•  

• iBotModz CBox

volzzilla's Content

There have been 3 items by volzzilla (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#129586 Please help find Halo/Halo2 AI Mods

Posted by volzzilla on 03 June 2011 - 05:49 PM in Halo 2

thanx for the clarification on yelo. i never had a trainer before so had no idea how they worked.

and your saying i should be good with just adding all the maps to the halo 2 file? none will clash with each other?

There probably has been a couple of AI releases since last time I checked. I'll go look at remnant and see if anything new has been posted.

and that would be excellent if you can find some more :)

#129583 Please help find Halo/Halo2 AI Mods

Posted by volzzilla on 03 June 2011 - 11:13 AM in Halo 2

Awesome, thank you :)

And yea, know about AI revision, but that mediafire link you made totally rocked. Now if some of these use the same maps, will I need to get a new Halo 2 file to alter them onto it or will they all coexist on the same iso?

And regarding Yelo, do I apply it to each iso, or will Halo 1 and Halo 2 that have AI included just access it from wherever its at on the XBox?

If anyone know of other AI mods, other tools I need, or any other pertinent info I might need, I'd appreciate it :)

#129578 Please help find Halo/Halo2 AI Mods

Posted by volzzilla on 02 June 2011 - 11:42 PM in Halo 2

Hello there, total noob here hoping for help. This is for XBox1, not X360.

Other than what listed at http://halo.snaver.net/modding and https://access.win-s...=category&id=48

...can you please give me links to AI mods. Also, of the files hosted here other than Epic AI Battle and Night Ops, can you please tell me what of those have AI?

Looking for both Halo 1 and Halo 2.

I'd also appreciate a link to Yelo Trainer and any other files I might need to make them work (are others needed?) as well as any additional information I might need to do whatever.

Thank you :)