•  

• iBotModz CBox

Metalocalypse's Content

There have been 21 items by Metalocalypse (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#124889 How do I rebuild my laptop from safe mode / command prompt?

Posted by Metalocalypse on 09 October 2010 - 10:41 AM in Help Desk

I would not ask if it were not an emergency, for I just bought an extremely overpriced iPod nano 6g 16gb and I can't put any songs on it because my computer has an extremely dangerous Trojan virus that shuts down my computer when I go in normal mode an often shuts down in safe mode. I have the disks required to re-install everything, but I can't get any programs at all to open in safe mode (not even task manager at times) and I'm too stupid to understand how to use anything in command prompt, and I'd google it for help but you have no idea how much of a pain in the ass google for help is on the iPhone.

I really don't give a shit if every drop of information on the thing is lost, I've got my songs safely stored on a USB drive and that is all I need. Please, for the sake of ruining my hearing with full blast rock and hip hop, HELP meeeeeeeeee :o

#124724 Internet Blocklist READ AFFECTS US ALL

Posted by Metalocalypse on 02 October 2010 - 10:48 AM in General Discussion

Oh my god...are you saying that they are going to take down the stoner websites I use to rant about my last highs? This is an outrage!

#124723 Retaining user loyalty

Posted by Metalocalypse on 02 October 2010 - 10:35 AM in General Discussion

Your site is based off of modding a game that already has an enormous community over at the official site, and ever since modding Halo became either impossible or simply a bad idea, ibotmodz now looks like a product intentionally designed to fail. If you want more active users don't advertise your site as a Halo modding site

#123407 monkey

Posted by Metalocalypse on 29 August 2010 - 06:58 AM in Off-Topic

...so is that a bad ass fact or are you just being racist towards black people? lol idk

#123014 Apple should make a handheld gaming device

Posted by Metalocalypse on 21 August 2010 - 11:22 AM in Off-Topic

.......HAHAHAHA!! why??? Apple has almost no experience in gaming. How many high end video games are made for macs? almost none dude!

Isn't that just because developers choose to make games for the computers that computer gamers actually use/own? idk, oh well

#123009 Apple should make a handheld gaming device

Posted by Metalocalypse on 21 August 2010 - 10:27 AM in Off-Topic

Remember I'm just a noob with dreams so if my idea is an epic fail then I never said it I was just typing out loud lol. ;)

Let's say we stacked two iPhone 4's on top if each other, Apple could double/triple the processors, have tons of hard-drive space, and have a massive battery...and they call it the iBrick. It could easily pass up the psp's standards and come on if they could make a phone play most games the psp can play (I'd love to shove GTA: Chinatown Wars in that kids face), they could surly make a game system that would probably be overpriced by hundreds of dollars yet would still beat the shit out of the psp or dsi :whistle:

#122382 .::Jailbreaking iPhones and iPads in Apple Store - London::.

Posted by Metalocalypse on 06 August 2010 - 07:31 AM in General Discussion

I can finally jail break my iPhone 4? Well it's about time

#121847 Begin screaming uncontrollably

Posted by Metalocalypse on 26 July 2010 - 01:58 PM in Off-Topic

how do you find this crap??? That's freakin messed up :shok:

find this crap + messed up = /b/

#121749 .:offical Show Off Ur Desktop Thread:.

Posted by Metalocalypse on 25 July 2010 - 11:46 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#121727 iBotModz Yearbook 2010

Posted by Metalocalypse on 23 July 2010 - 06:41 PM in Off-Topic

Why are you posting an inside joke on an active thread?

Also, here is a comparison of our faces:
    http://img827.images...87/87172955.gif

Yes, yes I did. Plus, all that pic proves is my hair can look sexy on anybody 8)

#121610 IBotVote

Posted by Metalocalypse on 22 July 2010 - 02:42 PM in Off-Topic

For: it is unconstitutional to have it illegal because America was formed to get away from people telling them what is sin

Against: It is pointless killing, what are we even fighting for?

Pro-Choice: I don't believe in killing our future when it was their fault for not using a condom, but if they were raped I guess they should have a choice

#121574 iBotModz Yearbook 2010

Posted by Metalocalypse on 21 July 2010 - 08:28 PM in Off-Topic

You can take drugs, arn't you cool.

says the Bieber lookalike, jk. But really I was joking, it's an inside joke.

#121563 Neon Genesis Evangelion

Posted by Metalocalypse on 21 July 2010 - 06:04 PM in Showoff

nice

#121429 Post Your XBL NXE Avatar

Posted by Metalocalypse on 19 July 2010 - 07:14 PM in General Discussion

#121402 Skin essue

Posted by Metalocalypse on 18 July 2010 - 08:41 PM in Problems / Suggestions

for some reson on the iPhone you can't see all the comments left on a status can it be fixed? Maybe other devices have a simalar issue maybe a better skin is needed for the phones
    Posted Image

...holy crap I forgot I can go to Ibotmodz on my Iphone.

#121401 so how does this work

Posted by Metalocalypse on 18 July 2010 - 08:36 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Whats wrong with smoking weed?

Exactly, besides you can always trust us potheads on the internets; we are too lazy to actually try and do anything that would get us banned in the first place.

#121384 iBotModz Yearbook 2010

Posted by Metalocalypse on 18 July 2010 - 11:55 AM in Off-Topic

Confirmed long lost brothers.

He looks like he hasn't even smoked a joint before, no brother of mine has really short hair or is drug free, my parents gave me my first joint at my seventh birthday lol.

#121324 Apple Downplays Antenna Issue Using High-End Bullshit

Posted by Metalocalypse on 16 July 2010 - 11:40 PM in General Discussion

its a real issue, you hold the phone in the correct way and it stops working(Unless your very close to the tower)If you bought a car and they gave it to you with a broken engine, then said heres some free duct tape and a toolkit, would you be hapy?

Do you have an Iphone 4? I'm only asking because I'd like to see if you had problems with one, because I've never had it drop a call once and I make calls on it several times a day, it may just be certain areas or certain Iphone 4s though, idk.

#121312 iBotModz Yearbook 2010

Posted by Metalocalypse on 16 July 2010 - 09:40 PM in Off-Topic

A crappy pic but whatever
    Ibotmodz_edited-1.jpg

#121305 Apple Downplays Antenna Issue Using High-End Bullshit

Posted by Metalocalypse on 16 July 2010 - 08:57 PM in General Discussion

All this complaining about the reception issues on the Iphone 4 is just stupid. I've even tried to disconnect in the middle of a call by covering the Iphone 4's antenna up and it didn't work, and even if, they are giving out free cases now and refunds on already purchased ones, problem solved; Now stop putting this shit on the local news.

#121298 I was bored

Posted by Metalocalypse on 16 July 2010 - 08:20 PM in General Discussion

Got bored and turned some famous people into a bunch of fat asses:

IMG_0554.JPG Justin Bieber
    IMG_0559.JPG Lil Wayne (1)
    IMG_0563.JPG Lil Wayne (2)
    IMG_0564.JPG Megan Fox (1)
    IMG_0557.JPG Megan Fox (2)
    IMG_0575.JPG Eminem
    IMG_0566.JPG Mr. Bean
    IMG_0593.JPG Bill Gates
    IMG_0590.JPG Mr. T (2)