•  

• iBotModz CBox

Renegade's Content

There have been 43 items by Renegade (Search limited from 18-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#79379 profile modding what's ban risk?

Posted by Renegade on 04 April 2009 - 06:40 PM in Help Desk

Or you can keep profile modding off your online accounts, saving yourself from a console ban ask ( Unknown V2 ) and just mess around with offlines...easy done...easy go.

#76644 Kryptonite - A Sandbox Jump Course

Posted by Renegade on 23 March 2009 - 07:39 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

HEYYYYYYY
    Kryptonite is my video editing name
    come on....

And your point to this is.........?

#75396 xXxStevenxXx Hex Shop

Posted by Renegade on 18 March 2009 - 04:08 AM in General Discussion

ROFL FAIL, Modding achievements is just stupid, it takes the fun out of it, but steven using the public method with custom timestamps...your making a big mistake, so then people pay you? to get banned? LUL WHUT!?

But for the people who would like to unlock achievements without the risk of a big ban, purchase SM's Profile Tool, and your all good ;)

#75391 Kryptonite - A Sandbox Jump Course

Posted by Renegade on 18 March 2009 - 03:35 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

BLARG!!!

#75390 Soccer Ball Riding

Posted by Renegade on 18 March 2009 - 03:05 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Its not a glitch nor an easter egg, basically the soccer ball physics are the same as a flipped vehicle, when you go up to it and press RB the vehicle will flip, but seeing as the soccerball does not have a flat surface to flip back up on, it rolls around forefully like that, because of its physics. k thnx bai :)

#75199 Under Construct In Matchmaking!

Posted by Renegade on 17 March 2009 - 12:13 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

He never said they could patch customs lol, he said you can only go down there in customs.

i know he said that, but he said, "Only that one spot on construct"

#75132 Tag mythique

Posted by Renegade on 17 March 2009 - 05:02 AM in H3 Modding

Please write tag list of mythique maps pack please but mod Hxd

why not just open up the mythic maps in johnson or engineer, and write the tags you intend on using on a word doc, and then you can save that and then use in the future?

#75131 Under Construct In Matchmaking!

Posted by Renegade on 17 March 2009 - 04:59 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

it worked in everything then this got public and got ruined for everyone but it will work in customs they don't patch customs only that one spot on construct!

what are you talking about? they cant patch customs at all, i mean yeah if they want to go back the the design stage and implement new barriers? then re-release halo 3? thats a bit dumb, all they do is patch up matchmaking games, its the same method as a modder would do, they look through the tags of the game, and save a solid barrier at the parts where people would hide, thats why they have maps such as "Pit Stop" hence the name, therefore thats just like a modded pit put into matchmaking

#75125 Kryptonite - A Sandbox Jump Course

Posted by Renegade on 17 March 2009 - 03:33 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Hey guys, i think a lot of you will now have the Mythic Map Pack, so i guess i wanna post my map to you guys.

first of all its a jump course, its not hard, but there can be a few tricky parts to it, im not going to say because, well yeah thats for you guys to find out.

The map is called "Kryptonite", it takes place on Sandbox, and well i dont know what to say about it, But the post has been updated, with pics and proper links to the fileshare content, enjoy :)

Gamertag = Renegade X25

Fileshare -

- Escape! - The Gametype Used To Play Kryptonite
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=68566447

- Kryptonite - The Jump Map Of Course
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=68634551

PICS
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feel free to leave me any feedback about the map in this thread XD.

Thanks

#73789 Zanzibar Cube Map mods

Posted by Renegade on 11 March 2009 - 07:08 AM in H3 Modding

haha why do you still question weather or not its real? do you really need proof?

Halo, can i just say i love the conversation in your sig, its the part "Just Check On Amazon" that made me chuckle

#73579 EncodeHD

Posted by Renegade on 10 March 2009 - 03:49 AM in Applications

Looked good, i downloaded it, worked like a charm :) good job Peach

PS. have my babies

#73578 Zanzibar Cube Map mods

Posted by Renegade on 10 March 2009 - 03:46 AM in H3 Modding

cube mod? lol my friend who isnt a moder has those number things to on his screen in custom games if he is in local and does the lower the wepons glitch he said, so u could have just done that and thrown down a flare, and for the other 1 a power drain, whats so special about this, how is it a mod?

ROFL.....yes kid you are 200% correct he did throw a flare and power drainer, congrats *sarcasm*

*sigh* ok seriously, here's the deal ok, if you can go recreate this with equipment filters, then i will give you my xbox, my pc, my accounts, my girlfriend, my house, my car....and heck ill even throw in some microsoft points, so the GAME is on, show us that this isnt a shade reflection, and just a "flare and power drainer filter".

Good Luck, and congrats, you just made "Retard of the Year"

#73577 Mythic Map Pack Resigned Live file

Posted by Renegade on 10 March 2009 - 03:37 AM in H3 Modding

Where did you get that info from? ive been trying to tell the shoutbox noobs it comes out 2marro but they wont believe me....

well it may not be for a few weeks, its M$'s fault that the maps were delayed anyway, they forced bungie into releasing them with halo wars, therefore delaying bungie's release plan ( Early January ) but ive had the maps since the 25th February, good luck to those getting them this week if it comes out, but if you get really desperate for them, i looked on ebay for giggles, and they are selling MMP codes there. probably on Amazon also.

