•  

• iBotModz CBox

Ar7ific1al's Content

There have been 69 items by Ar7ific1al (Search limited from 08-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#59176 [nox13666] Flooded Foundry

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 02 January 2009 - 04:34 PM in Mods

Yeah, I found a download for it. It's not very... fun, I guess. lol I need to get a xsata =P

#59115 [nox13666] Flooded Foundry

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 02 January 2009 - 02:33 AM in Mods

gah.. *emo emo* lol D= that's pretty damn gay.. thanks anyways

#59113 [nox13666] Flooded Foundry

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 02 January 2009 - 02:23 AM in Mods

Someone, please fix these links, I want the mod. lol

#51465 Real Time Halo & RTH Mod Project

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 06 November 2008 - 01:06 AM in Help Desk

srry i haven't modded h2 in a long... LONG time lol, im sure there are some other people who are with me on this one lol.

plox upload your map though :D ill test it on my 360 :D

would love to play some new stuff :D

I already uploaded it, I'll PM you the link. I'm pretty sure uploading whole maps and sharing them publicly is not allowed lol

#51458 Real Time Halo & RTH Mod Project

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 05 November 2008 - 10:35 PM in Help Desk

Nice to see your back, I PM'ed you my addy.

Thanks, it feels good to be back in the Halo 2 modding scene. There's nothin like tearing apart a map and turning it into something new. lol

#51451 Real Time Halo & RTH Mod Project

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 05 November 2008 - 09:31 PM in Help Desk

Hello, iBotModz. It's been a long time. A long time indeed. lol I haven't been very active in the modding scene lately, but recently, my mind has been working and my thumbs are busy once again, playing Halo 2, and my hands are busy modding Halo 2. Recently, I got my Real Time Halo working again, and I would like any and all who can use RTH to help me out.

First of all, I want to know what you've tried that didn't work. lol In other words, tell me everything you can think of that can't be done on the fly. I recently played with the sky settings, making fog more dense, changing start distance, and playing with bloom, etc. I used the bloom and fog stuff in my RTH Zanzibar map. My Zanzibar map has the Bulldog Motorcycle in it, but other than that, everything else was done with RTH. Oh, and I forgot about the sky... it's the Warlock sky =P it looks great. However, I uploaded a patch so a friend and I could play it on XLink, but when my friend loaded the map, there was no fog, no bloom, NO BULLDOG *tear tear* but the effect edits on weapons and such still worked fine.

That's another thing I would like to sort out: why did the patch fail to make those changes??? lol I uploaded the whole map, though, as well.

Back to RTH. While using RTH, I have done these things successfully:
    The classic cheating mods (I.E. run fast, jump high, easy cheesey)
    Effect editing
    Sky editing
    Shader swapping

That's all I can think of.
    I would like anyone who has ever used Real Time Halo to post their findings here. I plan on making a mod using NOTHING BUT RTH. And if you would like, you may help me. However, my mod will have specifications: it can't be just random crap done, it has to look good together. I know we've all seen and done mods that are just completely out of sync with the rest of the crap on the map. Well, that's now what I want to do this time.

If you would like to help me with my project (which I actually intend to complete, this time), PM me your MSN addy, so I can add you on MSN Messenger.

A message to SmokiestGrunl: a while back, I recall saying I would help you setup RTH on your Xbox, but I never got around to. I'm sorry. If you would still like that help, I'm available to help you. =D Just PM me your addy so we can talk on MSN.

Thanks in advance to all who contribute to my experimentation. I know Halo 2 is pretty much dead now, but I know there are still many out there who are still live in the H2 modding scene.

#42692 Live debug?

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 30 August 2008 - 12:56 PM in Help Desk

Is there a way I can change the halo 2 maps with out having to go to the dashboard? So I can FTP whilst in game?

There's RTH, but you need a debug bios. I got help from Turk with setting up my debug bios :p he gave me the XDI that doesn't seem to be available anywhere on the internet. If you wanna install the XDI, I can help you on MSN messenger, just PM me your addy so I can add you, and I'll help you there. :p

#40724 Does anyone have a tutorial pack?

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 18 August 2008 - 01:49 PM in Help Desk

I am looking for a specific tutorial pack, but any would be great.

