•  

• iBotModz CBox

Corbintman007's Content

There have been 46 items by Corbintman007 (Search limited from 13-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#17665 Modding Con Resigner (Need To Know Info)

Posted by Corbintman007 on 27 May 2008 - 05:33 PM in H3 Modding

I think it would be best if bungie doesnt do anything, and people modding halo 3 can continue with it. I also think that people with resigners should just keep it to there selves and not give it to any more people. Who knows what would happen if some one released a public resigner. It would get out of hands and people would do exactly what you are saying.

#25194 i finally got one

Posted by Corbintman007 on 19 June 2008 - 11:35 PM in H3 Modding

fake!

#25186 INVINCIBILITY POWER UP TEST

Posted by Corbintman007 on 19 June 2008 - 11:18 PM in H3 Modding

Its fun using this for glitches in single player.

#31136 [How-To] Mod Films (Video)

Posted by Corbintman007 on 06 July 2008 - 09:44 AM in Tutorials

Your using my app! I feel so giddy!

Only cause it's the best!

#31171 [How-To] Mod Films (Video)

Posted by Corbintman007 on 06 July 2008 - 11:46 AM in Tutorials

can u post a link to your program

Go to the Programs sub-forum and it is in the stickied thread with all the newest progs.

#31057 [How-To] Mod Films (Video)

Posted by Corbintman007 on 06 July 2008 - 12:39 AM in Tutorials

In this video I show you an easy wand quick way to mod films by using the program Mirage. This video is for the newbs. So please enjoy and I hope it helps.
    http://au.youtube.co...h?v=B8TarLzkZd0

#29711 Screenshot Guide

Posted by Corbintman007 on 01 July 2008 - 03:09 PM in Tutorials

I made a modded picture once just copying from the yoyo part to before _eof and pasting the modified picture in place of it. It worked like that once, but isnt anymore...

#21506 Want Your Map Resigned?

Posted by Corbintman007 on 10 June 2008 - 11:59 PM in H3 Modding

Hey guys, this is MrTwiggy101. Right now, I have someone who is resigning for me. Don't waste your breath, I am not going to tell you who. But! Since I havn't been getting my maps resigned lately because of exams and my modded map pack which will be HUGE! Anyways, I figured, for right now, since I am not getting any of my maps signed right now. I might as well help out the community in some way untill this map pack is done.

Before I start, I am going to say a few things. I have the personal choice to choose anyone I want. I don't want people going into temper tantrums if I get one map signed for them and then I say no more. I don't want people to go into temper tantrums if I get someones map signed more than once and not theirs. Basicly, this is a gift, NOT a right. I am not required to do this, so don't get angry and ruin it for anyone else, and don't abuse it. Be grateful.

So now, onto the good stuff. How this will work, is first, you need to make the map in forge, get it Xsata'd, hex edit it, THEN post. Don't post about a map you are working on. Make sure it is ALREADY done and just needs to be rehashed and resigned. What you do, is post in this topic, and describe the map, and why you think I should pick you. I am going to say now, the people who havn't had any maps resigned yet, will have a better chance than the people who have. Sell your map to me (I don't mean that literally), make me want to sign it for you so the community can benefit from it. One last thing, if I do this for you, you must obviously give me the map, and I must be able to give it to anyone. While, I am telling you right now, I will most likely not give it to anyone, because if you ask anyone, I leak without a persons permission. I don't want to be held to that if the person is selfish. If you don't like it, find someone else.

PS: I am sorry if that sounded like I was angry or mean, but I am just trying to show that I am doing this for you guys, and I don't want to get any * for this, thanks, have a good day.

Them 12 year olds are real busy with their exams now a days.
    lol im jus playin

#20566 BRING BACK HEADLONG

Posted by Corbintman007 on 08 June 2008 - 09:16 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

So you think that making every one post a modded picture on their file share is going to make bungie support it? Especially since the person isn't even literate enough to just say remade... lol remaked

#23925 Halo 3 Usermap Collection

Posted by Corbintman007 on 17 June 2008 - 01:38 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

So you need a con resigner to resign them and then you can transfer them to your hard drive, Or can you just transfer them with out them needed to be resigned again?
    If they need to be resigned again then this is almost pointless atm...