#73576 Under Construct In Matchmaking!

Posted by Renegade on 10 March 2009 - 03:06 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Oh well its a barrier lol, so what did bungie do mod there own map?

bungie are bigger modders than us, they turn grav hammers into golf clubs ( sandbox ) lol, but i remember their first attempts to patch up some of the hiding spots, lol for example on narrows they like filled tyhe outer hooches with boxes..it made me rofl, but i think its when some people started adding barriers to their maps, they started to use them, perhaps they obtained johnson or engineer and started to hex shizz XD jk

#72411 Sandbox's yellow lasers of death.

Posted by Renegade on 04 March 2009 - 03:15 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Everyone already knows where the skull is =/ damn youtube n its spoilers lol.

Yeah well, i didnt watch youtube video's, it was obvious where the skull was anyway :p

#72410 Unknown Mappack

Posted by Renegade on 04 March 2009 - 03:11 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

This is of course a "RUMOUR" there will be no such thing as an "Unknown Map Pack", i know some employee's that i play with on a regular basis, and not one of them confirmed this, the only new maps to come will be the second branch of the mythic maps:

Longshore

Citadel

Heretic

These of course will be released in The Halo 3 : ODST

Bungie even confirmed that they will not be making anymore maps after the mythics, but they wont be finished with Halo 3 thats for sure ;)

#72267 Under Construct In Matchmaking!

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 03:40 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

It doesnt work anymore since they put a new death barrier there.

its not a death barrier, its just a solid barrier, and you can still do it customs of course so, thats for anyone that wants to use it in customs :p

#72152 Mythic Map rating

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 07:38 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ok well time for a quick review from me...

Sandbox - Good for gametypes such as CTF, Team BR's TS, what i dislike about it is the vehicles, people just use them all the time, but seeing as its a huge forge map, containing 3 layers, im not going to go into detail cause that would be spoiling and getting you hyped for something you may/or maynot like. Overall Score - 8/10

Orbital - A small map, think Rats Nest, only smaller, the map is made to be a version of "Cairo Station" from the Halo 2 campaign, now gameplay wise, it can get rather confusing with the routes and spawns, but it doesnt take much time to get used to it, i see this map as more of an objective type, because with slayer gametypes, its just mayhem, so its good for bomb, and CTF gametypes - Overall Score - 6/10

Assembly - Lets just say when i set my eyes on this map, i was like WOAH!! this is going to be a beast map for MLG, this is the one i definitely waiting for, think warlock and midship from halo 2 MP maps, merged together, i think its by far IMO the best map out of the mythics, but the problems here could be spawn killing, but it really is a good map like i said - Overall Score - 9/10

#72151 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 07:27 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Do you think perhaps you could let me download them? =D I can give you a 46 account to recover until im done downloading the maps if ya don't trust me :D

and Renegade on the Bungie website for the weekly update it said over the next 5 weeks they'd be releasing information on the mythic mappack and pictures of it so that gave me the impression that we had to wait 5 more weeks at the least and thats just to long for me. and also this way i get them for free =]

oh ok i understand, but i dont think a lot of people are willing to let people recover the profile, especially with what that other dude was doing, he was allowing people to do it, and i think it was V3NOM? he stole the account...so im not sure people will be willing to.

#72126 out of the ark with warthog and superlaunches

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 04:52 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Is there anyway, to you know, survive?

JW.

Yes there is, make sure you have equipment, and note that there IS a 5 second fall timer, when you fall count the falltimer until 4 seconds, throw the equipment, and you will survive another 5 seconds :D

#72125 Under Construct In Matchmaking!

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 04:45 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

You have to be connection host to do it

No you do not have to be connection host to do it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=G5Q66YsM9CE - There is my tut on it.

#72124 Mythic MP Downlaod for Retail Request!

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 04:39 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

What's this venoms gamertag?, and whats your gamertag, ill get your account back for you.

#72123 Team Doubles

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 04:03 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Posted Image

Just Making a Point that i am good!!

How is 25 kills, 10 assists and 15 deaths good?

if it was 25 - 0 - 0 then maybe..

#72122 Sandbox's yellow lasers of death.

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 03:46 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

All i can say is, sandbox and assembly are my two favourite DLC maps, those lasers are just epic coming from the tower, but if you overload the map then it stops them of course, and im not going to say where the skull is, cause that spoils the hunt for them :)

Laser = Killball = Oblivion

#72121 Is anyone getting the mythic maps tomorrow?

Posted by Renegade on 03 March 2009 - 03:41 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

i got the maps on the 25th :), but im from the UK so yeah, but there really is no point to letting someone recover an account, or send the digital copy of it over, so you can load the maps, its stupid just wait for them, not long anymore :)