban

lol7dayban

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

Well im not sure if they were tryin to screw with you or what but as of now adding things from one map to another isnt possible also theres a reason we dont normally show this stuff off.

Why?

It's sexii.

#6 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

Very kool, reminds me of the old halo 2 days :] keep making awesome stuff kk

#7 Shotspartin117

Shotspartin117

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 57 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

ahh i still see you have no life and still wasting your time on halo really wow i am not trying to be mean im just trying to help your before you go to far but if you are planning to be a game designer like xenon anthony eazy b shade then go right ahead with this and dont read any farther beacause there will be no point ok you have wasted about $1000 to maybe $800 in a game console that you do modifications to if your not going to be a game designer stop please its not that cool it was at first now its plain old dumb and you could have bought a screwed up car that you could learn to fix from a cousin or somthin with that money you could buy a new tv take your girl out a couple times to a nice fancy place idk somthing else seriously i know its cool for the new people they havent seen much if you havent noticed i havent been stealing anything any more or making any thing beacause i have got my self a life please quickill we used to be freinds and i know you dont want to be a game designer well i gotta go i might not be on for awhile but umm yea jus listen to this maybe youll understand maybe you wont youll probably just turn around and flame me i dont care go ahead but im jus sayn this for your own sake

sincerely,
    ShotSpartin1177

#8 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

lol, so for the tens of millions of users that play xbox live. Since someone spent 400$ more than 1/50,000,000 it's a bad thing.

Pathetic. I consider that flame, 1 week ban.

When someone takes part of their own time to show off some of the stuff they can do, that does NOT mean they don't have a life. You seriously need to get one, if you seriously have to type an entire paragraph explaining why him owning a DevKit is a bad thing.

Have a nice day,
    Dark Slipstream

#9 Pargy

Pargy

WTF is a Pargy?

• VIP

• 1,466 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

Hey shot use punctuation

This is awesome, makes me want a devkit :(

#10 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

ahh i still see you have no life and still wasting your time on halo really wow i am not trying to be mean im just trying to help your before you go to far but if you are planning to be a game designer like xenon anthony eazy b shade then go right ahead with this and dont read any farther beacause there will be no point ok you have wasted about $1000 to maybe $800 in a game console that you do modifications to if your not going to be a game designer stop please its not that cool it was at first now its plain old dumb and you could have bought a screwed up car that you could learn to fix from a cousin or somthin with that money you could buy a new tv take your girl out a couple times to a nice fancy place idk somthing else seriously i know its cool for the new people they havent seen much if you havent noticed i havent been stealing anything any more or making any thing beacause i have got my self a life please quickill we used to be freinds and i know you dont want to be a game designer well i gotta go i might not be on for awhile but umm yea jus listen to this maybe youll understand maybe you wont youll probably just turn around and flame me i dont care go ahead but im jus sayn this for your own sake

sincerely,
    ShotSpartin1177

Im not going to flame you but dont accuse me of not having a life becuase i had some spare time and thought i would make something,So i have a life i have a gf and i have a car along with a tv so i mean theres not much i need if i chose to spend 1000 bucks thats my choice.Also if you where to ask around new or old to the modding scene new mods are not going to get old and boring until they can do it they're selves so im sure they wouldnt mind me posting some random stuff i do in my spare time.

Edited by Quickkill0, 05 January 2009 - 11:22 PM.

#11 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

I love the ghost. How'd you do that, you have the tools along with the dev kit. If I got one there would be no point because I have no tools.

#12 lol7dayban

lol7dayban

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

sincerely,
    ShotSpartin1177

I love how you acuse these people of having no lives, when you spent every waking moment of your life trying to make us believe you can do something that is PROVEN impossible.

Get over yourself and get a grip.

~Fatal Error (temp. lol7dayban)

#13 KP Romplestein

KP Romplestein

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hey, i guess i was mistaken about what i had said earlier (if it really isn't possible, i would definately take someone's word who has been screwing around with this stuff, over something i just heard in casual conversation that i could have miss-interpreted) but xenon and darkshallfall weren't trying to screw with me, i wasn't even talking in the party i was just sitting there listening to them. Quickkill0, if you reply to this that would be great, the skinning on that map looks somewhat like ghost town, but as you said that wouldn't be possible, if that is the case, then what is the skin on that map? if you don't want to reply don't worry about it. (P.S. i am total noobz0rz, flame me if i just made a fool of myself and have no idea what i'm talking about.)

#14 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Hey, i guess i was mistaken about what i had said earlier (if it really isn't possible, i would definately take someone's word who has been screwing around with this stuff, over something i just heard in casual conversation that i could have miss-interpreted) but xenon and darkshallfall weren't trying to screw with me, i wasn't even talking in the party i was just sitting there listening to them. Quickkill0, if you reply to this that would be great, the skinning on that map looks somewhat like ghost town, but as you said that wouldn't be possible, if that is the case, then what is the skin on that map? if you don't want to reply don't worry about it. (P.S. i am total noobz0rz, flame me if i just made a fool of myself and have no idea what i'm talking about.)

Lol no its ok but yah like i said its not really possible at the moment to swap objects from one map to another.The map isnt skinned its a shader swap if you dont know what shaders are they are basically the images colors and textures in the map.The map was shader swapped to that of a pallet.

#15 V3NOM

V3NOM

Sergeant Grade 3

• Members

• 475 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:58 PM

WOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH thats amazing

#16 ken08jr

ken08jr

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 17 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:57 PM

awesome!!!!

#17 KP Romplestein

KP Romplestein

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:10 PM

thank you so much for the speedy reply, and for clearing that up, i want to have your babies.

#18 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:20 PM

thank you so much for the speedy reply, and for clearing that up, i want to have your babies.

Wtf lmao

#19 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

sincerely,
    ShotSpartin1177

Just to fill you in, you have LIED about having a Dev Kit and using it for the EXACT same purposed. Just because Quick decided to get off his ass, spend some money, and share the results of his work with the modding community, which YOU proceed to takes pics from, and use them as your wallpaper on YouTube. You are the stupidest being I have ever encountered.

#20 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

Hey, so i was wondering last time you posted some of your mods i asked if it was possible to make a flyable soccer ball, you said no...

But i have seen drivable forklifts?

Edited by Korupt Data, 08 January 2009 - 05:01 PM.