The tutorial pack I would really like is blackdiamond's tutorial pack v3. I think I was the only one that still had this pack. Sadly it was lost when my external hdd broke.

lol I don't think I've been active enough in the Halo 2 modding scene to have seen any such tutorial pack, sorry :p do you know what all is in the tut pack?? I think I might wanna get my hands on it, as well.. :p

#40722 yeloo being gayy

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 18 August 2008 - 01:46 PM in Help Desk

ok first of all there is no file called 5300000064 lol and second thank you i got them working and im playing AI and all that other shiz lol thanks agn!!

lol in the TDATA folder, there should be another one starting with 53, then a bunch of zeros, then 64, I dunno exactly how many zeros there are xD and if there's still not one of those, then I must not remember the first two digits :huh: lol anyways.. now that you got it working and you're playing some mods, why not try making some of your own? :p

#40645 yeloo being gayy

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 17 August 2008 - 11:26 PM in Help Desk

ONE MORE THING ONE MORE THING REALLY QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the new maps show up now :D but it says failed to load but i think ik how to solve this but i just want to be sure ok i have two theries ok 1) would i copy the maps from T data and and the one that ends with 64 and all toses file things and paste it in the games halo 2 folder or!!!! 2) i can just move the new maps into the games halo 2 folder instead of copying and taking up more space i hope its two haha ight thanks again :D

Yes, moving them should work just fine. However, I can't really understand what you're typing, no offense lol If you go into the E\TDATA\5300000064 folder, there should be another folder in there named $C, it may look like just sc. Open that folder, and there should be more folders. Just go in those folders, and move each map file to the maps folder in games\Halo 2\maps =D Hope you can get your stuff set up and start modding =D if you can, congrats, if not, then... I'm sorry D= lol good luck, and have fun modding =D

#40468 New Scenery + Normal Collision Effect

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 16 August 2008 - 07:45 PM in Help Desk

I wish I could help but I never done this. Did you ever wish your Zanzibar mod?

The Zanzibar mod? The one that was supposed to be frozen? =P Nope, sure didn't. xD Got bored with it Dx plus, there wasn't really much I could do with it because of just the way the map is. =P I think I'll actually be able to finish this mod, though. But a lot of people are gonna put it down cuz there's no custom models and custom effects and bullcrap like that lmfao get over it, I'm not a modeler lol Well, I'm gonna get back to my mod. If you figure anything out, please inform me =P

#40412 New Scenery + Normal Collision Effect

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 16 August 2008 - 02:23 PM in Help Desk

Hai, all lol I read a tut over at HMods that tells you to replace a MACH HLMT with the HLMT of the scenery you wanna add, and swap an ITMC dependency for the modified mach, and it should be your scenery with collision. Well, that's not the whole thing, but that's basically it lol Anyways... I've seen mods, very good mods in fact, that have trees in them where they shouldn't be. The trees look AWESOME!! But, if you whack it, or if you shoot it, it has the effect of metal. It sounds like metal, and it doesn't get bullet holes... I wanna add some of those giant clumps of Flood goo to Beaver Creek, but I want to still be able to shoot them and have it sound and look like you're shooting the goo, and I wanna be able to walk on it, and be able to.. lost my train of thought Dx anyways, I want it to still behave like the flood goo =P not the machine lol If anyone can tell me how to do so, please tell me =D

#40409 yeloo being gayy

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 16 August 2008 - 02:08 PM in Help Desk

I just want to play the multiplayer maps im not into campain mods just yett haha but if i do this would i be able to mod the on the disk maps?? (old maps) or no thanks agn

What I suggest you do, for now, is go into your file explorer on your dashboard, and browse to the E partition, and make a Games folder (if you haven't already done so), then make a Halo 2 folder inside that folder, and in Halo 2 folder, make the folders "maps" and "media" (without the quotes, of course), and inside your maps folder, make another one called fonts. In order to play the multiplayer only, the only maps you need are the maps that don't say 01b and 03a and that stuff. You also don't really need the single_player_shared.map file, either. You will need the fonts folder with everything in it from the fonts folder on the disc. As well as the media folder in the main Halo 2 folder. Just pop in the disc and make sure your settings are set to not automatically load a game, and copy the files over manually. It may take a while, so just be patient =P If you don't understand something here, just tell me and I'll try to clarify it lol I'm not that great at explaining things :p

#22391 Delicious Slice

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 13 June 2008 - 10:30 AM in Off-Topic

lol Okay, didn't know that =P This is pretty generic talk, here, is it not? >.> hmmm... Just what counts as "off topic?"

#22331 Delicious Slice

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 13 June 2008 - 04:51 AM in Off-Topic

lol I'm a hypochondriac. I'm sure you know what that is. But if not, it's someone who's always concerned about their health. The tiniest little cut is like OH MY GOD, OH, MY, FREAKIN, GOD!!! lol I'm not that extreme though... Anyways, I have this AWESOME slice in my thumb! XD it HURT LIKE HELL at first. Now it's fine... My parents are asleep, and the band-aids and the antibacterial ointment are in their bathroom, which means I don't have access to them... So I clean it with antibacterial soap and make my own band-aid. XD It's a pretty nasty cut, I'm not sure how deep it is, or if I should see a doctor, but it's... stupid how it happened. If anyone wants to know, I'll PM you lol

I'm not one to see blood coming from my own body and be like "....okay, there's blood.... should I be excited?" lol I'm like omg... o.o; x.x; XD

#22330 Whats a good sound recording and editing program?

