•  

• iBotModz CBox

Repoman 108's Content

There have been 68 items by Repoman 108 (Search limited from 02-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#43657 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 07 September 2008 - 03:32 PM in Mods

fatalgamer this is one awesome s*** list you got here. i bet lots of people will appreciate it. just to let you know, i updated my Cleaner Streets and Im a Comin' maps from the Pacific Currents map pack. i took out the needlers on both maps and added invis barriers on Im a Comin', im not sure whether its better with or without the invis barriers so you might wanna post separate links. i still have the usermap file for the first V of the map (without barriers) incase you wanted me to change it back. ill leave it up to you guys to decide

#97558 Campain Save Resigner

Posted by Repoman 108 on 01 July 2009 - 06:37 PM in Programs

i have also tried both the hunter one and the one with smoke etc. the hunter one didnt work, it was just a normal save at the beginning of the ark, while the smoke one did work, but im miles outside the map and cant move or anything. i spose that proves that it can work? would someone mind uploading a dev save which is simply a projectile swap of the first weapon you have, on any weapon. see if that works.

#47944 Modded GamerTag

Posted by Repoman 108 on 10 October 2008 - 10:09 PM in Xbox

this is different from modding your motto or bio. infact if i hadnt seen the video i wouldnt have thought it was possible. because its an xbox live account your information is stored on the xbox live server. not just in your file

#55158 Campaign Edits

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 December 2008 - 03:00 PM in H3 Modding

hmm i have a question about these campaign edits, if these are just simple campaign saves stored on your hard drive as a "personalXXXXXXXXXX" file, then is it possible after weve had this made for us to just resign it again and inject it back into the hard drive, and play it over and over instead of it being a one time, run through whichever level the save was on, and then its over type thing

#55156 Campaign Edits

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 December 2008 - 02:53 PM in H3 Modding

Same guy advertised on modhalo. Dont bother with him. Why part for mods when you will soon be doing them yourself?

because we likely never will crack the RSA encryption, meaning we likely will never be able to do this

#91777 How to mod your halo 3 service tag

Posted by Repoman 108 on 29 May 2009 - 01:05 AM in H3 Modding

Holy jebus...

Anyway, has anyone tried this online yet? I have a feeling they might ban me for it... And I like playing Halo 3 online. :)

i very much doubt they would ban you for something so trivial as modding your service tag. doubt theyd care or even notice.

#67002 How to get Left 4 dead mods online

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 February 2009 - 05:42 PM in Xbox

yeah this really sucks now that we cant play on XBL at all with the mods. it was alot more fun when you could go into a versus game and fly around spawning s***, now you have to remove the patches and play offline to make the mods work. hmm, i know that this is pretty much impossible, but is there perhaps a way to corrupt the L4D patch file so that the game reads that its there, and doesnt try to make you redownload it, but at the same time, it wont work? so, like the game knows you have the patch, and so it lets you play online, but the patch doesnt work? i know its impossible im just throwing ideas around.

#67068 How to get Left 4 dead mods online

Posted by Repoman 108 on 14 February 2009 - 12:18 AM in Xbox

hmm, is the update stored inside the HDD? or on the xbox itself?

#67072 How to get Left 4 dead mods online

Posted by Repoman 108 on 14 February 2009 - 01:37 AM in Xbox

any idea what the files called?

#63960 Photoshop CS3 Portable!

Posted by Repoman 108 on 30 January 2009 - 09:48 PM in Programs

the links down. any chance of reuploading it?

#44398 Schitzo

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 03:27 AM in Programs

i have downloaded this program from a diff site ages ago and as far as halo 3 film modding programs go this is way up the top. highly recommended. but personally. i mod with HxD. it is far more reliable. btw i dont know wtf yu mean by

in my opinion is the best halo 3 film modder, because of the variety of things that you can do with it e.g. flaming helmets, name changing

most if not all film modding programs can do that. despite the idiot who posted the program. this is a very good program. download it. and i have modded player names with this program so that they are both less and more characters. it might just be that i have a long name and it fills the blank spots with spaces. but i havent had any trouble. but still its not as fool proof for the basics like flaming helmets and stuff as HxD. if yu get some experience with film modding with HxD then that will become the best way to mod films for yu. it has for me. that is just my insight into film modding.

#54875 Modding Installed Games (nxe)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 03 December 2008 - 02:58 AM in Games

there you go

Attached Files

#53766 Modding Installed Games (nxe)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 25 November 2008 - 05:01 PM in Games

i installed fable 2 onto my hard drive the other day and just now i was taking a look through the hard drive for it and i found it, its got about 43 files which arent in any type of container, no live/CON/map or pirs markers...does this mean we can mod fable 2 completely? also it has a single isolated file which is a CON file, it is smaller than the others and doesnt contain much info, is it possible to mod installed games? or even just edit a file so you no longer need the disc to play it?

