•  

• iBotModz CBox

blacklabelfosho's Content

There have been 13 items by blacklabelfosho (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#134002 still alive

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 23 October 2012 - 05:54 PM in General Discussion

I still here :D

#133991 Old gameconsoles.

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 21 October 2012 - 06:16 AM in General Discussion

atari 3600 - nes - sega genisis - snes - n64 - ps1 - xbox - xbox 360 - ps3

#132721 A rant on the gaming industry.

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 02 May 2012 - 05:29 AM in General Discussion

gaming industry fell when wii sold so well.

#132526 IBM

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 11 March 2012 - 07:17 AM in General Discussion

i think most of the oldfags still come around to check to see if its still up.

i love how slidell posts so many ridiculous things on here. so many of them are really worth watching

#132525 Bungie beta-tester

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 11 March 2012 - 07:16 AM in Xbox 360

^ most winningest comment i've ever seen

#132357 How to use this forum.

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 06 February 2012 - 10:00 AM in Introductions / Goodbyes

tbh this is prolly the most organized forum of its kind.

I've checked out some of the other forums and they just don't stack up to this one and its the reason why it has survived compared to all the others.

yes we are mostly inactive, but still having new people register and post because they are wanting to find the xbox hacking scene and finding us is very humbling.

I know I'm an oldfag who should be getting away from stuff like this and acting like an adult w/ my big kid job and my big kid studio. rant fin

#132218 We be back.

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 18 January 2012 - 11:00 PM in Off-Topic

sopa = lame.
    peaches = pro for joining the movement.

#132167 hIII

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 10 January 2012 - 12:13 PM in General Discussion

hIII to you too

#131965 Kinect in nightvision

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 05 December 2011 - 07:52 PM in Xbox 360

basically. showing how kinect gives you cancer

#131880 Halo exclusive email

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 21 November 2011 - 09:37 PM in Off-Topic

yeh i had a lot of hours played on h2 too. most were glitch games lol that were like hours upon hours long xD

yeh 6641 games played jeez...

http://www.bungie.ne...ry lil boy&sg=3

Slayer on Zanzibar
    • Playlist: Arranged Game
    • Wednesday, November 10, 2004

^^^ wow thats the first recorded game on there..... 2004
      game was released Nov 9, 2004 so that was the day after it was released :D

#131824 Beginning decryption / Spotify

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 15 November 2011 - 10:28 PM in Coding / Development

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

there you go for any song you want....

is stealing music still hard ?

#131661 Paranormal 3

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 29 October 2011 - 09:18 AM in Off-Topic

Yeh at least in this one the bloody mary part was correct unlike the other trailer which had the two girls in the bathroom.

I don't know what they were thinking about when they made that trailer :/

didn't figure out the plot until after theyd shot the whole movie lol???
    or LOTS of different endings are going to be on the dvd

#131660 It was fun.

Posted by blacklabelfosho on 29 October 2011 - 09:06 AM in News

Thank you for the mention Peaches and Lax :D

Where do I begin, I was always the old guy having to teach all the tardbabies in the cbox.
    I am 23 just graduated college with a music teaching degree. notice teach is repeated from the cbox to my now profession.

I Still have some of my hardmodded xboxes as well as some old softmodded xboxes. Don't get played much anymore but when I see them up on that shelf it reminds me of a time long ago when i had this site to always go to for anything I needed.

I remember saying "find a tutorial" about a thousand times a day back then. Halo2 modding was beast and the community that spawned off of it was incredible. yes there were those douschbags that wanted credit for everything that was found, but for the most part it was all about finding something new and sharing it with the rest of us. I remember when shader swaps were first found. and then the next day EVERY SINGLE mod showcased that specific thing.
    I remember when Yelo trainer was released and everyone sh!t themselves.
    Killtrocity mappack was in its own league of mods and noone knew where to go from there.
    Then killtrocity mappack 2 came out and even more mods were created after that.
    model swaps were a thing of the past, you now had to incorporate them into the mod seemlessly.

I was already in college when halo 3 came out so I never really had time after that for any of this.
    I was also dissapointed to see how h3 modding was so different from h2 modding.
    ppl trying to sell modded maps for m$ points :/ this is what killed the community

I am still friends with peaches and nox1336 and snail on xbl.
    Im in adult mode now so i dont have really much time for playing games but if anyone wants to chill add me on xbl
    GT - Scary lil boy

I'd love to do a shoutout list but I would just forget someone and feel so damn bad about it.
    whatever here goes:
    Peaches, Lax, Melo, Nielsss, Anarchy, MasterSnail, StevenSVE, EazyB, Curtis, Fattwam, yungbol, snowmon333, Dark Ruler, , Korrupt Data, Dark Slipstream, SmokiestGrunl, Dan, Slack, Slidell.

my post count is very low, but remember that is because of the site switch so long ago. mine should be around 2.5k but you all should know that post count doesn't mean you know anything about what you are talking about. If you really want help i suggest the people mentioned above, they were my inspiration and made me into the person I am today.

I still visit this site at least once a day believe it or not. I just don't have time to really post, but if you guys ever need anything I am always looking for ways i can still contribute to the site.