•  

• iBotModz CBox

mrmoddude's Content

There have been 21 items by mrmoddude (Search limited from 21-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#60035 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 08 January 2009 - 09:41 PM in Mods

If you can't understand this I'm doing it to piss him off but since you are on his cock it's making you mad.

Hey dude your the one spamming this thread.....someone should do something about it.

-----

and Darkruler are you working on finding Longshore pics?

#59874 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 07 January 2009 - 03:03 PM in Mods

You realize your loosing this arguement? You keep repeating the same word. He keeps replying to you not because he knows you are winning this arguement, its because what you keep saying is incredibly stupid (EPIC FAIL INSULToMeter is going off) and can be dubbed as spam.

#59562 mod halves

Posted by mrmoddude on 04 January 2009 - 10:05 PM in Mods

wow this must have taken you forever to make <_<

hey bro take it easy its his first mod and hell its hard to mod these days and get past that NXE s***...give the kid some slack

#59104 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 01 January 2009 - 11:46 PM in Mods

can someone ban this b****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I am pretty sure they are-

I See U
    Elite Takeov3r (But the link for this broke a long time ago)
    Prophet 0.3 (But link broke)
    Valley of Death (I could be wrong about this one though)

sometime can you show me Elite Takeov3r and Prophet 0.3 in customs...my gamertag is KSI Marine Sgt

#59009 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 01 January 2009 - 03:02 PM in Mods

this might be the three words that change your life, but someone has to tell you eventually to....

Go @%#$ Yourself.

#58995 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 01 January 2009 - 01:58 PM in Mods

can you tell me which The Pit mods on your list are security cam mods (besides Hold Out Room and Current [A]), Im trying to find a good one with the camera angles Hold Out Room has but more well placed (cus Hold Out Room SUCKS)

#58928 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 31 December 2008 - 11:34 PM in Mods

yeah, that would be cool, maybe it is counted as sky (like on Last Resort, High Ground, Avalanche, etc)

But I bet as you get closer and closer it gets pixelated.

Unless it is like the frigate on Sandtrap....

I bet it will play out like the Hornets on Rats Nest and The Pit....(not pixeled but still somewhat in detail)

#58884 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 31 December 2008 - 03:37 PM in Mods

Longshore- Easily one of the best mythic map. This is a BTB map, and it is along the docks of OLD Mombasa (confirmed by Lars). There are even little maroon dinghies with small engines at a part of the map (they never changed the design of small boat engines in 500 years). When you look out to the water, you see 2 LARGE carrier ships off in the distance, with pelicans and longswords and a couple other planes of some sort. It is AMAZING. There is a 2 story building on one side (base 1) with the roof also being accessible, and another 2 two-story buildings on the other side (Base 2). A center structure (kind of like a warehouse/boat storage facility) separates the two bases, and there is up at the WAY top of this structure an extendable bridge that drops on the roof of base 1. Lots of other buildings/crates/places to hide. One side of the map is all ocean, the other side is blocked by a large building that is part of the boat warehouse middle structure. This fish picture/drawing that was being handed out at PAX was a billboard on this map.

This was on your site, the part about the pelicans and LONGSWORDS, could you MOD them into the map omfg hax that would be awesome!

#58855 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 31 December 2008 - 10:20 AM in Mods

Look at my sig for my mod list, you can download it from Filefront, and then open it up in Word.

Then hold CTRL and select each link

It has waaay more than the one here

I've looked at that list before how am I supposed to know which ones are new?

#58835 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 30 December 2008 - 06:22 PM in Mods

and some modders are releasing their mods now

links please....

#57805 [Twisted Mod] Hold Out Room

Posted by mrmoddude on 22 December 2008 - 03:38 PM in Mods

did you rush through this, because the cameras in the sword room are horribly placed (like some are half way through a wall).....if you had them all in the same place that would be nice (ex. 3 difference cameras side by side, covering the monitors where the sword usually spawns) ... and do you really need to put that many pelicans in the map? No. This map had or has potential but ultimately failed at the end due to rushing, misplacing/epic-failability placing of modded things (which includes: those lights, pelicans, cameras, and warthogs). I would love to see a V2 version of this which has been cleaned up because what mainly attracted me to this map was the new camera angles (AND IF ANY1 HAS A LINK TO A MAP WITH CAMERAS ON IT THAT IS A GOOD MAP (NOT THE CURRENT [A] ONE THOUGH), PLEASE PLACE A LINK AS A REPLY!!!)

#54825 ¨have Someone A Link To A Fileshare With A Aa-wraith On A Map?

Posted by mrmoddude on 02 December 2008 - 05:32 PM in Help Desk

Lol why say that then? hes gonna beg you for a link :p

When the mods were hot back in the summer I got my hands on a lot of the good ones before deleted on bnet, I have UNSC Warthog, the map with the Troop Hog (host only drivable, blow up once to drive when it respawns) in the map along with 4 regular Warthog's (drivable by all...not just host, no blowing up needed)...Ill gladly show you it in custom games sometimes cus I could care less about being a deuche and not sharing what I have. My GT is KSI Marine Sgt

#49863 The Pit Bound

Posted by mrmoddude on 22 October 2008 - 09:15 PM in Mods

any links to videos or a bungie download map

#48742 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 15 October 2008 - 09:53 AM in Mods

heres, two of my maps links
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=51454633
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=51454644

also all you have to do to fix your links is change it from
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=51454633 to
    http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=51454633

WE ARE SAVED due to deadcanadian being smart! Now release deadlinks....

#48694 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 14 October 2008 - 08:43 PM in Mods

*starts chant* new list, new list, new list!

#48205 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 12 October 2008 - 07:15 PM in Mods

We need the forge gametype =[

there is one...check first page or on the forum board....

#48200 [canadian halo]deadlinks

Posted by mrmoddude on 12 October 2008 - 06:37 PM in Mods

didnt u release this at *****.com and how do u know this is a good mod if theres no pictures of the mods themself just of highground (i guess its obvious canadianhalo always makes fun playable modz)

watch the video...

#48185 [canadian halo]deadlinks

Posted by mrmoddude on 12 October 2008 - 04:22 PM in Mods

how much till you get gold back...

#47788 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 09 October 2008 - 04:18 PM in Mods

MANY links on the last two posts are broken fyi

#44507 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 13 September 2008 - 09:21 PM in Mods

I am not an idiot, I am just sick of this list at the bottom of the mod list with "unreleased mods". What are the point of these. Simple childish nature of if you have something that nobody (or not many) people have, you don't want to share it (ala unreleased mods)...well let me tell you one think b****.....I'm fed up with people like that so your reply better be telling me your not like that and you'll stop just showing a list of mods that people actually care about and want or maybe even need........

#44157 All Halo 3 Mods (450+ Mods)

Posted by mrmoddude on 11 September 2008 - 06:31 AM in Mods

Zz, will you please add Monitor Room or one of your other Pit Camera mods to the list because my machinima group kinda wants a multiple picture/differnt area camera mod....thanks (btw I've been waiting for you to release it for about a month and a half now...)