•  

• iBotModz CBox

krazy taco2008's Content

There have been 2 items by krazy taco2008 (Search limited from 09-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#41963 from another world

Posted by krazy taco2008 on 26 August 2008 - 11:31 AM in Showoff

oh my goodness you guys make me laugh... you post bad comments on caratti's work when everyone here at ibotmodz completely sucks at gfx. I personally can admit that I suck at gfx but obviously no one else here can, and I know when something catches my eye because its good and that would happen to only be caratti at this site. As for the rest of you the only reason why your work catches my eye is because of how terribly bad it is and how I think that my 6 year old sister could probably do better in paint. This is for happy buddah that believes caratti's work sucks not based on how it looks but based on how much he likes caratti's comments on others crappy sigs, and this is for laxmonster that believes caratti needs improvement when laxmonster created something like this: Posted Image. caratti> laxmonster.
    BTW ban me if you want I never come here anyways except to look at caratti's sigs.

#2167 a trailer to my up coming montage in dec

Posted by krazy taco2008 on 23 October 2007 - 05:04 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

oh yeah I remember that blackshadowmist guy too. He was making a montage in halo 2 last time I played with him... lol you should search for it I might be in it getting killed who knows. In fact I'll look for it too