•  

• iBotModz CBox

halfbaked's Content

There have been 3 items by halfbaked (Search limited from 28-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#86030 [L4D] Moding still possible?

Posted by halfbaked on 02 May 2009 - 02:49 PM in Games

I was looking around the internet and discovered that many people outside the US have been complaining about the dedicated servers saying that they got lag because the server are not located in their country and they discovered a way to bypass the dedicated servers and host their own either by putting their modem in stand-by when l4d searches for a dedicated server or repeatedly pressing "A" while "Start game" is highlighted and l4d starts a p2p server where the party host is the game host. shouldn't this also bypass Valve's way of preventing cheating because they are the admin/host on their own server hosted on their 360 so they should be able to enable sv_cheats with a modded gamesave, right?

#85999 [COD4]Online Modding tutorial

Posted by halfbaked on 02 May 2009 - 12:12 PM in Call of Duty

figures.

what did they do to patch it? prevent the addition of new cvars to the profile or just storing all their **** on their servers all together?

if not, maybe the clan tag can be edited. i always wanted a colored clan tag lol.

#85993 [COD4]Online Modding tutorial

Posted by halfbaked on 02 May 2009 - 11:27 AM in Call of Duty

i understand the ammount of characters in the profile must remain the same otherwise the profile will go corrupt/the hacks won't work. i want to add a lot of command (more than the avalible characters in the motd) so is there another area that can be used for commands? don't worry i only mod in private matches.

this enables an aimbot,esp, and wallhack.

aim_lockon_debug 1
    aim_lockon_region_height 0
    aim_lockon_region_width 1386
    aim_lockon_strength 0.99
    aim_lockon_deflection 0.0005
    cg_tracerchance 1
    cg_tracerlength 5000
    cg_tracerSpeed 750
    cg_tracerwidth 4
    cg_drawShellshock 0
    compassRadarUpdateTime 0.001
    cg_enemyNameFadeIn 0