•  

• iBotModz CBox

ImaGonnaGetYou's Content

There have been 190 items by ImaGonnaGetYou (Search limited from 01-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#109730 Attitude towards new members

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 21 November 2009 - 01:02 PM in News

Funny how this has been brought up countless times in the past, and yet only now you're taking it into consideration.

But, yes, Staff, VIP, Donors, and regular Members all flame themselves and new members. The only thing that has ever effectively slowed this was when V3NOM was banned, but that's not saying much.

#108414 Why does iBotmodz.net not have a youtube

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 24 October 2009 - 06:18 PM in Off-Topic

No, Game-Tuts and a variety of other people have covered the majority of modding tutorials and videos. If people here make some sort of amazing discovery or something, maybe, but so far most of the big stuff comes out of other sites, so they are able to make videos before we even hear about it.

#108041 Win CoD: MW2 Prestige Edition

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 18 October 2009 - 02:32 PM in General Discussion

EDIT: It's a referral link, it gives him one more entry per person. DON'T RAISE HIS CHANCES OF WINNING, TAKE THE REFERRAL CODE OUT OF THE LINK

#107104 YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 02 October 2009 - 03:26 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#107060 Test help

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 October 2009 - 06:43 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#107054 Lockerz

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 October 2009 - 05:06 PM in Off-Topic

lol twam...oh and you can still do that, as long as they aren't temporary email addresses or tricked (like the gmail dot trick) Just use different names when you sign up.

I don't have the time to make a bunch of email addresses to use for this.

#107050 Lockerz

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 October 2009 - 03:21 PM in Off-Topic

I'm sure you all know what Lockerz is, BUT INCASE YOU DON'T, it's basically a site where you log in, answer a yes/no question, and can get lots of different prizes (games, etc) in only a few days. No spam, either.

It's invite only though. I'm sure you guys have already exhausted that from someone else, but if you haven't, just PM me your email address and I'll send an invite your way.

inb4negative rep

#105399 God, I hate AT&T

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 04 September 2009 - 08:11 PM in Off-Topic

I've got Bellsouth/AT&T, and it works great except during storms, and even then it holds up alright unless there's loads of thunder and lightning. Perhaps I'm not having any problems because my router and computer are directly hooked up to the router... :huh:

#101130 Getting avatars items for free! (For the new Dashboard update)

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 July 2009 - 10:59 AM in Tutorials

Awesome!

I knew there would be an exploit to these, but before the update even went public?

Wooow.

#99244 Introduction of the Donors Group

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 15 July 2009 - 03:30 PM in News

So Donors get access to VIP?

If not, I'll send 2 bucks just to be cool, lol

#97801 Yo Dawg

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 03 July 2009 - 06:53 PM in Off-Topic

:orly:

#97773 .:offical Show Off Ur Desktop Thread:.

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 03 July 2009 - 01:20 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

= awesome

#97544 Happy Canada Day!

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 July 2009 - 04:17 PM in Misc

+REP.... my god... this made my day dude... VERY NICE JOB!!!.

#97541 Halo: Reach

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 July 2009 - 03:58 PM in Halo Reach

EDIT: :orly:

#97521 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 July 2009 - 01:36 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

Governor Mark Sanford approves the number 2078.

#97493 #1 Reason Not to Work in a Sewer

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 July 2009 - 10:41 AM in Off-Topic

That's right, folks, more proof that the world is coming to an end. Is it the Flood or some freaky bubble muscle thing, I've got no idea.

If you're easily "grossed out", don't watch, kthx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxO18pS7-W8

Linkage

EDIT: Gizmodo says it's f***ing real!

#97491 Michael Jackson R.I.P

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 01 July 2009 - 10:21 AM in General Discussion

To be honest, I wish he'd died earlier. I didn't hate him, but those last 10-15 years must have been hell for him.

Probably would have been better for him to be remembered for his music and not some of the other things.

#97422 Has One Of Your Youtube Vids been Removed?

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 06:57 PM in Computers

I think you only deserve rep if you actually made the tutorial

Its very obvious you want VIP, dont rip stuff though....

Very few things don't have a tutorial somewhere on the internet. Even if I make one completely with my own research, someone's going to go Google it, find a tutorial that's similar, and say I'm a ripper.

#97381 Has One Of Your Youtube Vids been Removed?

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 03:31 PM in Computers

HA! I got it before you changed it. So you were going to take credit if I hadn't proved you wrong huh?

Yep, it's much easier than saying "OH YEA SUM GUYON TEH INTARWEBZ MAED IT".

#97379 Has One Of Your Youtube Vids been Removed?

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 03:25 PM in Computers

Ripped!!!! LOOK IN THE DESCRIPTION! YOU CHANGED A FEW WORDZ! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cNdWOsKIQBk

AND ANOTHER!!!

http://answers.yahoo...21094450AACqFAL

Haven't seen either of those, but my friend told me it was from a YouTube video, so meh.

Credited.

#97376 Has One Of Your Youtube Vids been Removed?

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 03:21 PM in Computers

If your video has been removed by the annoying bastards at WMG, it's very simple to get them back up and running.

NOTE: I don't give a shit if you do this, they're breaking the law by taking down videos.

1. Go to "My Videos".

2. Select "Resolve Copyright" on either the menu or on the video itself that is having copyright issues.

3. Go down, and select the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4. Scroll down and select the "Take me to the dispute form" option.

5. Pick option 2, and copypaste this statement into the text bar next to it:

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

6. Fill out the rest of the information on the page, using your REAL name where it asks for it. Once that's done, click "Continue".

7. Scroll down the page select "Submit Dispute".

This does work. Just wait a bit and your video will be back to what you uploaded it as.

+Rep if you liked the tut or found it helpful, please.

EDIT: Credit to some guy on YouTube for discovering this, I guess.

#97369 Even MS thinks T3A fails...Hard.

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 03:01 PM in Off-Topic

K?

#97367 VIP re-opened to Members

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 03:00 PM in News

Yeah, we'll see a LOT of new VIPs, seeing how yet again I got loads of -Rep for absolutely no reason.

And I can't even use the -Rep thing either, it's been telling me I'm over the limit for 2-3 days now.

#97366 How to Hack Electronic Roadsigns

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 02:54 PM in Computers

I'm sorry your tut is the exact same as it is on the site that first posted how to do it. My bad.

No, it is not. I've never been to either of those sites, and if they are similar it is obviously because whoever first shared this information with the internet was ONE PERSON, so obviously the material should be similar. STOP MAKING DRAMA. I'm just trying yet again to give iBotModz a few tutorials I made for you guys. If you're too immature for it, I can always stop.

#97357 How to Hack Electronic Roadsigns

Posted by ImaGonnaGetYou on 30 June 2009 - 02:39 PM in Computers

I've never visited those sites before.

Now I remember why I kept my tutorials elsewhere in the first place. You make ******** assumptions that you're always right, and then act on those shitty instincts thinking that you're right.

I'll stop posting any tutorials I make, then, since everything is a god damn "ripped tutorial" since I'm sure there are millions out there, and mine happens to be similar to one of those millions.