#54423 New Achievement

Posted by Repoman 108 on 29 November 2008 - 03:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

wtf is with that post? did you post in the wrong section or something?

#43758 [iTz Sphere] Icy Storage

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 September 2008 - 03:28 PM in Mods

wasnt that my mod map?

#76352 Flooded assembly

Posted by Repoman 108 on 22 March 2009 - 01:41 AM in Mods

Defiantly, he should do that because he would obviously not get banned

ROFLMAO. i have had 6 mods on my fileshare since september last year, i have not touched nor removed them since then and people have been downloading them. dw its safe.

#76318 Flooded assembly

Posted by Repoman 108 on 21 March 2009 - 07:26 PM in Mods

why dont you just post a link to your fileshare? its good to hear that assembly is floodable though

#47545 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 October 2008 - 12:24 AM in Games

EDITED WHOLE POST ***

BEFORE WE START YOU NEED THE FULL FABLE 2 PUB GAMES GAME DOWNLOADED FROM XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE. EITHER USE YOUR FREE PREORDERED CODE OR BUY IT FROM XBL

this will teach you how to mod fable 2 pub games and therefore transfer your money and items earned onto your fable 2 real game. this WILL work and as far as i can tell you wont get banned for it

1. okay start by downloading the attachment or this link:
    http://www.filefacto...bCharacterSave0

this is my own personal file. its basically the same but its just to prove that i modded the name of my pub character (not sposed to be done):
    http://www.filefacto...bCharacterSave0

2. once you have downloaded one of these files, rehash the file and then resign it with your own Profile ID and Console ID. then you must navigate to the directory "Partition 3\Content\(Your Profile ID)\5841091D\00000001" then paste the file in that folder. close your drive and exit. eject your hard drive and put it in your 360.

3. load up fable 2 pub games and load the Dawkins profile or Repoman profile depending on which one you downloaded and check to see that it has all stuff. check its inventory (should have all items unlocked), check its concept art (should have all unlocked), check your stats (should have 999,999,999,999 gold, 999,999 points and 5 stars)

4. once fable 2 full version is released create a profile in that game and then save it. once you have saved your hero exit and go to fable 2 pub games. in your characters list there should be a separate section with your hero in it. select your awesome modded character with full gold and select "manage characters\merge characters" merge your modded profile with your hero and you should have all gold and items on your ingame profile.

PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION ABOUT LINKING YOUR PROFILES IS PURELY WHAT I COULD GATHER FROM LION HEAD UPDATES BUT FROM EVERYTHING I SEE IT APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. IF A DETAIL IS WRONG TELL ME AND I WILL EDIT IT BUT UNTIL FABLE 2 IS RELEASED WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.

Attached Files

#47674 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 October 2008 - 07:25 PM in Games

ok cracked it. i got the money working and unlocked all prizes. the profile attached has all unlockables, 999,999,999,999 gold, 999,999 points, all concept art unlocked and 5 star rating. i have changed the name of a character but i released a normal one. im fairly sure this can be transferred onto fable 2 full game but im not 100%

#48098 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 11 October 2008 - 11:59 PM in Games

thats a bit more like it?

#47831 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 09 October 2008 - 10:42 PM in Games

ok i did some googling and found how to put your money into the real fable 2 game. i will edit my original post so it explains it all.

EDIT*

dont i get some congrats? i modded my way to billions of gold in a game which isnt going to be released for another 3 weeks! 1st person to mod fable 2 directly or indirectly so i think i deserve some credit

#49044 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 16 October 2008 - 08:19 PM in Games

didnt see anyone else posting bout this. it has applicable uses for a very popular game

#49165 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 17 October 2008 - 04:21 PM in Games

they wouldnt use .maps as far as i know .maps were strictly halo 3 related. not with other games. it will be interesting to see what file type they use though

#55302 Fable 2 Modding Problems

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 December 2008 - 09:48 PM in Games

no, its not the kv, im not an idiot, i know about the update and stuff, i bought the superaisons/skatezero one and used that, and somehow it still wont work, ive used it with diff files and it still works, its just this one game, and ive tried changing the resigner/keyvault and rehasher i use, doesnt help, i cant think of any reason why it wouldnt be working, but trust me it is not the keyvault

#55266 Fable 2 Modding Problems

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 December 2008 - 05:09 PM in Games

i used to be able to mod fable 2 hero saves easy, was just simple hex editing, but recently whenever i mod anything on any of my saves and then rehash/resign and put it back on it wont work, says its corrupted...ive tried just taking the save off the HDD, not editing it at all, and just rehashing/resigning and it still comes up as corrupt, ive tried changing the rehasher/resigner i use and it doesnt make any difference (yes i am using an unbanned kv and yes all the rehashers and resigners im trying, work on other CON files) i cant figure out whats going wrong, and its only for this game, ive pretty much cut it up to being a rehasher or a resigner problem but i dont see why that would be an issue...