•  

• iBotModz CBox

jamesizpro's Content

There have been 5 items by jamesizpro (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#75743 Mods on xbox live?

Posted by jamesizpro on 19 March 2009 - 03:20 PM in Help Desk

Yeah you asses take 5 posts to fail me, when no one helped this guy.

Version 1.6 of H2 (which xbox live auto updates to) boots you from MM no matter if you have spawn mods, old map modz or a modchip. Then you get banned. Down-grading to Version 1.1 or 1.2 allows you to play MM mods, but then you can't go into MM. So yeah H2 MM modding is done.

Thanks

#74534 Mods on xbox live?

Posted by jamesizpro on 14 March 2009 - 06:53 PM in Help Desk

lmao

really guys help me

#74486 Mods on xbox live?

Posted by jamesizpro on 14 March 2009 - 12:11 PM in Help Desk

Hi all, i was just wondering is there a patch to allow me to use mods on the xbox 360 after the update? i can get them in customs but not in matchmaking i just get booted :angry: please help. thanks.

#74094 new glitch tut - the helicopter jump =p

Posted by jamesizpro on 12 March 2009 - 12:59 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

well ive a had a buisy few weeks an ive havnt had time to make a video for you guys for some time now, but heres a new 1 for you thatl hopefuly give you a laugh. its my personal favourate glitch that ive found for AGES an its a really easy one 2!!!

count peter does basicaly all the hard work and he wanted 2 call it the helicopter jump. so thats exactly what i named it.

anyway, i always do a little requirements list before i put the video in but id like to write out a little description before that as this isnt an overly logical glitch.

this glitch works by "canceling" basicaly starting an action but then telling your charactor to do another one very quickly, thus canceling the initial action. the 2 actions in this are intialy a meele (B button) followed extreamly quickly by a reload (RB button). all you need to do is tab R/RB/R/RB/R/RB etc and it will all make sense.

Requirements ~
    ~2 Players, on different teams
    ~Communication!!! really important!!!
    ~1 player who can button bash like a pro
    ~1 player who dosent mind being assasinated LOTS while the other one learns the glitch lol

anyway, heres the vid guys. (watch it in high quality... i took the time to upload it so watch it how it was intended to be watched =p)
    Cannot Be Displayed

(HERE is a link to the youtube page. please watch it in HQ =p)

anyway i hope you really enjoy it! trust me its really fun to do an you can get to some weird spots haha so watch it and find your own spots, then reccord em an show them as video replys! id love to see what you guys can do with this glitch :)

lots of love xxx matty0 {BlackXhorneT}

Hey it is BP RENEGAD3 aka persion 2 aka wtf precision 1 aka XP R3AP3R why did you remove me?

#74093 Mythic MP Downlaod for Retail Request!

Posted by jamesizpro on 12 March 2009 - 12:54 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Can i please use it? i will not steal it i swear on my whole family i will even give you a lv 49 account for free with a 2 month on it... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee