•  

• iBotModz CBox

360's Content

There have been 54 items by 360 (Search limited from 03-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#129733 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 11 June 2011 - 01:37 PM in Wii

I find it unlikely they wouldn't make it so you can use more.
    Good luck to third party controller clones though :p

For the way it looks, it seems like it would be pretty hard to clone.

#129732 What Phone Do You Want?

Posted by 360 on 11 June 2011 - 01:31 PM in Cell Phones

It isn't that good. Trust me.

Agreed. Dropped calls, not very customizable as other phones. Wait for the next one instead, I will tell you though, I almost guarantee it wont be 4G, just trust me on that one. I can tell you it will have a 8 Megapixel camera though. I'd get an LG Revolution. I have heard great reviews for that phone. Another phone I wouldn't mind would be the Sidekick 4G, or the Nexus S 4G :) All are pretty good phones.

#129719 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 05:00 PM in Wii

I expect them to be sold at no profit, not at a loss.
    There's also word that you can only use 1, but most of that is speculation based on one thing that was said.

I hope you can't use just 1. That would be pretty disappointing!

#129709 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 05:46 AM in Wii

That doesn't involve Nintendo making any profit, but I'm sure they will on the system and games, so they need to make the controllers affordable to sell more consoles.

I'm pretty sure they will make a lot of money on the system and games, as you said. Hopefully controllers won't be much more expensive than the controllers they have for every console out there now. I'm thinking $35.00 - $40.00 would be a pretty good price. I was really hoping to get one of these consoles when they are released next year. They seem pretty interesting.

#129700 Who's your Phone Provider?

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 02:22 AM in Cell Phones

Yea, I was gonna see what people would say when I said that, it didn't confuse people like I thought. He bumped the topic and I came back with an idiotic response to see what would happen :)

#129699 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 02:17 AM in Wii

An engineer for embedded systems told me it would only cost about 50$ to make.

That's not too bad.

#129671 Basic modding tools and tutorials

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 12:07 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

yes 360

Alright then, what exactly do you need help with? I didn't really understand your first post. Can you explain it in a little more detail?

#129669 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:44 AM in Wii

the controller is gnna be as expensive as the system with all those features..................... : /

Hopefully it won't be too expensive. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

#129667 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:11 AM in Wii

Posted Image

The new console’s name, Wii U, combines the contradictions built into this iteration: it is both a console for everyone and just for you, according to Reggie Fils-Aime, CEO of Nintendo of America. One of the main criticism of the Wii is that its games only appeal to casual gamers, so the mission this time around is to go “deeper and wider” — offer deeper, more immersive experiences and appeal to an even broader user base (read: hardcore gamers). Of course, the new interactive experiences couldn’t exist without the hardware to support them, which brings us to the new Wii U.

The new Wii U will support HD graphics in 1080p, run on IBM’s Power-based multi-core processor and embedded DRAM, feature an AV Multi Out connector and can hook up to your television via HDMI or S-video cables. According to the press release, the system is also backward compatible and can play all Wii games and use all Wii accessories. Because the console itself wasn’t demoed on stage at E3, details on the actual box are limited to the specs below:

• Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
    • Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote™ (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii™ controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk™ controller, Classic ControllerTM, Classic Controller ProTM and Wii Balance Board™.
    • Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
    • Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
    • Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
    • Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
    • CPU: IBM Power®-based multi-core microprocessor.
    • Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.
    According to Nintendo’s legendary game designer and Senior Managing Director Shigeru Miyamoto, he envisions the Wii U “to become a more fulfilling device” in living rooms.” That is why the controller can continue games to free up the television for other entertainment needs, and handle video chats on the same device.

This system is scheduled for release in 2012.

#129666 Who's your Phone Provider?

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:04 AM in Cell Phones

My Cell phone provider is Nokia which is the best out of the rest.

Posted Image

I used to have Nokia, but I couldn't handle them. There aren't many, if any good phones for them anymore. They're coverage is definitely lacking among the other companies. Verizon Wireless has some of the best phones in my opinion, and they're coverage is great!

#129665 Cloud Storage, New Dash, Beacons and more coming to Xbox LIVE

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 05:59 AM in 360 News

I dislike steam and live, cause I hate paying for things :)

Agreed. Definitely! I wish more things were free.

#129664 Basic modding tools and tutorials

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 05:58 AM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm confused.

It might be cause its 1 am and I'm tired, but are we talking original xbox or 360?

I am pretty sure he means Xbox 360. I'm not positive, but it says 360 in his description. Just taking a guess.

#129616 hey peepz

Posted by 360 on 05 June 2011 - 12:37 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

... i have xbox and ps3 if u wanna add me so yh lol XD

psn~ mondays1
    gamertag~ArTiC vEnOmZz

Hello, and welcome! I will add you when I get my Xbox Live back.

