• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

#1 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:15 AM

Ok, alot of people already know how to make these mods however im releasing these for the people who dont. Please keep in mind that you "could" get banned on xbl for this but i doubt it.

These are SP mods so they are only for fun, or getting easy achievments.

I will post a tutorial how to do this when I have some time (again only for people who dont already know about this).

Just hash and sign with your ID's and use Xport to navigate to your savegame on ur xbox HDD and backup the file on the HDD before replacing it. Once that's done just load up the game and resume the SP.

The program used to make these mods is called Modio, credit goes to game-tuts.com (Program attached, tut coming soon)

Mods;
    -Unlimited ammo
    -No Reload

Map;
    Denizens

Difficulty;
    hardened

Download below

Attached Files

Edited by nielsss, 03 July 2009 - 03:21 AM.

#2 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:04 AM

Modio is a fucking joke! Everything is stolen, research, code, apps (the CoD4 resigner was stolen from gabe for example). Why don't people make their own/non stolen apps and not ones to support leakers. Game-Tut's think there getting SO populat because 9yr old kids use the apps and think they have become pro modders when all they have done is used leaked shit to mod. Then the gimps form game-tut's think that they are now pro and good and steal more shit and get big headed over fuck all.
    • SotG Caboose and xPRIVATEMAIDENx like this

#3 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:10 AM

Modio is a fucking joke! Everything is stolen, research, code, apps (the CoD4 resigner was stolen from gabe for example). Why don't people make their own/non stolen apps and not ones to support leakers. Game-Tut's think there getting SO populat because 9yr old kids use the apps and think they have become pro modders when all they have done is used leaked shit to mod. Then the gimps form game-tut's think that they are now pro and good and steal more shit and get big headed over fuck all.

Lol, calm down dude. It something fun to do and people with no knowledge can do this. You can simply do this manually by edit the save game with a HEX editor and then signing the file afterwards, its just easier/quicker to use this. Also keep in mind that there is no legal copyright on Gabe so it's not really stolen, its more like "I cant code so I copy past the code". It doesnt really matter, The program is there, use it if you want and dont use it if you dont want.

Personally I could do this without the programs but tbh I dont really have allot of free time on my hand with my job and getting my own house isnt cheap so had a look on the web and found this, kept me entertained for about and hour playing the mods.

Anyway, just be happy for the people who dont understand how HEX works.

#4 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:17 AM

Credit should go to the rightful owners :)

I know I've heard from some of my friends that they just take sources.

#5 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:20 PM

They stole from me, yungbol, and gabe.

#6 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

ye.

#7 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:34 PM

Ehh this stuff gets lame fast, and if you really need a tut to use a program you need to stop modding. :p thank you though nielsss

#8 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:04 AM

Ehh this stuff gets lame fast, and if you really need a tut to use a program you need to stop modding. :p thank you though nielsss

Yeah cant get any more simple than this but yeh some people might not find their own gamesaves or someting like that, I still get noobs asking the most stupid questions ever -_-

#9 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Modio keeps the avatar editor for their VIP does anyone have that? (I modded my avatar but idk where the rgb values are for eyes and others)