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 13 June 2008 - 04:43 AM in General Discussion

I'm with Snowmon, Fruity Loops is awesome. I don't know how to use it very well, but I play with it once in a while =) I downloaded the 8.0 torrent with serial, crack and all from The Pirate Bay =P

#22329 hehehe.... lol

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 13 June 2008 - 02:15 AM in Off-Topic

OMG OMG OMG IT'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH OMG OMG OMG xD lmfao not a big deal to me lol just wanted to post. I also wanted to get one step closer to V.I.P.
    As well as....
    >.>
    Have some fun...
    <.<
    Friday the Thirteenth... that's a movie, is it not? I never saw that movie =D lol

#21231 Zanzibar Fun

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 10 June 2008 - 03:07 PM in Mods

lol I can make a garage out of these things XD I just need to get the tires to not land... well... crooked... XD it's like... they land diagonally, and they're half in the ground, half above the ground... so I can't get them just right lol I swapped the collision of the grenade with that of the tire, so I dunno why it would do such a thing -o- I also swapped the HLMT with the tire, so yeah, I dunno why it does that.

#21186 Zanzibar Fun

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 10 June 2008 - 02:32 PM in Mods

Don't ask me lol I don't have a 360. Hell, I'm lucky to have even played Halo 3 even once! XD If I did have a 360, I'd be playin H3 24/7 >.>; anyways, you wanna comment on the mod? xD

#21067 Halo 2 Crazy Frog

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 10 June 2008 - 02:52 AM in Misc

lol This is just a video I found on YouTube, thought you guys might like it, it's funny xD

[youtube:lzniwl5e][/youtube:lzniwl5e]

#21060 Zanzibar Fun

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 10 June 2008 - 02:01 AM in Mods

Check the first post, guys, there's a vid! =D lol

#21020 DiceGrip Collab

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 09 June 2008 - 11:36 PM in Showoff

lol This totally pwnz my self-made siggy XD 8/10

#21017 Zanzibar Fun

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 09 June 2008 - 11:32 PM in Mods

lol yes, I was very bored and hungry, waiting for my mom to finish cooking... =P Boredom does great things for my mods xD I'm trying to figure out how to take "vid capture" images from Yelo and make a vid out of it so I can upload it to YouTube. I've tried one program, but it has freakin transition effects that can't be removed. If anyone can point me in the direction of a program that'll let me stream my pics into a vid, please do so.

#20993 Zanzibar Fun

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 09 June 2008 - 10:33 PM in Mods

Hello, everyone. I don't know if this should be posted here, really, since it's not really anything big, but I found it amusing, nonetheless. lol

During my time of boredom, I thought it would be fun to turn the Plasma Grenade into a tire, and the Frag Grenade into a coconut! xD So, I did it, and had some fun. Before we get into what I did, the grenades no longer explode, and they don't disappear. So you throw one and it stays there. But, it DOES have impact damage! Hitting someone with a coconut is the same as shooting them with a sniper bullet, and hitting someone with a Tire is the equivalent of a stick with a normal sticky.
    While I was messing around, I notice that if you throw the tire at the tire of an in-tact Warthog, it blows up instantly lol So I tried throwing them at multiple vehicles in multiple places. And since I didn't mess around with the properties of the stickies, they still stick to players and vehicles, so the tires stuck to the vehicles. When it came time to destroy the Scorpion with tires, it never blew up! Instead, I decided to coat it in tires and cover ever little bit of visible tank with a tire. I'm trying to find a BETTER program than the one I used for the below video. If anyone has a good FREE video maker/editor (Windows Movie Maker doesn't work for me), please point me in that direction. Also, there's no download for the mod, it's just something simple I did during my free time and time of boredom.

Video
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SALWjPL8x8g
    Yes, I used a cheap shareware program, and there's an ugly trial watermark on it, get over it xD

Pics
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    YES, there's a TANK underneath all of those tires XD
    Posted Image
    ^^Tire Man (me coated in tires) throwing a coconut =)

#18110 Coag Skin

Posted by Ar7ific1al on 29 May 2008 - 02:58 PM in Help Desk

Wow, it's been... a few weeks... xD Hey Peach, I haven't done much to the mod since I ran into this error, so it's pretty much done unless I start over =P So just tell me when you can test, and I'll make sure to remember the time/date. And while we test SLC, etc, some suggestions would be nice for if I do start over =P