#129602 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 04 June 2011 - 01:15 PM in Problems / Suggestions

And if they're required to join just to see a post, it will only multiply the problem. They'll make a profile, see what they want, then never come back but only about 10x more people.

Yea I guess you kinda have a point there.

#129582 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 03 June 2011 - 11:03 AM in Programs

why would you use it at all?

I haven't used it in around a year or so, but I really don't know.

#129570 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 06:59 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Adding more forums won't happen. You gotta have content and then split those posts into new forums. You just cannot create a new forum and expect people to be like "wow theres a portal 2 forum. I can talk about it now".

I like letting guests view the forums. Any site that makes me register to see a post is a joke. Communities should not be forced to join. If people don't want to join, then they don't have to.

Alright then, I guess that seems fair.

#129568 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:59 PM in Problems / Suggestions

It doesn't matter, we have almost 20,000 members. I think a staggering .01% of us are active.

Exactly, another suggestion is to do what a lot of other sites are doing and expanding their website. Maybe we could add a few more categories, we have to try something. If it doesn't work, we can always go back. On the other hand, you'll never know what works and what doesn't unless you try it.

Edit:

Another thing we could do, is maybe try a "Member of the Month" thing, that could encourage more users to post more. Anything with giveaways could work. If we don't try anything, we will be stuck here. I don't know, just thought I would throw some suggestions out there.

#129566 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:36 PM in Programs

You really should shut your computer down properly...

I know, that's why I almost never use this.

#129564 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 02:12 PM in Problems / Suggestions

People just wouldn't visit the forum, peaches has been over this before.

Still, I would do it for a week or two. It's worth another try.

#129561 This is getting our of hand

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 12:45 PM in Problems / Suggestions

There are still way too many guests active, we get a pretty decent amount of traffic, but we need to start making people register before they can view the forums. I mean, whats the point? People don't have to register, they can just leech off of us and never have to register. I wouldn't say make this permanent, but I promise you, if you give this a try, you will see a nice increase in members. This is pretty much the last hope. I would seriously consider doing this.

#129560 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 02 June 2011 - 12:38 PM in Programs

another way you can do this is to go to command prompt and type "shutdown -s -t 1"

That's true, you could do it that way, but this is for the lazy people.Posted Image

#129553 Windows 7 Transformation Pack

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 05:18 PM in Programs

Looks like the images you posted have Hotlink protection.

Oh, I see. They aren't my pictures. I think I fixed it though.

#129551 Instant Shutdown

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 04:20 PM in Programs

I just recently found another pretty cool program. This program will shutdown your computer instantly without waiting. I wouldn't use this every time to shutdown your computer. I would only use this program very rarely, just in case.

What is "Instant Shutdown 1.0.0.1?"

A C++ program that instantly powers off your computer when run, as if it were unplugged Instant Shutdown is a lightweight utility that will turn off your computer in a flash.

Careful when using it, as Instant Shutdown does not ask for any type of confirmation, and all unsaved work will be lost. Instant Shutdown does not generate any Windows improper shutdown error messages, so use it to replace the default windows shutdown option and save yourself 20 seconds.

Softpedia Download Link

VirusTotal Scan
    or

http://www.virustota...d9e6-1306966318

This file should be safe, I am pretty sure those are not viruses, but correct me if I am wrong.

#129550 Windows 7 Transformation Pack

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 04:14 PM in Programs

Found another great Windows 7 Transformation Pack. This transformation pack will transform Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Windows Vista to look a lot more like Windows 7! This is the best Windows 7 Transformation Pack I have found so far! Here are some of the awesome features.

Features Seven Transformation Pack will replace many of the resources in Windows Vista/XP/Server 2003. It can change such things as:

• Boot screen
    • Welcome Screen / Logon Screen
    • New msstyles files (visual styles)
    • New desktop and file icons
    • New toolbar icons
    • Progress Dialogs
    • Sounds scheme
    • System Tray icons
    • New Wallpapers
    • Some Windows 7's popular features
    • And much more

Below are some pictures of the transformation pack.

7tp_bootscreen.jpg

7tp_cu.jpg

7tp_desktop.jpg

7tp_flip.jpg

7tp_logon.jpg

7tp_setup.jpg

7tp_viglance.jpg

7tp_wc.jpg

Official Website Download Link

Brothersoft Download Link

Softpedia Download Link

Size: 35.3 MB

#129549 Thinking about picking up a Dell XPS 15z next week

Posted by 360 on 01 June 2011 - 12:44 PM in Computers

The last patch fixed the lag issues I believe, I don't lag on it anymore either.

I still lag a little on the laptop I have right now, but it's playable.