•  

• iBotModz CBox

uhc0mods's Content

There have been 14 items by uhc0mods (Search limited from 20-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#92861 Vanity 2.0

Posted by uhc0mods on 03 June 2009 - 03:04 PM in Programs

So you took veggies app, renamed it to V2, didn't update anything, but said you updated it to V2?

i am going to update just wait the is my first build i will update and add items.

#92846 Vanity 2.0

Posted by uhc0mods on 03 June 2009 - 12:56 PM in Programs

Whats diff on V2?

nothing yet and i will not say if it is or not all you need to know source by veegie(i add some parts) made by veegie(new look by me and change text by me)

#92837 Vanity 2.0

Posted by uhc0mods on 03 June 2009 - 12:15 PM in Programs

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

#91815 how to burn xbl arcade games to a disc

Posted by uhc0mods on 29 May 2009 - 10:07 AM in Tutorials

Yeah, but if you didn't buy the game, it will still be a trial game.

This is only useful if you have the smallest HDD for the 360 and you have a hell of a lot of blank DVDs you want to waste :D

lol it's the console lock you dont have too buy the games as long as the content liesince for the profile you bought the games on is on your 360 your playing the games on

#91806 how to burn xbl arcade games to a disc

Posted by uhc0mods on 29 May 2009 - 09:11 AM in Tutorials

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S9RxneD_GjM

#91470 halo3 mods

Posted by uhc0mods on 26 May 2009 - 09:16 PM in Help Desk

You can mod it,but you will be banned for modding achievements that haven't come out yet.

i have some achievements that you cant get yet but i haven't got banned yet.

#91466 halo3 mods

Posted by uhc0mods on 26 May 2009 - 09:13 PM in Help Desk

Is there any possible way to mod halo3 achievements like the vidmaster. if there is can someone send me a tut on how

yes you can hex edit or use profile tool and by the WAY ARE YOU TRYING TO MOD achievements for recon? you can't you need to play and beat halo 3 odst.
    i will upload tut on youtube

#91252 Xbox 360 Dev LIVE and PIRS Resigner

Posted by uhc0mods on 26 May 2009 - 01:50 AM in JTAGs / DEVs

Just thought I'd release this. It is, as the title states, a LIVE and PIRS resigner for dev kits. It doesn't rehash, not really meant for resigning modded files, but meant for transferring DLC from retail to dev. So yeah, have fun.

Oh, by the way, this app has no error catching at all, it's one of the worst things I've ever coded. In the absence of error catching, use your brain.

Screenshot

Will this work for demo kits?

#91034 foreign Accounts

Posted by uhc0mods on 25 May 2009 - 07:49 AM in Xbox

First off you should go to the passport site : http://www.passport.com/. Make sure you are not logged in, and click on the "create hotmail account" link. Now, here is the important part, the site will ask you where you are from, select either Japan, the US, or Europe. Remember, this is the country where the demo is available, not where you really live! You will require some information regarding those countries so Microsoft will allow you ro register the e-mail address.

Here is the info i used:

United States
    Postal Code: 10012
    State: New York, City New York City
    Phone Number: 1-866-530-1234

Japan
    Postal Code: 150-2345
    Province: Tokyo-to
    Phone Number: 3201-3331

Germany
    Postal Code: 54292
    City: Trier
    Phone Number: 065112345

You can use any valid address and phone number from the country where the demo is available.

Once you have filled out the info and applied for the Hotmail account, activate it and turn on your Xbox360. Press the guide button and choose "switch profile" (X Button). Now create a new profile, and a new Xbox Live Account, make it a Silver account instead of a Gold (so you dont have to pay). Next you will require the phone number mentioned above to use your passport. You could theoretically take care of all the passport stuff on the Xbox, but it will go much faster on PC with a keyboard.

Well, that is about it folks! Pretty sweet huh? The cool thing is that you can disable (they actually are disabled from the start if you have already a gold membership installed on your box) the auto sign for the foreign accounts, hence leaving your primary "Real" account hassle-free. Ejoy the demos!

B) B) B)

Thanks Really helped

#91033 gamerscore

Posted by uhc0mods on 25 May 2009 - 07:47 AM in Xbox

Is there any way to hex gamerscore so that 1 achievement that is 5 g to 50000 g?

#91027 will this work

Posted by uhc0mods on 25 May 2009 - 07:26 AM in Xbox

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page will this work or not?

Yes It will. and why do you have my name?

#51659 ok witch do u like :)

Posted by uhc0mods on 08 November 2008 - 01:02 AM in Computers

windows can do x10 better stuff and can do almost the same stuff as a mac so i like windows
    and yes im a power user! can't want tell windows 7

#49039 Installing MAC OS X Tiger, on any computer.

Posted by uhc0mods on 16 October 2008 - 07:55 PM in Computers

dont install sorry mac is useless with out the apple computer

#48993 Windows 7 to be officially named... Windows 7

Posted by uhc0mods on 16 October 2008 - 05:00 PM in Computers

i can give you download links if you like. but its very obviously incomplete lol

driver support is terrible

no not yet no pre beta yet on the pdc here will be some given out for free