•  

• iBotModz CBox

Jeehs's Content

There have been 1 items by Jeehs (Search limited from 21-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#131698 It was fun.

Posted by Jeehs on 02 November 2011 - 08:41 PM in News

Dear iBotModz goers,

It has been a while since I've even brought this site to mind. Even though I may not have left this site in the best of ways, (Hint War with Dark Slipstream), we had some memorable times.

Such as, anyone remember, "ALL U COMP R BELONG TO EPSILON," or hell even me mistakenly calling T3A an "Asian Asshalo"? What about the "Wanted" pictures? Even though I took some crap from the staff it was yet another instance where we forgot about modding for a minute and just had some fun.

Even though modding is what originally brought this unruly bunch togather, we each at the end of the day, took home our own deeper sense of meaning from this site. We all had our place amongst each other here. Whether it was a ney guy in his learning period or Spargy smarting off to someone in the Chatbox, we all knew our places. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that this site was civil, we had everything from serious talks about religion and politics to the occasional guy freaking about zombies or wanting a flying warthog in Halo 3.

Regardless of how this site slowly began to dwindle away into nothing, I believe that everyone gained something from this wonderful community of Modders, Jokers, Noobs, Idiots and just plain asshalos.

I personally enjoyed the short time in which I roamed this site and hope everyone else did also.

It's a shame to see this site go,

R.I.P iBotModz.net

Sincerely,

Jeehs