•  

• iBotModz CBox

kennyash1's Content

There have been 3 items by kennyash1 (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#109148 mod zombies with a savegame after 9/9

Posted by kennyash1 on 05 November 2009 - 01:12 PM in Call of Duty

ok first you will need your hardrive hooked upto your computer and xplorer360 or xport open ready to transfer your savegame next you will need to download my mod tool which will encode your savegame no virus if you dont believe me scan with your antivirus or whatnot http://rapidshare.co..._patch.exe.html there is the file now transfer that savegame then open the modders tool sorry its really cheaply made then open your savegame in it the press encode then open the savegame in cod tool or anything and edit all the mods into it and resign and put back on your hdd then your done

[warn]File deemed unsafe. Download at own risk.[/warn]

Attached Files

#104727 august update profile tool

Posted by kennyash1 on 30 August 2009 - 09:47 AM in Xbox

bot

Attached Files

#98731 xbox 360 dev installer app

Posted by kennyash1 on 11 July 2009 - 05:07 AM in Programs

hi guys today im going to show you a app that you can download from here and it can be used to make your spare or xbox into a dev console by running a simple game with hacked gamesave and i use it with gears of war 1 which it is meant for here is the file you need the link wil be at the bottom of this post so you can download it you must have the xport 360 pp opend up well you run this exe otherwise it will not work ok first attatch your hardrvie to your pc then open up xport 360 and go to content then your profile id then stop download the file and run it and it will copy files to a random game folder in ocntent then put the hardrive back into the 360 and wallha boot any of your games and load into it and it sohuld go into a balck screen the rrestart your xbox into dev

Clearly a virus, locked and suspension. Virus Total: http://www.virustota...cc5a-1247314126
    that is the download link