#17668 Warning To Everyone

Posted by Corbintman007 on 27 May 2008 - 05:36 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Lol, something happens and everyone thinks its their time to get their hands on a resigner. Who are you kidding? Releasing a public resigner wont "save" them. They'll still get banned. Just because you want a resigner doesn't mean you should jeopardize Xbox LIVE ( a con resigner isnt just for Halo.)

I completely agree. Plus it probably wont even happen.

#25192 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by Corbintman007 on 19 June 2008 - 11:29 PM in H3 Modding

In this video we show 3 new mods we made. These mods are being released through custom games, so thats the only way you'll get it for now. Here is the video. Enjoy! [youtube:4slkyqy9]Ta26Gd-lnL0[/youtube:4slkyqy9]

#25213 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by Corbintman007 on 20 June 2008 - 12:08 AM in H3 Modding

Unless you guys got a film editor, then there is no way you got 3 guys w/ flaming armor in that modding party.

cmon, the video is about the maps. Not about the armor we're wearing...

#25664 3 New Mods by Daily Modders

Posted by Corbintman007 on 21 June 2008 - 04:13 AM in H3 Modding

Nuklear made UB3R Track, you plagueriser

LMAO no he didn't, It was made by me and Halobro, plus a couple other guys.. I don't even know who Nuklear is...

#26323 A Great Mod List

Posted by Corbintman007 on 22 June 2008 - 06:14 PM in H3 Modding

no thanks

#25861 Modded gametypes

Posted by Corbintman007 on 21 June 2008 - 05:59 PM in H3 Modding

lol @ .slayer

#31473 Cold whorage

Posted by Corbintman007 on 07 July 2008 - 03:58 AM in H3 Modding

I just made a modded map, and now the cold storage map actual .map isnt loading on Halo 3...

#18743 ||Troy|| Energy Sword Mod

Posted by Corbintman007 on 31 May 2008 - 10:07 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yea dude nice try, its obviously a bubble shield.

#25815 The Dam

Posted by Corbintman007 on 21 June 2008 - 03:57 PM in H3 Modding

Why would I even want that map...lol no offense

#17775 DELETE THIS POST

Posted by Corbintman007 on 27 May 2008 - 11:00 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

It would be stupid if someone released a con resigner...

#32045 My Two Cold Storage Mods

Posted by Corbintman007 on 08 July 2008 - 09:54 PM in H3 Modding

Holy crud! the moniter map looks awsome. Could you release it soon?

I will release it when I happen to play halo 3 and people join my game. I already played a few customs with some random people one it, but im not sure if they even saved it.

#31886 My Two Cold Storage Mods

Posted by Corbintman007 on 08 July 2008 - 12:30 PM in H3 Modding

1stgametype is not yours
    the maps looks good !!!
    good song!!!
    good job!!!!!

Uhh You know I could easily of just created my own, but I am not claiming that. I said these are "My Maps"

#31871 My Two Cold Storage Mods

Posted by Corbintman007 on 08 July 2008 - 11:33 AM in H3 Modding

I made these yesterday I though I'd share. You might have already seen the first one in someone elses video. I let them record it cause they helped me make it. I am sorry I dont have a dl link. Here is the video.
    [youtube:1ardndfr]Ehet8nFcZRY[/youtube:1ardndfr]

#31874 My Two Cold Storage Mods

Posted by Corbintman007 on 08 July 2008 - 11:43 AM in H3 Modding

Cool, I'll watch it now.

Try to release your maps, don't keep them a secret >.<

Why would I keep them a secret... I just never feel like giving the effort into releasing them. Mainly cause all the crap about fileshares you gotta deal with now.

#30589 Happy 4th of July!

Posted by Corbintman007 on 04 July 2008 - 11:51 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Happy 4th! and I made a map for it!
    Posted Image